WANT (Complete ✔️)

By lovelike_evajacks

Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't e... More

disclaimer
characters
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

Chapter Sixty Eight

7.8K 179 55
By lovelike_evajacks

Nolee

When Zack slides the door open to the entrance of the traditional Japanese house, I wheel our two suitcases inside. Zack has rented us a private Japanese house that has an onsen behind it for the weekend. I was surprised, to say the least, but didn't protest. A whole weekend alone with him sounds magnificent.

The house is located within a forest, surrounding us with lush trees and blooming bushes. The sound of the onsen gets me giddy. The last time I was at an onsen was when I was six. My parents took me back to Nagasaki to visit my grandparents and I remember loving going to the onsen with them and having the most fun I ever had. The pictures with my mom, grandma, and me are precious.

"It's fully stocked but they said if we need anything, we can let them know." Zack says motioning his head towards the kitchen.

I nod and go to observe the contents of the refrigerator and cupboards. We've got everything we need. Fresh vegetables, meat, spices, cooking utensils, chopsticks, and even ceramic bowls with pretty cherry blossom designs.

Zack is wheeling our cases into the closet when I step inside the bedroom. It's spacious, simple and so nostalgic.

"What do you feel like eating?" I wrap my arms around his middle as I gaze up at him.

Zack sighs and places a tender kiss on my crown.

"Anything," he says, "I just wanna spend the entire two days with you."

My chest swells at his sweet words and for a moment, we just stand there in each other's arms.

"Thank you for doing this. I love this place already." I step back, my eyes wandering around the place.

"I'm gonna love seeing you in the hot springs," Zack grins, "Naked."

I laugh, not at all surprised at his bluntness.

"Do you ever stop?"

"With you? No."

<3 <3 <3 <3

Zack helps me prepare dinner. I've decided on keeping it simple and making katsu curry and some soba noodles. I love cooking but I especially love cooking Japanese food. My mom and grandma taught me how to cook and I adore the simplicity and healthiness of Japanese food.

I'm rinsing the soba noodles while Zack cuts up the spring onions and prepares the edamame.

Zack cooks really well but he's still a rookie when it comes to Japanese cooking and it's adorable seeing him so concentrated whilst in the kitchen. Not to mention hot as fuck. The dude's arms are bulging and his white t-shirt is straining against those muscles. He, as a whole, makes my mouth water.

He catches me staring at him and the idiot winks shamelessly. I roll my eyes with an amused smile. He knows he's hot and he could get any girl he wants...but sucks to be them, he's with me.

As annoying as he is, he's mine.

We don't take long to set the table and dig into our food. We share stolen glances, foodie talks, and where we're staying for the next two days.

<3 <3 <3 <3

After dinner, as the sky grows darker, we relocate to the onsen. I'm walking through the wooden veranda that leads to the backyard onsen wearing my plain blue yukata that hangs a little off my shoulder. Zack is already near the stepping stones that lead into the hot spring water.

I stop behind him and watch as he slides off his yukata and steps into the water...completely naked.

He's sculpted by the greek gods, there is no doubt. His shoulders are wide, his arms are thick, his stomach is carved and so toned, his back muscles are drool-worthy and I'm feeling frustrated now.

Great.

Zack disappears into the water, resurfacing to slick back his hair. The look he gives me when he gazes at me weakens my knees. He looks wickedly sinful under the moonlight and the steam from the water. The glistening water on his body is like holy water I want to lick.

"Take off the yukata, Rumi." Zack hoarsely says, his voice sending tingles down to my toes.

There's a dim ambiance from the lanterns surrounding the veranda and it's comforting. As I slide off my yukata, I gasp at the chilly air that hits my skin but when I catch Zack's eyes on my body, flames lick every inch of my skin. There's carnal hunger and indescribable captivation in his honey-suckle eyes as they rake over my body so slowly as if he's leaving a brush stroke of lust and love all over my body.

When I step into the onsen, I sigh in satisfaction at the warmth of the water.

"Mmm, it's perfect." I hum in a whisper.

Closing my eyes, I relish the wonderful feeling of the water and the icy breeze. I hear the water slosh and when I open my eyes, Zack is towering over me like a dark angel sent from heaven.

Because of his proximity, my heart erratically thuds inside my chest in excitement and affection. Those warm, flirtatious eyes hypnotize me for a moment. His pupils are dilated and he looks intoxicated but from what? He hasn't had a drop of alcohol tonight.

Being with him here makes me realize how far we've come in our relationship. In the beginning, we used to bicker like two pre-school kids but now we can't stay apart for more than a day. We're crazy about each other. Falling for this arrogant, caring QB was not planned. Yeah, I was attracted to him physically but once he started to confide in me and I started to lay awake waiting for his flirtatious texts, I was entranced.

I love every bit of him from his haughtiness to his warmhearted nature.

"What?" Zack murmurs with his eyes flickering from my lips to my eyes.

I graze my fingers over his arms. I can't get enough of how good he looks just standing here with water dripping down him like a water god.

"I'm just wondering how I tolerated your annoying ass for this long." I playfully say with a sultry smile.

He arches a brow.

"Annoying, huh?"

I beam.

"You were annoying, QB."

He still is but I secretly adore it.

I always have.

"I'm gathering from your use of the past tense that I'm not annoying anymore?"

I shrug.

"Eh, a little."

Zack laughs which makes me smile. Then we're just two idiots in love smiling at each other under the night sky with steam and water all around us.

His golden skin looks magnificent under the moonlight. All I wanna do is lick every inch of his body like honey ice cream.

Nibbling on my bottom lip, I run my fingers through his hair, messing it up. He grins haughtily before grabbing my waist and crashing his lips on mine.

I hum with pleasure when I feel his erection rest heavily against my stomach. My puckered nipples brush against his chest and I frantically tighten my hold on him like I can't get any closer to him.

I just want his body on my body like a snug blanket.

Zack takes my hair clip and tosses it onto the wooden flooring of the veranda, my hair twirls down my back and he wastes no time curling his fist in it and tugging it back.

I gasp when our lips tear away and he watches me with a dirty, wicked smirk. His fingers trace down my body before they disappear under the water. The moment I feel him touch my aching clit, I exhale in delight.

As if being hypnotized by a magician, I gape as he drops spit onto my breasts before taking my nipple into his mouth and plunging his fingers inside me.

"Ah!" I writhe against his body, swaying my hips to chase the rhythm of his fingers thrusting in and out of me.

The water sloshes around his arm as he fastens his pace. My eyes roll to the back of my head as desire scorches my blood.

Zack brings his lips up and teases them along my neck.

"You're a slut for my fingers, aren't you?" His whisper is husky and sinful which makes the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

A breathy moan oozes from my lips when he curls his fingers and bites down on my neck. Lust mixes in my blood like whiskey.

"Yeah you are," he chuckles hotly, "I can feel your little cunt clenching my fingers."

His mouth is filthy but that's what I love about him and our chemistry. He exudes sex and he's not afraid to express his sexuality. His confidence is attractive.

Just when I'm about to come, Zack wrenches his fingers out of me but before I can protest, he grabs my waist and hauls me up and I tighten my legs around his waist.

He walks us back under the arched steep roof and rests my back against some rocks. My lips on his are frenzied like I can't get enough of him. He groans when I rock against him, so he satisfies my burning lust with his dick that I worship.

I moan like I'm singing in heaven with the angels and harps when he thrusts inside me. I feel pleasure zip through my veins like ecstasy and I'm throwing my head back from the intensity. My long nails dig into his back and his hiss makes my body shiver and when I drag them down his back, Zack rips his mouth from mine and grabs my throat, squeezing ever so lightly.

My back is grazing the rocks behind me and I have no doubt I'm going to have scratch marks all over my back. But the rough sting is adding to the mad pleasure I'm drowning in. The cold air, the hot water, his body, and his delicious lips are sending me bursting like a firework. We're magic when we're like this, our chemistry is hypnotic.

Zack drives inside me so deep, so rough that it feels so damn good. My lips on his are messy but it's exactly the intoxicating drug I'm chasing for. A warm shiver rushes down my body and I can feel myself coming close to an orgasm. And I think I might just come soon because the way he's looking at me right now is enough to make me go crazy.

Zack is staring at me like he's reliving our every moment of ours, like I'm a shooting star in the night sky...like I'm the person he's been searching for all along.

My chest rises and falls as my orgasm builds but then he completely stops.

I groan and breathe heavily, gawking at him in frustration.

"Wh-what are you doing? Let me come."

Zack's brows are creased, and ecstasy along with resolution is written all over his face.

"Will you marry me?"

My breath is stolen.

"W-what?" I stare wide-eyed at him.

Zack tightens his arms around me.

"Will you marry me?"

This boy can't be serious.

Out of all the times, he chooses to ask me now?!

He's gone crazy.

"Are you being serious right now? Because I swear to god, Mackenyu, if this is some weird kink you're into, it's not cool."

I can't tell him how fast my heart is beating or the pure happiness that is screaming at me internally.

"I'm being serious," Zack cups the side of my face, "I want to marry you."

"Ugh, this is sexual manipulation," I groan playfully, "You are so annoying, QB."

Zack boyishly smiles.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I close in until our lips are a breath away.

"Yes," I whisper, "In every eternity, I'm marrying your annoying ass."

Then I'm kissing him.

Kissing him with every crumb of love that I have for him. Zack doesn't know how much space he has in my heart, that he's the other half of my soul.

I love him dearly.

He wholesomely smiles and hugs me close and when I sway my hips against him, seeking what only he can make me feel, he takes me where I've been wanting to reach since this night began.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Even though I slept like a baby last night, I woke up pretty early. Zack was still asleep when I started making breakfast but then he woke up and ate the tamagoyaki I prepared.

Now we're both in our yukatas with the comfy, warm blankets thrown over our lower halves. I'm laying in his arms with my back to his chest. We're serenely watching the morning sunshine through the open sliding doors of our bedroom. It's a little chilly this morning. But the icy morning mist is refreshing. And the scent is breathtaking.

I still can't believe he asked me to marry him. It feels like yesterday when we both bickered like two children and annoyingly flirted with each other.

I love him, I love being with him. He's so supportive and caring and so candid. Never once has he made me feel insignificant in our relationship or manipulated me or hurt me.

Zack has always just...loved me.

When he suddenly grabs my hand, I turn my attention to him rather than my thoughts. Then I watch as he slides a simple yet beautiful emerald-stoned ring onto my finger.

"Zack..." I breathily say, too overwhelmed to form words.

"I forgot to put it on you last night," he says tenderly, his eyes solely on the ring on my finger, then a smirk curls on his lips, "Was too busy getting lost in your sweet cu—"

"Shut up." I cut him off with an amused smile.

Zack laughs then sinks his fingers into my hair and moves my face closer to his. He gazes into my eyes with a look of love so fervent that my heart stops beating for a moment.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you, my soon-to-be wife."

I wholeheartedly laugh. He pecks my neck and tightens his arms around my middle.

I'm marrying him.

My chest swells with excitement.

I can't wait to tell my girls.

And I can't stop staring at my ring.

No wonder he was acting weird for the past few days. Staring at me a little too long, being secretive as hell with Xavier. He planned to propose to me here.

He couldn't have made it more perfect.

It was simple, intimate and so us.

My phone lights up and I finally pay attention to it. Opening up to Instagram, I see a lot of mentions on my notifications so I press on the picture to see what it is.

And when I do, I gasp.

"When did you take this?" I squeak.

Zack glances at my phone screen and grins.

"Last night after you practically passed out in my arms."

I gawk at him.

"You're insane."

He chuckles.

I can't believe he posted a picture of us and not just some wholesome, cuddly picture. No. The psycho posted a picture of us after we just had sex. We're still in the onsen with me in his arms and only his smirking lips are visible. Just my back is visible as I'm resting my head on his chest with my eyes closed. The water dripping from both our bodies and my flushed cheeks and oh god, the hickeys on his neck—I'm going to kill him.

The caption is even more stupid.

z_mackenyu Thoroughly fucked and wifed up.

I glare at Zack but he's enjoying every bit of my reaction. 

There are so many likes and comments and I don't miss the ones from our friends.

liavin_berry: UMMM??!

xoxo_blairblanc: NOLEE ARATA RUMI YOU GOT MARRIED?!!

rexhudson_98: sneaky mofos

xav_knight: so she liked the ring

viini_666: hot

They're so chaotic.

So those sneaky little phone calls and hangouts with Xavier were so he could buy my ring.

When I look at Zack, only then do I fully comprehend that I'm marrying my best friend. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
1M 21.8K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
92.2K 3.3K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...