𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

6:05A.M.

I turn my phone on for an alarm at 6:20. My heavy eyelids close. Woken again by the annoying cries of my alarm, I slowly stand up.

I slide my phone up from my table as I gently rub my eyes.
4 messages from Minori.

Minori
Hiii Y/N! We were wondering if you want to come with us to the chocolate factory after school?
Also, I heard Emu's show got cancelled last night
A new girl moved to our school yesterday too!
Shes the sister of a boy from your school, his last name is Tenma I think

I tap back quickly to respond.
Oh, Saki! I helped her and Tsukasa. Her brother was coughing blood mid-performance and I helped him.
Also, sure! Where is the chocolate factory?

I set my phone on my desk before getting ready for school. Once I had my shower, I picked my phone up, had some breakfast and left.

I finally arrived at school after a tiring 20 minute walk. It was so fucking hot I felt like passing out, my eyes were burning in the heat.

"You okay there Y/N? You look like you're dying," An ran up to me, offering a bottle of water as I entered the school gates.

"Thanks.." I say as I wipe my clammy forehead. I desperately chug the water down after realising I hadn't drank all morning.

I awkwardly laugh at An's shocked expression as I notice I drank all her water. "No worries, haha! I can always buy another one.. I think," An shrugs to me.

It's far too hot for school today. I genuinely feel like I'm touching the sun.
My thoughts were interrupted with the irritating ringing of the school bell. "Let's go," An nods to me, and to someone I didn't notice earlier - Akito.

I sit down on my desk and scan the room for Mizuki. Are they late? Where are they? I was thinking about asking for their number but I completely forgot.

Five minutes into the lesson and no Mizuki. Obviously Tsukasa isn't in either. So the seats to my left and right are empty.

"Miss, miss! Can I sit next to Y/N? Mizuki and Tsukasa aren't in! Pleassseeee?~" I hear An shouting from the back. I look at our teacher who deadpans An. "Fine.." she sighed before starting the lesson.

"Hey Y/N!" An waves to me as she pulls the seat out from under the desk. I smile and wave to her.

I wish I could speak to An more during lesson but this teacher is so pissy. She shushes anyone who even whispers. I sigh in ignorance as I scribble down notes from the board.

"Class dismissed. Please complete the assignment at home if you couldn't today." Everyone piles out the class. I'm actually so hungry but I forgot to bring food. Oh well. An and Akito ran ahead of me, probably going to Toya's class.

Walking down the corridor, I don't really speak to anyone. I see two people from the show yesterday - Rui and that girl.

"Oh hello, weren't you two in that show yesterday?" I approach them. They both stopped to look at me.

"Oh yes~ I'm Rui, the director of Wonderland x Showtime. This is Nene," Rui smirks, placing his hand on his hips. Nene nervously folds her arms before looking at me.

"Oh, hello! Can I sit with you two? My name's Y/N L/N" I beam at them both.

"Of course, we're going outside so follow us," Rui smiles to me.

Outside, I'm welcomed by various colourful flowers and a racing track. Some students seem to be running around for fun, whilst others are eating their lunch on the grass.