𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

It's the start of a school week. Again.
Making my way to class, I notice both Mizuki and Tsukasa are in.

"Mizuki, that isn't the way to our class?" I tilt my head, as they are strolling in the opposite direction. They turn to face me, sigh, and then come to walk next to me.

"What's up?" I see their distressed expression. "Oh, it's nothing."

"Hello everybody! I have made a fast recovery and I am glad to be back in school!" Tsukasa does a pose infront of everyone sat down, and I chuckle as I walk past him. However, half of the class continues their personal conversations after taking a quick glance at him.

"Aww! I'm so glad you're better now, Tsukasa!" Mizuki fist bumps him as they walk in.

"You're in today aswell? Splendid!" He smiles to them, walking down the classroom seats. They both exchange smiles.

"Okay, everyone please sit down."

Out of boredom, my eyes wander around the classroom, and I notice Tsukasa scribbling on some paper.
His drawing had some girl with pink hair - I'd presume Emu - him, Rui(?) and Nene on it. He grinned toothily as he admired his artwork.

Considering we were sat on the last two rows, I don't think the teacher would notice us, so I tore some paper off from the back of my book and wrote:

"Cute drawing" with a smiley in blue pen. I sneakily set it on his desk to watch his head turn from his paper to mine.

He blinked at my paper, then looked at me. He gave me a wide smile, and tore a piece off his paper to write something to me. But, before he could pass it to me, the bell rang and everyone began to pile out the classroom.

I walk outside aswell, to then
notice Tsukasa waited outside for me.

"I didn't know you were an artist too," I nudged him with my elbow.

"Haha! A star like me must be able to master all talents!" Of course, the compliment got to him. I laughed at how proud he was, and to be honest I was a bit jealous.

"Oh, hello Y/N and Tsukasa!" Rui approached us, whilst Nene stood outside our circle, as if she didn't want to be seen with us.

"Heyy! Where should we eat today?" I waved to them both.

"Let's go outside," Tsukasa lead us to where Rui, Nene and I sat last time. Everyone took out their lunches and then I remember, I forgot mine. Again.

Tsukasa's brought in a very fancy lunch. Melon, cheesecake, and it just went on. I stared at his lunch in envy.

"Y/N's got a weird face when she looks at Tsukasa's food. ..Oh, don't tell me you forgot your lunch again?" Nene was speaking about me at first, nudging Rui as Tsukasa eats like it's his last meal. Rui smiles to her, but then notices that I don't have any food.

"I'm okay, I'll just get something after school.." I sigh. I had a weird face? How embarrassing..

"Oh, no Y/N! You must eat, everyone needs lunch!" Tsukasa sprouts up.

"Allow me to share some of my luncheon with you!" he offers his lunchbox infront of me, but I shake my head. "It's okay, that's your food.." I smile to him, but he still looks worried.

I could go buy lunch, but I can't be bothered. I'd much rather eat after school, in all honesty.

"By the way, could you help me with something after school, Tsukasa?" his eyes light up, and he quickly nods and then eats his food faster than before. Rui and Nene were playing some game together and I didn't want to bother them, though Rui did look more interested in his lunch..