Sneaky Link||YEONBIN

By Kang_Moa_

Despite being known as the perfect student in his university, Choi Soobin has secret that could potentially r... More

•.•.•.•Introduction•.•.•.•
.•.•.•Characters•.•.•.
CHAPTER 1: HYBE's Prince
CHAPTER 2: Where it begins
CHAPTER 3: Angel and Devil
CHAPTER 4: A Hectic Night
CHAPTER 5: A Rabbit under the Fox's claws
CHAPTER 6: Prostitute with Feelings
CHAPTER 7: Father
CHAPTER 8: Cold Hearted Fairy
CHAPTER 9: Stuck With You
CHAPTER 10: A Long Night
CHAPTER 11: Heartbeat
CHAPTER12: Under the Moonlight
CHAPTER 13: Basketball
CHAPTER 14: Birthday Party
CHAPTER 15: The Best Night
CHAPTER 16: Broken
CHAPTER18: Temporary Lovers
CHAPTER 19: Strangers Again
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: Punishment
Chapter 22: Punishment pt. 2
Chapter 23: Empty Promise
Chapter 24: Dressing Up
Chapter 25: Weird Feelings
Chapter 26: Jealously
Chapter 27: Replacement
Chapter 28: Gift
Chapter 29: Obedient Bunny
Chapter 30: Violence
Chapter 31: Infirmary
Chapter 32: Together Again
Chapter 33: Inner Doubts
Chapter 34: The Fool
Chapter 35: A drug called Pleasure
Chapter 36: The Truths
Chapter 37: Confession?
Chapter 38: Fanclub
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Promise
Chapter 40: Someone Who Cares
Chaper 41: Reconciliation
Chapter 42: The Brightest Smile
Chapter 43: Mr. Park
Chaper 44: The Third Person
Chapter 45: Guilt
Chapter 46: Candle

CHAPTER 17: Compensation

1.6K 78 12
By Kang_Moa_

Dark brown eyes started opening slightly. The sunlight from the window and the sound of birds chirping woke Taehyun up.

'Not my room... where is this? Why is the bed so comfortable?'

Resting on his chest was a person. The top of his head looked like a round, black ball. The guy was still sound asleep, with saliva dripping down on Taehyun's bare chest. This scene felt like deja vu somehow.

Taehyun blinked. The realization suddenly hit him hard. He was wearing nothing underneath, and so was the person above him. They were both naked, on the bed, all tangled up, which means...

The silver haired immediately pushed the other away from him and sprang up in panic.

"Hmmn... good morning, Hyun"

Taehyun just stared at him in disbelief. "Choi Beomgyu? You...we... what happened?!"

Beomgyu rubbed his eyes and yawned softly. "Oh..? You don't remember? Last night was... the best"

'What is this idiot saying?' Taehyun felt a slight headache. He tried to gather his thoughts from yesterday. 'Jay, yes, that bastard deceived me and drugged me. I went to the bathroom and...'

He couldn't remember a thing after that.

"Taehyun? Are you okay..?" Beomgyu asked in concern.

"Do I look okay to you?! Just tell me what the hell happened last night. All of it"

"Uhh... right. To put it briefly, I was washing my hands when you suddenly came out and kissed me. We started making out and eventually ended up here" Beomgyu described.

"D-Did we...?"

"Oh yeah. Many rounds actually"

'WHATTHEACTUALFUCK?!'

"Do you remember now?" Beomgyu asked.

"A little bit, yeah... still kind of blurry though. And why didn't you stop me?"

"About that..." Beomgyu blushed before answering "I sort of... wanted that, for a long time now"

"Unbelievable. Do you have no shame at all? Was I not mean enough to you last time?"

"Hey, you should be grateful it was me. Had it been somebody else, I'm sure you would've been in jail by now"

Taehyun aggressively snatched his scattered clothes on the floor and put it back on. He need to settle scores with the person behind this. Beomgyu hurriedly got dressed and followed the younger out the door. Though he couldn't walk fast as his legs was aching so badly.

Taehyun rushed down the stairs and went straight to the dining room where he found the house owner casually enjoying his breakfast without a care in the world.

"Oh? You're awake. How'd you like my gift, Taehyun?" The blonde smirked.

"I'm sick of your dumb games, you asshole. I'll really kill you"

Jay set his coffee cup down. "Really? I'd like to see you try, shortie" 

"You..."

Jay looked behind Taehyun, seeing Beomgyu limping with an awkward expression on his face. That was enough for him to instantly figure out what happened.

"Hehhh? Look who it is, my dear friend Gyu, are you okay?"

Beomgyu said nothing and went to stand behind Taehyun. He and Jay weren't as close as Jay was making them out to be.

"Why did you do this?" Taehyun glared, his fists tightly clenched, ready to pounce at Jay at any moment.

"You know, Taehyun... I wanted you ruined— your body and your spirit. But damn, didn't know you'd be the one ruining somebody else innocent. Sorry, Gyu"

Taehyun quickly leaped forward and punched Jay in the face. Before he could hit him again, Jay pushed his hands to block him.

"You should actually thank me. You had a wonderful time last night thanks to me, after all"

He said and turned to Beomgyu. "Would you like to file a lawsuit against this guy? I'd be glad to help you"

"YOU are the one I should be filing a lawsuit against. You drugged me!" Taehyun and Jay started fighting and making a mess all over the place.

"Guards! Get this white haired off me!" Jay yelled for help when he knew he couldn't stand a chance against the older.

With that, a couple of masculine guards came in and dragged Taehyun away, kicking him out of the mansion.

"Care to join me for breakfast?" Jay asked Beomgyu while fixing his clothes.

"I'm good, thanks"

"I'm so sorry you had to be dragged into this mess"

"I should be thankful" Beomgyu smiled and walked out the door, leaving Jay confused, wondering if he heard wrong.

"I should probably get my ears checked" Jay shrugged and continued shoving toast in his mouth.
-•———=•=———•-

"Hyun! Wait up!" Beomgyu ran fast despite the pain to catch up with the white haired.

"Why are you following me?"

"I don't really know this area. I'm afraid I'd get lost if I walked in alone"

Taehyun rolled his eyes at the lame excuse. "Don't you know how to use your phone?"

'What's wrong with just wanting to be with you?' Beomgyu scoffed internally.

"About last night..." The black haired began.

"Forget it. Just... pretend it never happened" Taehyun cut him off.

Beomgyu stopped on his tracks and stared at the younger. "Sounds easier said than done"

Taehyun turned back to look at him.

"You claimed my body and now you're leaving? Just like this? Expecting me to be cool with that?"

"And what do you expect me to do? It wasn't my fault. It's that bastard Jay whom you should be suing. I'm also a victim in this"

"But... we slept together! At least compensate for what you've done to me!"

Taehyun let out a sigh. "Were you in this with him?"

"What?"

"I see. You and Jay planned this whole thing to spike my drink and then take advantage of me" Taehyun accused.

"No! Why would I do that?!"

"You wanted me so bad you had to resort to this method. You knew I wouldn't have agreed any other way"

"I won't deny that I wanted you, but I wouldn't stoop that low!" Beomgyu got defensive.

"Sure" Taehyun put his bored expression back on and kept walking forward.

Beomgyu's mom didn't raise him to be a quitter. He kept following Taehyun and constantly whining to get his attention.

"Hyun... you can't do this to me"

"What now?!"

"I want you to compensate for what you did"

"There's nothing to compensate. I did nothing wrong and I'm not guilty"

"You fucked me, Taehyun! Stop pretending like you didn't!" Beomgyu raised his voice.

"I was drugged, okay?! I didn't know what I was doing!" Taehyun yelled back.

"Doesn't change the fact that your cock was shoved up my ass, whether you were aware of it or not!"

"Shhh! Shut it!" Taehyun put his hands on Beomgyu's mouth and looked left and right. The people who passed by were already giving them weird stares and Taehyun honestly couldn't stand that.

"Using people for pleasure then tossing them away like trash, how cruel can you be, Kang Taehyun?" Beomgyu taunted him.

"Alright, fine! What do you want?" Taehyun had enough of this game and decided to agree to whatever Beomgyu was asking, in hopes of the older leaving him alone after he was done.

Beomgyu got excited in a matter of seconds.

"It's very simple. Make me your boyfriend!"

'You've gotta be kidding me...'

•~•-———+𝗑+———-•~•
To be continued...

My exams are done, finally!

Got more coming next month, tho =,=

Thanks for waiting. Hope u liked this chap <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.7K 59
[completed] "i decide the rules, the school is mine" "...am i supposed to care?" --------------------------------------- shinsen high school, the mo...
11.5K 789 16
When yeonjun fall in love with the bad boy named choi soobin who seems to have his own past. how everything is going to work for them. . Top soobin...
25K 966 23
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘶 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
3.6K 241 10
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...