With Me? \\ Tsukasa Tenma x F...

By maipies

16 year old Y/N is attending Kamiyama High School. She's moved schools in hopes for better grades by her over... More

INTRODUCTION
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸÆ
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ°
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ±
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ²
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ³
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ“
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸµ
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ¬
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ­
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ®
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸÆ
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ°
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ±
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ²
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ“
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸµ
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ¬
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ­
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ®
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸÆ
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ°
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ±
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ²
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ³ (repost 2nd time)
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ“
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸµ
chapter 30

š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ³

1.8K 75 417
By maipies

Tsukasa POV:
I wouldn't usually use physical touch to comfort someone, but I didn't know how else to help her. I'd never dealt with something like this, and really, I just wanted her to be okay and help her atleast a little bit.

"I'll call my mom now," I slowly try and escape the hug, but she holds me tighter. Her eyes were closed. I feel so bad for what she's going through, and how it was my fault she ended up like this.

"N..no.. please.." she cries even harder.

"Okay, okay.." I gently pat her back.

..

Y/N Pov:

"Are you feeling any calmer now?.." he asked, but I wasn't sure. I was probably bothering him at this point, so I just nodded and took a step back as I wiped my eyes with my hand.

"So, is there anything I could do? You don't want to go back home just yet, right?"

"I'll wait until I'm ready.. As for now, I don't know what I'll do. I could always stay at the SEKAI or something.." I sigh. Obviously, I'd miss the comfort of my own room, but I don't want to see my mom on the way.

"Welll.. We could have a big sleepover at the SEKAI or something.." he scratched his chin in thought. I like how he didn't want me to feel alone, even though there were vocaloids to help.

"O-okay, yeah. That sounds good. But what about school?" I try to take some breaths in, and try to stop crying.

"Well.. We could ask Miku and the others to help us or something.. Honestly, I don't know just yet. What matters now is you, nevermind school or any of that." he was speaking in his normal tone, and he shot me a serious look.

"Oh.. thank you," I smiled gently at him, refusing to look him in his eyes. He was being too kind. I don't know why he'd do this for me.

"Okay, shall I message the groupchat about it?" he swiped down on his phone and then tapped on it.

"Yeah, sounds good."

buzz. buzz.

wonderland!

PegasusStar⭐:
Hello everyone. I have messaged today for a request that me and Y/N thought of. If you are all well, please meet at the SEKAI and bring tents, sleeping bags, and your night time stuff. Thanks.

Rui_Kamishiro93:
Oh, are we having a sleepover?

nene:
ok but what ab school lmao

emu!!:
WEEEE OKAY!!! CAN'T WAIT 🎉🎉🎉🎉🙈🙈🙈🙈😺😺😸😸💞💞💞💞👋👋🤗🤗🤗😝😝🥳😊

PegasusStar⭐:
Yes, it's a sleepover. I'll think of something. Thank you all . ❤️

"I've messaged the groupchat, I hope everyone comes,"

"Thank you, Tsukasa. I can't appreciate you more. You're amazing," I softly smile to him, still not meeting his eyes. My heart's still beating like there's no tomorrow. I still feel fuzzy around him. I don't know why the feeling wont go away.

"Of course, Y/N! As your dear friend, I must prioritize your smile and wellbeing!" he placed his hands on his hips, letting out a hearty laugh.

"Haha.." I stroke my other arm as I slowly zone out. It's great and all, but I'm still scared for after. Really, I need something to do about my mom. And fast.

"..Hey. Just forget about your mom for now. She'll realise she's in the wrong soon enough, okay?" I finally look him in the eyes after he said that. Hopefully she will.

"You go to the SEKAI, I'll get you some stuff. I'm sure I have plenty of spare items, just wait, okay?" he said, making sure to not break his smile, which comforted me. I don't know why. I nod to him, taking my phone back out.

29 missed calls.

Okay. I don't care.

18:32.

I go to my playlist. 'Untitled.'

...

I'm still in my show outfit, and it's not nearly as uncomfortable as it should be. I still need something to wear when I go to sleep though. I bought my school clothes with me, but nothing else. Will this really be okay?

(btw i still get comments ab that time i mwde yn wear thay outfit at sakis ITS LIKE TSUKASAS OUTFIT BUT W A SKIRT AND OPERA GLOVES NOT SLEEVES IF THWT MAKES SENSE?? basically genderbent but yellow not blue)

"Oh!! Y/N! Helllloooo!" I turn to see an excited Emu, running up to me with her signature, energetic smile.

"Oh- Hi!" I try to return the energy, sniffling and wiping my eyes before I speak. I don't want to seem upset around her. It was embarrassing enough to cry infront of Tsukasa, but atleast he helped.

"I can't wait for everyone else to get here!It's gonna be sooo fun! Look, I bought a big tent for us all to share with separate rooms, some marshmallows, snacks and... Wait," she paused, as if she forgot something. She angrily frowned, obviously not intimidating, searching around in the massive bag she bought.

"That's great!" I force a smile. "What happened?"

"Aaaahhhh... I forgot it..." she cried, but a second later, she looked like she didn't bother at all.

"Oh! Nenenenene! Hellllooooooo!" Emu quickly turned and sprinted upto Nene, who rolled her eyes, but briefly smiled after.

"Calm down.." she wasn't bothered though. She looked like she was hiding a smile. She had bought a big bag too, and I felt a bit left out. Well, it's not like I could've bought something..

"Nene! Emu! Y/N! Hellooo! It's nice to see you all!" Miku jumped upto us when she saw us here. Emu hugged her when she saw her.

"Oh, is this camping equipment? Your camping here? Spending the night? Funnn!" Miku squealed, excitedly holding her chin with the tip of her knuckles.. I mean, seeing them lifted my spirits a bit.

"Oh, hello. Please ignore the bags I bought, I wanted to try out one of my inventions here.." Rui awkwardly tried to dismiss the fact he had bought like six rucksacks, all packed as much as possible. What exactly did he want to try? How was he even able to bring them here all at the same time?

"It'll be hard to. What invention of yours made you bring six whole bags?.." Nene grumbles, almost laughing as she studied his odd antics.

"You will find out.."

"Hello everyone! I am deeply sorry to be the last one here. But I have bought a lot of things! I bought chocolate, sleeping bags, a mirror so I can look at my glamorous model-like face whenever needed, and a lot of cookies!" Tsukasa dramatically posed, placing a hand on his chest and another up in the air, grinning with content.

"I'm glad to see everyone is happy and staying for a little bit! I'm exciteeeed!" Emu couldn't stop from laughing and smiling as wide as she could. Honestly, seeing everyone happy made me happier too.

"Yes, it is great to have moments like this together," Rui folded his arms, smiling with his usual cat looking grin.

And although Nene didn't say anything, you could see her glee as she looked at everyone carefully with a small smile. This was going to be memorable.

...

"Hey, Y/N. Come with me for a sec, I want to show you some stuff." Tsukasa wafted his hands towards himself. I raise a brow as I follow him.

He goes to the place we were when I watched him perform, keeping up a smile from ear to ear. He looks like he's holding in a burst of energy.

"So... I bought us.." he paused, rummaging through his clothes bag. "Matching pajamas! Tada!" he slowly unravelled them, the design being mostly stars. His pajamas had blue stars on them, but mine had yellow. Kind of like our show outfits.

"Well, I got you some other stuff too. Because I figured you wouldn't want to go home now, I got you a toothbrush, a sleeping bag, and Saki said I should get you a plushie or something. So I got you this big star plushie. Because you're like a star. Seriously, that show was incredible," he had the most serious, yet proud face ever. As if he had taught me. I'm going to be honest, the pajamas were cute, and I really appreciate him getting so much stuff.

"You're honestly.. so nice, thank you. You really didn't have to," I try to laugh a little so I didn't sound weird, but he smiled back regardless.

"No problem! I only want to make you feel comfortable and well."

I really don't know what has happened to me. He's just so kind, and I feel special for some reason. I really never thought he'd be like this, or a close friend at this point, but I don't regret anything. I was still trying to get away of the warmth in my heart I had around him. Every time he spoke, my heart fluttered. Just what is it?

"Are you all coming?! Quick!! We need to put the tents up!!" a lively voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Oh, let's go then," Tsukasa sighs, as if he wasn't able to finish what he had to say to me.

"Alright."

We make our way back to the main spot. Rui was already halfway done putting his tent up. Wow.

"Okay, so, we will have a separate tent for everyone each, and then, one for us all to meet in. Does that sound okay?" Rui explains it to us, resting a hand on his chin.

"Okay, yeah." I nod. Although I don't know if I'll be a lot of help - honestly, I can't really remember the last time I put a tent up.

"Here's the one I bought for you, Y/N!" Tsukasa hands me my tent. My tent was a nice shade of yellow.

Halfway putting it up, I notice I was the last person to finish. I was doing it unusually slow.

"How do you struggle putting a tent up?.."

"Hey, Y/N, do you need help?"

"Uh, yeah please.."

It wasn't that I was incapable of it, I was just struggling. I could feel Nene staring at me through her tent..

Well, the main tent was up at this point. Emu and Rui had prepared everything together, whilst Nene had sat cross-legged on her nintendo switch.

Tsukasa had bought a massive, foldable chair, and by that description you wouldn't judge it, right? But for some reason, it had all these buttons, and it almost seemed like he was using it to flex on everyone. But it looked stupid.

"Well then, does anyone want to roast marshmallows?" Emu left the tent to the outside, signalling to the grass further away. She had placed a pack of marshmallows on the floor.

"Oh, let me start the fire." Rui picked up the firewood he had collected beforehand, aligning it carefully.

"Okay, now.. Everyone, get back." he had some tinder and kindling, who knows where he got it from.

The fire hissed with an aggressive swoosh, and after a few seconds, everyone had their marshmallows ready to roast.

Emu was the first to put her marshmallow over the fire, then I was next.

...

"Woooah! Look, mine's gone crispy already!" Tsukasa was the first to take his marshmallow away from the fire, desparately blowing on it as if it would miraculously cool down. I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help but giggle.

"Hey! You have no place to laugh! Look at your own marshmallow!" His words left me wide-eyed as I turned to look at my now burned marshmallow. How unlucky.

"Here's another one, Y/N! If you can catch!" Emu threw one over to me. I took another stick whilst I was at it.

...

After everyone had had a few marshmallows, we were all laughing for some reason. I don't know what we found so funny. And the fire had died out, so we all had decided to sit in the tent for a bit.

We were all sat around in a circle. I was next to Tsukasa and Nene.

"What about...... Scary stories? Ooooo! Ghosts!" Emu dramatically flashed the light under her chin. It had become so dark, but I didn't know the time.

"I have a terrifying story.. if you're all willing to listen.." Tsukasa started, closing his as he says the second part, placing a hand on his chest as if it was a dark moment of his life.

"Not really, but okay.." Nene mumbled, crouching with her hand under her chin.

"Ahem.." he had his eyes closed, opening his hand and closing it, sat next to Emu who has the flashlight. She blinked for a moment, but then gave him the flashlight.

"So... once upon a time.. When I was much younger and Saki wanted to go to a  horror mansion with me, as her dear brother, I could not deny. And as it was very rare for her to spend time outside of the hospital, I was happy to have this opportunity. We stuck close for most of it.. but in one of the rooms, the complete light source had went out." As he said the last sentence, he opened his eyes fully and shared a glance with everyone before continuing.

"I was flabbergasted, gobsmacked, bewildered.." he had caressed an invisible border infront of his face with jazz fingers as he spoke.

"Then, out of nowhere... I couldn't hold in the blood-curling scream I had when I saw it.. Outside the window, it was pitch black. But, I could see something vague, on the other end, staring at me."

"Saki calmed me down, saying it was just a polystyrene head. And although she was not lying, that has stuck with me all these years." he looked as if it had deeply scarred him, refusing to look anyone in the eye.

"Wow, what a letdown. It didn't seem that bad at first, either.." Nene slumps into her arms, unamused.

"I'll let you know it was a traumatic event!" Tsukasa had rose his voice at Nene, leaning up and folding his arms.

"Haha, it's cute but stupid.." I whisper under my breath. Thank goodness no one heard me. I covered my mouth in shame the moment I realised what I had said.

"What was that, Y/N?" I felt him fix his gaze on me.

"N..nothing!"

A/N
ahhh tysm again for the support on this fic ❤️❤️ again if u r enjoying dont forget to vote bc it really does motivate me alot and i have another chapter almost ready to posttt :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 586 27
All teens break in a time of their life, but Tsukasa crumbled. OR Tsukasa falls asleep during a show and Rui looses control of his anger and beats T...
5.7K 111 11
random one shots i like to fantasise as i sleep -i could barely find any toya stories so im here to write my own :) -pjsekai (male characters)x fem!r...
6.8K 261 13
Tsukasa's beloved troupe fought causing him to spiral in distress. Ruis words kept repeating in his mind. 3 events led him to decide his own fate.. [...
91.6K 2K 33
Cover art by me btw šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆ IM FAMOUS. šŸŗšŸŗšŸŗšŸ”„šŸ”„ okay so if you have looked at my other fanfics they are all extremely stupid and not in the slightest...