𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

Sunday.

I don't have anything planned, so I just sit on the front counter scrolling through social media.

No new notifications.

Oh, okay. I don't need other people to invite me to hang out. I can just go by myself, right?

After yesterday, I wasn't sure on how to feel. Hanging out with Tsukasa and Emu and Nene even though I wasn't a part of their group made me really happy, and I just don't know why.

Maybe it was because I was at my favourite park? Or maybe it was being around them?

Maybe I wanted to join a group of some sorts. Although it did seem hard, my life has been unnecessarily boring recently. Everyone who I'd normally hang out with is busy with their idol group or whatever.

Maybe I could join my More More Jump friends? No, no no. As much as I want to, the stage and aesthetic doesn't fit me.

Wonderlands x Showtime? Hmm.. I like the theme of their shows.. but I doubt I'd be accepted if I asked. I could try? But yet again, the only experience I have with dancing and whatnot is Just Dance with Airi and Minori..

I could message them.. Or I could go to the mall and plan something?

I reach the mall, and oh my god. It's so busy and crowded. What was I expecting? It is a Sunday. However, despite the loud talking and noises, one voice stood out from all the others.

"Ha ha ha!"

Seriously? If he isn't in school next week, I will be surprised.

Not only is Tsukasa loudly praising himself, a boy next to him is nodding and talking to him. Rui. He's dressed in a casual, green-hooded jacket, and black, baggy pants. He's also dressed in a white shirt with colours like dark blue and grey, but the collar is cyan.

"Oh, hey Tsukasa and Rui!" I chase up to them, walking by Tsukasa's side.

"Oh, hello Y/N! How are you doing today?" Tsukasa's blaring voice tells me he's feeling better. Rui, stood by his side, also plasters his gaze onto me.

"I'm good!... Hey.. do you think I could audition for your group?" I hesitate before asking the last part. Tsukasa looks like he wouldn't expect me to ask that in a million years, and waits a minute to respond.

"So..?"

Rui thinks to himself. Tsukasa nods to himself before speaking.

"Hm.. Okay, after we've finished in the mall, we can take you to the stage," Tsukasa places his hands on his hips. I nod to him and give him a warm smile.

"Soo, whatya looking for here?" I ask them. They've walked past several shops, giving eachother a frown of dissatisfaction after passing some.

"Props and resources for our upcoming show.." Rui is still scrutinizing the mall, nothing piquing his interest. His gentle, calm and soothing voice contrasts with Tsukasa's loud, aggressive and voice.

"What's it about? I could help," I would say I'm pretty good at designing some stuff so..

"Oh, no. Fufu~ it's a surprise.." Rui claimed. I could see Tsukasa point to some shop and they both scurry off whilst I wait outside.

"Apologies for that, Y/N! I believe we are all done here, right Rui?" Tsukasa gives me a pose, where his side is facing me and he has his right hand reaching out, and his left hand carrying the bag for his props (I'm guessing.) I laugh a little, and he breaks his pose to laugh too.

"No problem! Should we head off to the stage?" I connect my hands together below my chin.

"Of course, let's go." Rui leads us out of the mall as we walk to Pheonix Wonderland.

"So, Y/N, what is it about our group that made you want to join?" Tsukasa faces me, his arms folded even though he's walking to my side. He's a bit taller up close than I imagined, to be honest.

"Well, I've always enjoyed the concept of a theatre like group and being in one, though I've never tried out... and it seems fun," I mumbled, fiddling my fingers.

"It certainly is most fun! We were actually in need of more members to help us keep the stage up," Tsukasa looks up at the sky, and then in the direction we're walking.

"I'll call up Nene and Emu for the audition," Rui pulls his phone out, messaging their(?) group
chat.

"Okay, Emu will be there in ten minutes, and Nene hasn't come back to me yet," Rui scrolls down more on his phone.

We finally arrive at Pheonix Wonderland, however, it does feel a lot bigger than I remembered. A long walk is required to finally be met with the stage. It's quite hidden compared to the rest of the place, but I don't say anything.

A large tree branch is hanging at the top, so low down that Rui has to slightly adjust it to get through.

Strangely enough, Emu is already there, waiting for us all on the stage. Nene is yet to be seen though.

"Woooah! I'm so glad you want to join us, Y/N! Wonderhoy!" Emu pounces infront of me, her arms jumping out.

"..Wonder..hoy?" I join her, but I do not sound nearly as enthusiastic.

"A little more energy, you're nearly there! WOONDERHOYY!" she's smiling with all her might, her arms sticking up.

"..Wonderhoyy!" I add passion this time, and allow a smile to appear on my face. Emu and Tsukasa clap.

"Do you have any experience with dancing or story writing?" Emu starts the interview.

"Dancing? Uh, I got Megastar on Just Dance last month if that counts? Story writing? Um.... Yeah! I get good grades in creative writing!" I had to think for some seconds before answering both.

"Okayyyy! You can start your trial for a bit and we will see if you can join!~" Emu springs up at the stage.

"When does my uh, trial start..? I rest my chin on the palm of my hand as I sit down on one of the audience benches.

They all look at eachother for a moment, but Tsukasa shakes his head.

"Uh, after our current show! Or.." Tsukasa nudges her in the side before she continues, frowning.

"Whaaaaat?" her eyes widen when she hears his whisper.

"Uhh.... Uhhhh! Check your song playlist!" she blurts out, but then she gives me a face like she wasn't meant to say that. "Uh, I mean, uh-"

"O-kay?" I take my phone out and scroll through my songs. Coincidentally, a new song has been added. "Untitled."

"What is this? Aaa-" once I click on it, my vision is met with a bright light. I quickly stumble back on the bench, but it doesn't do anything, and my senses are met with nothing. Almost as if I'm falling and it won't stop.

"Someone new? Who's thiiiiis?" a familiar voice? I can't make it out.

"A fifth person? Is that possible?" another voice? All of them sound robotic.

"She's not awake.."