Something I Never told You (T...

By JEONfanTAEsea

An arranged marriage that falls apart due to some misunderstandings. The journey of remorse and regrets towar... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Farewell
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61(M)
Epilogue
A/N

26

18.6K 1K 359
By JEONfanTAEsea

^ Taeggukie lovers......where are you??

Our little superstar...

__________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Next day, It was evening and Taegguk was watching a random football match on TV as he had nothing to do at the moment. Taehyung was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

The maids requested him to let them do the work but the blonde wasn't ready to let his son eat food which wasn't prepared by him.

He just love his son so damn much.

Jungkook came back home earlier than his usual time. The boy had only six months and he wanted to repent for his doings, if not payback for them. He will do anything to earn their forgiveness, Jungkook was determined.

The blue eyed boy came into the living room and plopped down beside his son who smiled at him.

''Tired?''

''Nah.''

''Of course.....I should know that you will never accept that you are tired.'' Tegguk's words brought a chuckle to Taehyung's lips and he giggled.

''Then why were you asking?''

''Wanted to see if a change in place changes some things or not.'' Taegguk said chuckling making the blonde giggle again.

''Want me to give you a massage?'' The boy asked making the blue eyed boy nod his head sheepishly.

''C'mere. you big baby.''

Taehyung placed his head on his son's lap and closed his eyes as Taegguk threw the remote somewhere and started kneading the blonde's scalp lightly making Taehyung sigh in contentment at just the right pressure applied to his scalp that made him smile.

''You know why I work so hard, Gguk?''

''Why?''

''Coz my reward is promising.'' The blonde replied with a giggle. Both of them talked, the match on the TV long forgotten.

''I w-''

''Gguk!'' Jungkook's voice cut his son in the middle making the boy sigh in frustration while Taehyung immediately sat up. He looked at Jungkook blankly and Jungkook immediately regretted as he felt like he disturbed the two. The brunette raised his eyebrow as his father walked over to his son with a smile.

''I didn't disturb you guys...did I?''

''Yes, you did...but its not like you care.'' Taegguk replied sharply. The ravenette looked at Taehyung who immediately looked away.

''Sorry....I just wanted to give you this.'' The ravenette extended a black card towards his son who looked at it blankly.

''I thought you would need money as you are gro-''

''You think you can buy my forgiveness with money?'' The brunette didn't let his father finish making Jungkook shook his head while Taehyung looked at the ravenette in disbelief.

''Its not like that, Ggu-''

''You think money can make up for my childhood I spend without a father? A life where I had to grow up before age? A life where I had to protect my mother because my father wasn't there? Do you think Mr Jeon....'' He emphasised on Jungkook's surname before continuing...''Do you really think this money of yours can lessen the hate I feel for you?'' The hate, the anger, frustration, longing as well as helplessness from all those years which Taegguk had to spend without a complete family was visible in the boy's eyes as he looked at his father with utter distaste.

Jungkook was too speechless to say anything.

He only wanted to give his son every luxury. He didn't want his son to face a situation where he wanted to buy something but had to give up because he didn't have money. Taegguk was growing and soon, he will be going to school here in Korea. He will make friends and kids in his age should go out with friends, enjoy their life without any worry. The ravenette couldn't give a father's love to the brunette in his childhood but he wanted to give his son a normal teenager life.

But he forgot that he wasn't a normal father who can do normal things for his son.

He had given thousands of reasons to his son to hate him, his simple effort will not be enough to forget his mistakes.

On the other hand, Taehyung couldn't believe how can Jungkook play money card on his own son. Did he think that Taegguk is like him who will forget everything in front of money?

The blonde chuckled sarcastically to himself before looking away.

What else he expected from Jeon Jungkook?

''Gguk......I know I did wrong. What I did has no explanation. I regret everything, my son, I only have a sorry as answer for all you-''

''Oh Please!! Don't start your acting again. We don't want any  explanation or sorry from you. Just Six months Mr Jeon and we will be back to how we were......strangers.'' Taegguk didn't wait to let his father finish. The boy looked at his father for one last time angrily and walked away from there leaving Jungkook standing in his place stunned.

He knew it will not be easy but the hurt that Taegguk words gave him, it made the ravenette feel so dead. His eyes teared up but he knew he wasn't allowed to even cry.

This was his punishment and he will have to suffer.

No one was at fault. He was reaping what he sow all those years back.

But he was desperate. He only wanted his son to just listen to him once, just let him say what he wanted to, to let him beg for his forgiveness, to earn his forgiveness. Everything he wanted to say to Taegguk was making the ravenette feel restless.

Seventeen years......Seventeen years of living in repentance and hatred towards himself.

Wasn't it enough?

Wasn't it enough for him to at least earn a chance to say everything he had been feeling?

May be not.

His actions were not forgivable.....His mistakes were unavoidable.

Jungkook blinked away his tears and was about to turn around when his eyes met Taehyung's blue, disheartened once as the blonde stood there with his hands crossed over his chest. The blue pair of eyes with looked at him with disapproval laced in them made Jungkook ashamed of himself.

He again disappointed Taehyung.

''Taeh-'' Jungkook couldn't even finish because the blonde was long gone. Jungkook closed his eyes for a moment to gather himself. He didn't know what he should do now? How will he be able to make everything right when they are not ready to even listen to him? How will he make up for his mistakes if Taehyung isn't ready to even look at him?

How will he be able to give a complete, happy family to his son?

The boy took deep breathes to calm his overwhelming emotions, He didn't had it in his to keep standing there and walked to his room as he didn't want anyone to see him crying.

To see him loathing himself.

To see him burning in a rage and hatred for his own self that disgust him.

He needed to punish himself, to let his frustrations out so he went to the gym. Punching the sand bag with his each hit getting harder than the earlier, Jungkook didn't let any expression to take over his face.

How big of a stupid he was for not been able to see Taehyung's worth at the right time. Things would have been so different if he had thought with his heart instead of his mind. Taehyung wouldn't had left him if he had tried to stop him even once, even after what he did with his husband.

He still remembered the blonde looking at him with those blue eyes filled with tears as he walked towards the door slowly, losing his hope with every step that Jungkook will stop him while he kept standing in his place in anger.

Why?

Just because his father wrote everything in Taehyung's name. Only because his ego would have hurt if he had to take his husband's permission to withdraw money from the bank, or to start a new project, he needed Taehyung's signatures.

He was angry on Taehyung for something that the blonde didn't even know about.

And this thing make Jungkook more angry on himself every time.

The boy was blinded by anger, frustration, greed and brightness of his luxurious life that he failed to see the light inside Taehyung. He wanted money...only money and when his father betrayed him and died after giving everything to Taehyung, the ravenette lost it.

How big of a fool he was for letting something like that snatch Taehyung away from him? His greed and ignorance snatched the most beautiful and precious thing from the ravenette.

Only if he had learned the value of love before it was too late.

Only if he had not let Taehyung go away from him.

Only Jungkook knew how he had spent seventeen years alone. The repentance is the biggest, most scary hell and no one know that better than the ravenette. He was a fool to think that happiness lies in material things.

In money.

A sarcastic chuckle left his own lips and he hit the sandbag even harder. At some points, he think that he deserve this. He deserve this hate from his son and husband. He deserve this lonliness. He deserve every worst thing this world has to offer but again, he was selfish.

He wanted his son and husband in his life.

He dreamt of a happy life with his family.

Taehyung would have dreamt the same all those years back. He would also have wanted a happy family, a loving husband who would take care of him when he needed, who would love him like he was the most precious being on this planet, he would have also wanted an evening in which he would have enjoyed sunset with his head resting on his husband's shoulder.

He would also have wanted a life full of love, happiness and contentment.... a life where there was no sadness, a life where both of them would have stood against every problem holding each other hands, determined to win against every storm that would want to shatter their little, happy world.

And Taegguk...

What was his fault? Why was he left to live a childhood without the love of a father? He also deserved a completely normal family like every other child, he should have been provided with the best of things. He should have also felt the love of a father, he should also had got to sleep in his father's embrace every night.....

He also deserved to go to picnic with his parents every weekend like any other child where Jungkook would had made him laugh by running around the park with Taegguk on his shoulders.....

Taegguk's hate was justified, his anger was justified.

Everything was Jungkook's fault.

Its his duty to make everything right now. Its his duty to gather his shattered family and give them all the love which they were left unprovided with.

And Jungkook was once again determined. No matter how many harsh words he will have to face from Taegguk, no matter how many times he receive a cold shoulder from his husband, no matter how hard he will have to try.....

He will give a happy family to Taegguk..

And a life full of love to Taehyung.

____________

What do you expect in next chapter?

I'll see you tomorrow.....you know what you don't have to forget....right??

Love ya!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
178K 13.1K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...
272K 10.8K 33
Kim Taehyung is in love with Jeon Jungkook. The person he ever dreamt of. He can't wait to meet his fiance for the first time. He can't wait to exper...
504K 24.7K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...