Drawings and Stuff 2

By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

It's just going to be the same as the first one. More

Start of a new book!
Dance
There's what?
A slice of GT
Getting along with the enemy
New Story Arc
The plan
Wild vs Prime
Permanent Kirai and...
Wins and...
Losses
Recovering pt.1
Recovering Pt.2
Here we go GT!
Here we go GT! Pt.2
Safe house
The first wish
Emotions
Realization
Beginning of the end
The end, to a new beginning
The first drawing and random stuff
The new life
Furious Five
Hangout
Hangout pt.2
Hangout pt.3
Funny thing that happened...
Personality Swap
Unexpected Guest (Updated)
Unexpected Visit
Okra's visit Pt.1
Okra's Visit Pt.2
Okra's visit Pt.3
Okra's Visit Pt.4 (updated!)
Okra's Visit Pt.5
Okra's Visit Pt.6
Fight time!: Trailer
Flaws
Requested Art
Fight Time!: Ninja and a Fusion
Fight Time?: Mirrored Match
End of Okra's visit
GT Chillin
Little hangout
Daiko and Sorrel
An Old friend
A question?
The day before...
It's here!
Family
Training
Control
Sick GT
A little late for this one
Super GT
Super GT Pt.2
New Years!
GT Fusion
New Roomate
New Roomate Pt.2
New Roomate Pt.3
Friends with Benefits
Parting ways
Foreshadow
Talking
If you know this you're a legend
Super GT Daika
Super GT Daika Pt.2
GT Fusion Two!
AU?
AU Wild
AU Confirmed
GT Bros
GT Talk
GT Experience
AU vs OG
Aftermath
Catching up
Fight!
Maximum Power!
A New Threat Approaches
What happened?
Lost at Sea
Finally Meeting
Check up
Chillin' with GT
Planning Pt.1
Planning Pt.2
Happy Mother's Day!
GT Throwback
An apology
Simplicity
Because I'm Hype For This
Ninja Pirate
Five more
Team meeting
Kombat with a "C"?
Crossover?
Visitor
Reunited
Familial Roots
GT Reunion
Motherverse
Across the motherverse
Serious Fight
Disappointing
Urges
Wishing
Let time pass...
A wonderful feeling in the air
Wiped out (Updated!)
Time is near
Worth it
A GT Miracle
Preparing
Christmas Marathon!
A Present
Happy New Year!
The end of this book!

Daiko Prime

5 3 0
By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

Daiko (Prime): *was currently making his way back home* Man...I wonder how the others are doing. Especially since they were with Jakuna the whole time I was training.

...

Daiko (Prime): Oh...what have I done? Better hurry. *the ship lands* Huh. *kicks the door open and exits as he looks around to see no one* Uhh...hello? Sorrel? Sorra? Kohl, Kumara, Jakuna?

Daika (Vampa): *was in her berserk form* Hah! *sends a punch towards Prime*

Daiko (Prime): Daika—! *dodges as he does a back flip* Woah! *jumps away*

Sorra (AU): *was in her berserk form as she formed a blast above him* Hahahah!

Daiko (Prime): What is going on?!

Daika (Vampa): *fires a beam towards Prime*

Sorra (AU): *throws her blast at him*

Daiko (Prime): Fine. *powers up as he cancels out  their attacks* I'll take them out gently. *flies above Sorra*

Sorra (AU): !

Daiko (Prime): *shocks her body as he paralyzed her* That's one. *lands in front of Daika*

Daika (Vampa): Uh? Hah! *sends a punch*

Daiko (Prime): *dodges and shocks her as she fell to the ground* Is it over?

Kohl (AU): *powers up to super saiyan blue* Ready?

Kumara (AU): Hah! *powers up to blue* Ready.

The two then charge towards Prime and fired multiple blasts. Prime begins to dodge the blasts as he then notices the blasts were going somewhere else.

Daiko (Prime): I stopped dodging by the way.

Kohl (AU): We know!

Daiko (Prime): Hm? What do you... *notices the blasts surrounding him stayed in place* Oh...

The two then clasp their hands together as the blasts came onto contact with Prime, causing an explosion.

Kumara (AU): Did we get him?

Kohl (AU): I don't know.

Daiko (Prime): I think you both missed. *chops their necks and lays them on the ground as they pass out* If this keeps up...there's two more.

Sorrel (AU): And here's one of them. *grabs his tail and starts to swing him around*

Daiko (Prime): Why the tail? *powers up as he kicks him in the side*

Sorrel (AU): Gah! *slams him on the ground before blasting him further into it* Show me what you got Prime.

...

Sorrel (AU): Uh...Prime? Did you find something shiny or somethin'?

Daiko (Prime): *crashes through the ground behind him and kicks his head*

Sorrel (AU): What?! *fires a blast as he is launched away*

Daiko (Prime): *chases him as he tanks the blast and punches him to the ground before grabbing him and throws him in the air*

Sorrel (AU): *recovers and powers you before charging at Prime* Hah!

Daiko (Prime): *he powers up as his fists were covered in energy* Bring it.

Sorrel (AU): *takes off his mask as he fires a dark blast* Take this!

Daiko (Prime): *transforms to super saiyan five as he stops the blast with his hands* Grrr!

Sorrel (AU): Impossible! Alright then, bigger! *powers up as the beam grows in size and power*

Daiko (Prime): *growls as he pushes back the blast*

Sorrel (AU): Bigger!

Daiko (Prime): *powers up as he then flies through the blast* Sorrel...!

Sorrel (AU): Bi—?!

Daiko (Prime): *punches his face and kicks him to the ground* Here it goes! *charges at him*

Sorrel (AU): Ow...huh? *sees Prime charging down* Ah great! *charges at him*

They both clash as Prime's tail punches Sorrel's gut. This stuns Sorrel as Prime knocks him out and powers down. He catches Sorrel and sets him on the ground.

Daiko (Prime): Okay...what is going on?

Jakuna: A training exercise. *lands behind him* I've been training all of them. You might want to duck.

Daiko (Prime): Duck—? *ducks a punch from Daika*

Daika (Vampa): *growls as she fires a blast*

Daiko (Prime): *jumps up*

Sorra (AU): *sends a kick towards Prime*

Daiko (Prime): !! *blocks the kick as he's sent to crash into the ground* Training?

Kohl and Kumara reappear as they fire beams towards Prime. Prime then closes his eyes as he forms a barrier and flies out of the hole and knocks them both to the ground.

Daiko (Prime): Well can you stop now?

Jakuna: Of course. Guys, you can stop now.

All: Yes Queen Jakuna.

Daiko (Prime): ...what?

Jakuna: Uhh...I may have had my own fun... heh...

Daiko (Prime): *sighs* Now that all of that is over... *spreads his arms out* Can I have a hug no—!

All: Yay! *every gets into a group hug but Jakuna*

Jakuna: Still not a part of this...

Daiko (Prime): You got me ambushed... *pulls her into a hug* Now you get squeezed by yours truly.

Jakuna: Really? *sighs* ... *hugs back and shoved him away* That's good enough. Say, where did you go?

Daiko (Prime): On a trip. I wanted to explore more, and get stronger, and learn new things about myself. And I got new clothes. Check it.

Daiko (Prime): Everyone over there looked like me...except I was the only one with red fur. And I had a lot of fun fighting everyone. We should all go there sometime.

Sorrel (AU): You look good man. Missed you.

Daiko (Prime): Heh, I missed you all too. Now...let's get some earth food! The food over there is okay, but I like food from here more.

[I think I wrote more then I wanted but...meh, it happens.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
83.3K 2.9K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...