๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | riven | fa...

By stilinskislvr

ใ€Œ riven x f!oc ใ€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specia... More

๐’๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’” ๐’๐’๐’•๐’†

๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•

5.9K 119 11
By stilinskislvr

terra had managed to calm faye down after her slight breakdown, faye didn't know when she would be able to talk about what happened without crying. blake broke her, a one-week relationship ruined her. faye felt like a piece of her died last night, she felt weak and helpless, she could've properly screamed for help, even if nobody heard her, she would've tried.

"i'm sorry about that, terr." faye sighed at her friend.

"faye silva, do not apologize." terra scolded the girl.

faye smiled at her shaking her head.

"so i was going to see bloom and aisha, probably musa too." terra began. "bloom's hiding away because everyone knows she's a changeling." she finished.

"shit, bloom's a changeling? that's so cool." faye's mouth was open slightly in shock but she was smiling.

"it is, but she doesn't think so, so try not to mention it to her." terra told her.

faye nodded. "okay, that's fine." she smiled.

...

terra and bloom arrived at ms dowling's office, sort of it was callum's office then ms dowling's office. faye had also been told callum had left for a family emergency or something.

faye and terra had heard something about pretending from inside the room, terra opened the door. "who's pretending what?" she asked happily.

faye and terra entered the room, terra sat down as did faye. "apart from stella pretending that she's not dreading being outshined by her mum all day." terra said.

"you could enjoy that a little less." musa laughed.

terra let out a chuckle. "could i?" she asked. "we'll have to see in the assembly."

"what? there's an assembly?" faye asked. "please tell me it's just a fairy one." she groaned.

"nope, it's for everyone, faye." aisha told her.

"brilliant." faye mumbled, she was praying she wouldn't see blake.

the room went silent for a moment and bloom was looking at all the girls sitting with her. "you guys don't have to do this." bloom laughed awkwardly. "you don't have to rearrange your breakfast plans just to..." bloom paused. "sit with me like i'm some loser mess." the girl chuckled. "i'm fine."

"well, in all fairness i have nothing else to be doing." faye shrugged.

everyone looked at bloom with a raised eyebrow.

"i'm gonna go, uh, finish my poison paper before the assembly, so." she clicked her tongue, picking up her things. "i'll see you later." bloom said swiftly leaving the room.

"for the record, she's not fine." musa told the girls.

...

faye was extremely nervous for the assembly, it was only because there was a chance of seeing blake, well whether or not he'd show his face.

the assembly was mandatory, but faye was considering not going. she honestly couldn't face even getting a glance of blake.

the girl saw aisha and bloom talking and decided to walk over to them.

"hey." faye smiled.

both girls greeted her back with a smile.

"faye! i'm going to the east wing to find stuff out about me and stuff, wanna come?" bloom asked with a smile that was practically begging for her to come with her.

"yes, of course. i cannot go to that assembly." faye sighed with slight relief.

"you keep saying you don't wanna go and can't go to the assembly, faye." aisha started. "is everything okay?" she asked.

"well, uh, no." faye stuttered. "long story short me and blake broke up and something happened."

"the something that happened? is that why there's a bruise on your face?" bloom asked softly.

faye sadly nodded. "he, uh... he practically beat the shit out of me." faye winced, she could've said it in a better way, well if there was a better way to say your boyfriend cheated on you then hit you multiple times because you tried to leave him.

"oh, faye. i'm so sorry." bloom gave her a sad look, hugging the girl, aisha joined. "want me to burn him alive?" she asked, faye didn't know if she was kidding or not.

"please." faye laughed. "are we gonna go look for stuff about your past bloom? the assembly's gonna start soon."

bloom nodded at the girl.

"okay, so bloom. you've had a terrible migraine, and could barely stand. faye, you drank too much last night and you can't stop throwing up." aisha nodded confidently.

"oh yeah, aisha. give me the excuse that could get me into shit." faye laughed, shaking her head.

aisha shrugged with a cheeky smile.

bloom took faye's hand and took her towards the east wing.

"bloom, i know where i'm going i don't need a guide." the girl laughed.

"oh well!"

...

the girls arrived at the east wing, entering a room that faye assumed had all records of the school inside.

the room was dark, with only a small bit of light entering the room. faye walked further into the room and got cobwebs in her face.

she let out a scream, and bloom's head shot towards the girl.

"sorry." she whispered awkwardly. "i hate spiders."

the girls walked down a spiraled staircase, faye didn't want to touch the railing she knew the place was old, so god knows what could've touched the railing.

bloom walked over to a closed door and tried opening it, she struggled at first but then the door opened with a loud creek, bloom and faye peaked into the room, then the door suddenly slammed shut.

faye jumped with a gasp, as did bloom.

the girls realized it was sky, faye walked over to him and slapped his arm.

"stupid idiot. you scared the shit out of me." faye whispered yelled.

"what are you geo doing down here?" sky asked.

bloom stayed silent so sky looked at faye, knowing he could break her.

"i'm not telling you." she shook her head. "my mouth is sealed." faye did a motion with her fingers 'sealing her lips'.

sky looked back to bloom and she gave in and told sky what she was doing.

"bloom!" faye scolded.

the three found some old archives.

"so, what's the magic year?" sky asked, following after bloom like a lost puppy.

"i was born in 2004." bloom told him. "so keep your eyes peeled for anything from then."

"got it." faye smiled, looking at shelves and through boxes.

faye heard bloom and sky talking loudly but she drowned them out when she found a picture of her mother diane, dad, ms. dowling and andreas.

her mum was beautiful, she had shoulder-length blonde hair that was slightly wavy, the picture didn't have much quality to it. faye only knew her mother from photos and things her dad had told her, diane died when she gave birth the faye. silva was devastated and wasn't sure how he could do this without his wife.

faye ran her finger over the picture and suddenly faye fell to the floor with a thud.

faye groaned, rubbing her head. "what the fuck?"

"faye marie silva, don't use that language around me." a woman's voice said from across the room.

faye's head shot around the room. "who's there?" she asked.

"it's me faye." the woman's voice got closer and she was slightly in the light.

"yeah because i know who you are." she rolled her eyes. faye slowly stood up and walked over to the figure. "wait. mom?!"

"hi, sweetheart." her mother smiled.

"what- how-." faye stuttered.

"it's a long story faye, but i managed to get you to see me." diane smiled, pulling her daughter into a hug.

faye gasped. she was hugging her mum, she had never hugged her mum before.

"is this real? wait i'm not dead am i?" she asked slightly panicked.

"no, i managed to use my magic to get you to see me." her mother explained.

"wait. magic? you're a fairy?" faye asked in shock.

diane nodded.

"but if you were a fairy... why aren't i?" faye asked, nothing but confusion on her face.

her mum sighed. "before i passed, i made sure your powers were temporarily dormant. i couldn't let your dad go through that, i couldn't let him raise a powerful fairy alone."

"powerful?" faye asked, the girl was so confused. "what type of fairy were you?"

"i was an air fairy, and i was one of the most powerful ones. so i hope you understand why i needed to make them temporarily dormant, but i promise they'll come to you very soon."

"wow, this is just... this is a lot." faye muttered, playing with her hands.

"i know, but faye, i have been looking down on you since i passed, and my goodness am i so proud of you, and i'm so sorry for what that awful boy did to you. trust me i tried to do something from here." her mum told her.

"i'm okay, mum i promise." faye smiled, hugging her mum.

"i can't believe how much you look like your dad, you turned into a beautiful young girl." diane proudly said. "your dad did an amazing job of raising you, faye."

"i know, i almost lost him last week. i don't know what i would've done if he died." faye began to tear up. "he and sky are-" faye got interrupted by her mum.

"and riven."

"yes and riven." faye smiled happily.

"he cares about you so much faye. you're everything to him" her mother told her.

faye laughed in disagreement. "i think you're wrong there, mum."

"i'm not. trust me faye." diane told her.

faye gave in not wanting to get onto the topic of riven.

"you need to go now faye. ive told you what you need to know just be very careful, your powers could come out of nowhere and you could hurt yourself or someone else." she explained.

"no, i want to stay with you." faye hugged her mum once more.

"i love you, sunshine." her mum whispered to her, using her magic to send faye back to reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 7.9K 19
"๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐šŠ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š?" "๐™ท๐šž๐š‘. ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ...
115K 2.3K 33
Faya Brooks, a mind fairy who now attends Alfea. She is a first year student, who like many have their own story. Her mother was a Specialist, her fa...
14.8K 287 15
"In the end the shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty forever beyond its reach" J.R.R Tolkien I will face God an...
336K 9.8K 25
ใ€ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‘๐—‡๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ใ€‘โ”โ” โฌ ๐Ÿฅ: ๐Ÿ’ซโ› แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸแด€; ๐Ÿ“โœ โญ ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”... โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆ๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โœถ : ยท โ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฏ๐™š๐™ฃ (๐ŸŒปโœฆ๐Ÿงš) ยท . โ‹† ยท โ”...