𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

F/O/C = Food of choice

Different emotions swarm my thought track - confusion, worry and upset. Mizuki and I share a flew glances, not saying anything.

"Do you think we should go help Tsukasa and his sister?" they finally speak, clenching their fists.

I look at them and then look at my bag.

In the corner of my eye, I see Tsukasa and his sister walking out of the park. The girl had his arm wrapped around her shoulders, gripping onto his hand.

It was so strange, he'd suddenly become all weak and he seemed too tired to walk.

"Come on, let's go," Mizuki leads me to them, speeding up.

"Do you need help?" Mizuki waves over to Tsukasa and his sister.

Mizuki and I quickly assist the troubled two, Mizuki on the other side wrapping his arm around their shoulder.

"Thank you! My name's Saki by the way. I'll call my mom to pick us up," she whips her phone out, frantically tapping on her screen.

"Hello? Mom! Mom, please help us, we're just outside Pheonix Wonderland. Tsukasa's been coughing blood, we really need help," she speaks, panting with every pause. I notice her hands anxiously trembling. Poor girl.

"It's really not as bad as you all make it sound," Tsukasa quietly mumbles, acting as if his pride has been shredded.

"Tsukasa! Stop this! Your health matters, this is serious!" I quickly snap at him, facing him and pointing at him. I walk back whilst I quickly realise how angry I sounded.

Saki wails to her phone whilst a worried voice on the other end responds.

Within just a few minutes, their car drives right in front of us, Tsukasa's mom stepping out.

"Tsukasa, what happened to you? We'll get a doctor, please try to not cough. Why didn't you tell us about the blood?" she emotionally placed her hands on his face like he was a dog.

"Thank you two for helping them, Saki only got dismissed from the hospital last week," the mom turns to look at us. They all hurriedly place themselves in the car shortly before leaving.

"I hope he make a fast recovery.. I didn't even notice how sick he was," Mizuki holds their hand to their chest.

"Should we walk home?" I exchange a glance with them, as we begin to walk.

Saki Pov
Tsukasa weakly tugs at the seatbelt, pulling it down into the plug. I notice his heavy breathing.

"Do you have any water with you, Tsukasa?" I ask.

His eyes widen for a moment. "I left it at the venue," he pauses. "But we'll be home soon so it's okay,"

I nod to him. "Tsukasa, when did you start coughing up blood?" Mom starts to drive.

"Yesterday, but it's really not a big deal.." he looks out the window. The bright sky has now turned into a murky, grey and gloomy sky, and very light rain has started to fall.

"Damn it.. the show had to end because of me. I'm sure the audience was pissed.." he mumbles under his breath - anger in his voice, his eyebrows now furrowed.

"Stop this Tsukasa! You need rest, never mind what the audience thinks!" I pull down the front mirror, turning to look at him.

His head shoots up, looking at the mirror and then slowly fixing his gaze outside the window again.

"Damn it.." he whispers under his breath. That's when I see tears forming from his eyes.

"Tsukasa. Really, stop." He turns to look at mom.