Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

By WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... More

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 2- It Never Stops
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 7- Reasons?
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 14- Fading
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 37- Halfway There?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 42- Bad Blood
Chapter 43- Night Changes
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 48- Problem Solving
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 56- Evening Out
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 59- Labor Pains
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 36- Secret Planning?

5.2K 213 96
By WritersAuthentic

Zayn's POV
"So did you and Keith ever get along?" Harry asked while we strolled through the park.

I intertwined my hand in his."Well we did at one point, but then when I started borrowing things from him, that's when everything went downhill." I replied.

"What kind of things did you borrow?"

"His car, which I accidentally crash, and never paid for, money....well mostly, and a couple of other things."

He moved his curls out of his face."And what else? It can't be just a few things like that." He said.

"Well..ugh I kinda let him get caught by the cops, but I left him hanging even though I was half responsible for the problem." I exclaimed.

We sit down on a bench."So he got arrested, and you didn't. What did you two do?" He questioned.

"Nothing important. I just decided not to do things like that anymore."

He furrowed his brow."Anymore?" He said sarcastically.

"Fine, I'm trying to not do things like that anymore." I say.

"Right...that's what I thought." He said laughing a bit then laying his head on my shoulder.

"But I'm not going to worry about that shit right now. I have way more important things to take care of." I said gesturing to his stomach.

"Well that's good to know." He said while placing his and hand directly on his stomach smiling mad.

Something seemed different about Harry today, but it's just not today, he's been like this for the past few days.I've seen a side of him that I have never seen ever.

He's smiling way more than usual, he has not complained one time about school, and surprisingly he hasn't said anything bothering him with the pregnancy which is great.

"Baby can I ask you something?"

He nodded and lifted his head up off my shoulder, so he could face me completely."Of course."

I'm into my thoughts. Harry looks absolutely stunning. The way the sun beamed on him showing his beautiful skin, his gorgeous green eyes staring right into mine, his plump pink lips, and he's gained a bit of weight because of the pregnancy, he says he hates it, but it just makes him look even more beautiful and he doesn't know it.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

He laughs nervously then gives me a slight smile."Why are you staring at me like that?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and answered him."You're glowing."

"I'm what?" He asks confusedly.

"You're glowing!"

He furrowed his brow."I am?"

I nodded excitedly."Yes, you've been extremely happy lately, which is not like you.What's going on with you!?" I asked before I grabbed his hand.

He chuckles then fits his hand in mine, while the other rested on his bump."I don't know? I guess I'm just relieved that we're on break, and I basically haven't felt bad lately, the babies are healthy, we're back together, what else more could I want!?" He replied.

I kissed his temple."Aww...I'm glad you're finally happy for once. It's actually one of the first times I have seen you like this, considering you know what happened between us before."

"Well let's not focus on the past anymore. What about we just focus on what's happening now." He said.

"Absolutely, I want you to stay happy like this as much as I can." I stated.

He laughed."Ok now let's go home. I think Gemma's coming home today, and I want you to meet her." He announced while getting up from the bench.

I did the same then wrapped my arms around his waist."What!? Your sister is coming over? What happens if she doesn't like me!? I asked nervously.

"Don't worry there's nothing to be afraid of, I have already told her about you."

I sighed out in relief."Ok."

~
Keith's POV
"So your telling me that Bradford was friends with you?" I asked the red haired boy.

He nodded and sat down at the table."Yep, but I haven't seen him ever since I got expelled from that fucking place." Ed said.

"What makes you want to join my crew? Aren't you and Zayn still friends?"

"He owes me money too, so he could sell that shit on the streets. I've been hiding his secrets just so he won't get caught. He got in some trouble a few months back, so I helped him out a bit. Now do you want to be partners or not?" He asked sternly.

I took the cigarette out of my mouth."I don't know, you tell me."

"Listen Keith, you're a smart lad. I know if we put are ideas together, we can out smart Zayn. He thinks he can hide, but we all know he can't."

I furrowed my eyebrows."So what are you saying red?" I asked.

He stands up."Instead of trying to get Zayn, let's get his little boyfriend. It will open his eyes a bit. Since he won't return what's important to us we'll take what's important to him." He replied.

I rubbed my chin."I'm sorry why are you doing this again? You just don't seem like the type of person that would do something like that."

"Let's just forget about why I'm doing this. I'm talking about I can get you all the money you want, how would you like that?" He asks.

I started to think for a second."I would like that very much. You help me with Bradford and we've got ourselves a deal." I said.

I reach out my hand for him to shake it."Alright then, we have a deal."

"Good now when should we start?"

He smirks."Next month, when schools finally out." He stated.

I nodded."Perfect."

Ed's POV
Keith really thinks that I would turn my back on one of my best friends?

The answer is, hell no.

Zayn hasn't seen me in months, but that doesn't mean that I don't know about his problems.

He knows about how crazy Keith is, and how sneaky he is, but he doesn't know the real truth.

Keith is wanted in ten different states. He was suppose to be in jail for life. He murdered two people, robbed several different banks, and escaped from jail. He's been in hiding ever since he escaped two years ago. He lied to Zayn and Perrie about everything.

He's been using Perrie, so that she could do his dirty work for him. He really does love her, but she can do better than him.

Because once he gets what he wants he leaves.

I have been trying to find Keith for months, and now I've finally found him. So now it's time to get revenge.

I don't know how my plan is going to work out, and I'm not prepared for all the problems to come, but I do know that it will put an end to all of this shit.

Zayn will think I'm turning my back on him, but I'm actually doing him a favor.

~
Harry's POV
"Hi mum!" I said as me and Zayn walked through the front door of my house.

She stood up and kissed me on the cheek."Hey boys! Have a nice day out?"

Zayn gives her a hug."Yeah we did."

"That's good. So are you boys hungry?" She asks.

I sat down on the couch."Yes I'm starving!" I blurted out.

She laughs a bit."Alright dinner will be ready in a few, just hang in there."

Zayn sits down next to me."It's almost time for me to get going." He exclaimed.

I grabbed his arms."No please stay for dinner!" I begged.

"Are you sure you that you want me to stay? I was planning on eating at home tonight." He mentioned.

"Awww." I pouted.

He smiles."Don't worry I'll eat dinner with you tomorrow night then. How would you like that?" He asked.

I nodded."That's fine."

He grinned and I looked around."Hey mum, where's Gemma!?" I yelled.

She comes out of the kitchen."She's upstairs, in her room." She said.

"Ok thanks! C'mon Zayn, before you go I want you to meet Gemma!" I said as I stood up and pulled his arm.

We walked upstairs and we made our way to Gemma's room.

She was on her laptop sitting propped up on the bed. I knocked and she looks up and gasps. She gets up and run towards me and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey Harry, I've missed!" She says.

We pulled away, and she looks down at my belly and covered her mouth with her hand."Oh my gosh! You've got a bump now!"

"Yeah their getting bigger everyday." I replied.

She pulls my shirt up and rubs her hands over my tummy."This is amazing, I can't believe my baby brother is pregnant!" She cooed.

"I still can't believe it either, but I finally excepted the pregnancy, and I'm happy about it." I said.

"That's good, I'm happy for you!"

I looked behind me and saw Zayn smiling while leaning against the doorframe. I grabbed his hand and pulled him close.

"Gemma this is Zayn, the amazing guy I've been talking to you about, and also the other father of the twins." I replied.

She gives him a hug too."It's finally nice to meet you Zayn! Harry has told me lots of things about you."

"Nice to finally meet you too." He says back.

"So have you two been preparing on what you are going to do once the twins are born?" She mentioned.

I nodded." Yeah, we're going to move in together sometime next month."

"That's good."

Zayn looks at his watch."Babe I've got to go now, so I'll see you tomorrow!" He said before he pecks me on the lips.

"Alright see you tomorrow." I said before he tells us both goodbye and walks out of her room.

Once he leaves Gemma is smiling like crazy."You two make an adorable couple." She stated.

"Thanks, we had our ups and downs at one point, but now we're really getting to love each other." I answered.

"He really makes you happy because I can tell. Would you ever consider him the one?

"I don't know, it's too soon to tell, but I really do love him."

___________________________
AN: So is Harry and Zayn starting to get serious!?

What is Keith planning? But most of all Ed is joining Keith! What is he going to do?

Do you think Zayn is the one for Harry!?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 1K 22
𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 × 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝐊𝐲𝐮
491 82 9
16 year old Taylor Ford wants this summer to be different. She doesn't want to live her life in her little bubble anymore. She wants to live her life...
484K 32.2K 66
"Um...call me Harrie." *1st place in The Bromance Awards: Season Two *Highest ranking as of 12/02/17: #345 in Fanfiction ©2016 Prisonerwithavision
26.3K 1.8K 60
Relationships change and evolve, we may have just started out as best friends but I believe things have changed between us. It's hard to admit, bu...