𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮

"Oh, are you cold? I can lend you one of my jumpers," he stands up to point at his wardrobe.

"Yeah please, I'm freezing.. Feel my hand," I hold it out, and it was really cold. His hand was so much warmer..

"I'll let you wear one of my jumpers," he shoots up to his wardrobe, pulling out a white sweater. I stand up to get it. "Thank you."

"Tsukasa! How long is Y/N staying over?" I hear his mom shout.

"What? Hold on!" His voice was so much louder than her voice, which was funny. And he couldn't even hear her. He raced downstairs to talk to her.

...

"Sorry about that, Y/N. But.. my mom was saying you could stay over for tea!" He puts his hands on his hips as he smiles widely at me. He also came back up with a tea of some sort in his hand.

"Oh, yeah, of course! If it isn't a bother, obviously. My mom just makes me.. I dunno.. feel bad, so I don't want to go back yet." I nod. "Thanks."

"Of course! But has anything else happened?" he asks, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Well.. I don't know, she was saying it'd be better for me if I dropped being an actor at PXL.. But, it's what makes me happy, so.." I could feel tears coming up, because I was reminded of that dream. I tried to hold them back as much as possible.

"Y/N, you're truly amazing. Please, do what you desire. Don't let your mom control you, okay? I can see you're a lot happier now you've joined us, and I want to keep you smiling." a small smile forms on his lips. I smile back, but the tears come out on their own.

"Y/N?" he takes some steps closer until he is just infront of me.

"It wasn't just that.. I.. I had a terrible dream.. and it's scaring me now because your saying this.. I can't really remember much.. b-but.. I had left the troupe, and everyone.. everyone was trying to speak to me, but.." I stuttered, struggling to speak because of the tears.

"Y/N? Hey, hey. It's alright. I know it's hard for you, but it does get better. It's just a nightmare, I don't think it will happen in real life. Don't let it bother you." he places his hands on my shoulders. I try and smile.

"I just feel so.. I dunno.. bad.. for doing things that make me.. happy.." I wipe my tears. Tsukasa doesnt respond, and instead just hugs me.

"You know, you shouldn't let her control.. how you feel, what you do.. You shouldn't let her control.. you. You know what I mean?" Tsukasa tightens his arms around me as I cry a little more.

"But.. I just don't.. know what to do.."

He breaks the hug by taking a step back, and putting his hands on my shoulders again. "Y/N. Look at me."

"I'll make sure you do great. I can absolutely prove your mom wrong.. I mean, look at me, who wouldn't I convince?" he's quickly changed the subject - getting ahead of himself and smirking, chin tilted up with one of his stupid poses. I'm not gonna lie, I laughed a little, but when he opened his eyes he grimaced.

"Anyway.. What I'm trying to say is.." he gulped, probably a little bit embarrassed.

I stopped laughing, and wiped my tears. I felt a little bit better.

"Is..?"

"Right.. I'll be able to make sure your mom realises how wrong she is.." he avoided eye contact and folded his arms.

"Yeah, well.. That's gonna be hard. But I'll be okay as long as I'm with you, I think." I force a smile. He does lift my overall moods atleast a little.