Sakura Blossom ( Kny X Modern...

Galing kay -Kira_Kira

Y/N was just an ordinary person from the 21st century, she didn't expect to wake up in an anime where human-e... Higit pa

Seraphic Breathing
Mochi.
Angel
Old married couple
Home
Regret
Rock
Haori
Underling
Chopsticks
Wisteria House
A memory from the past
Nicknames
Family
Fail
Protagonist
Trial
True colors
Promise
The butterfly mansion
Training
Training...again
Marry me?
Sun
Sword
Infinity train
Rengoku
Her story
A talk with a god
Enmu
Date
Akaza
Proposal
Warm
Butterflies
Festival
Chaotic meeting
Senjuro
Grandfather
Live.
the real me
Mitsuri
Mission
Monster
Love-Struck
Baby Chick
Impeccable
I'm back
B O N U S
Kidnapper
Disguises
Sisters
Hime
Perfect
Daki
Where's Y/N?
Fiancé
Sunshine
The Sound Hashira
200K S P E C I A L C H A P T E R
Lullaby
Threat
Magical girl
Poison
Apologies
House arrest
Carrots
Accidents
Happy Tears
Rivals
Fever
Trap
Party
Helleborus
Candy
Cake
Butterfly Effect
Friends
Pepper Spray
Save the princess!
Onigiri
Acorn
Rain
Deal
Parents
Courage Test
Treatment
Forever
Comfort Words.
Recognized
Idiot.
Confession
Mark
Swordsmith Village
Hot Spring
Cute
Ribbon
Doll
Sacrifice
Rice Cracker
Clones
My only friend.
Cicadas
The way you are
Morning
UNO
Hide and Seek
Secret
Hashira Reunion
Farewells
Peacefulness
Letter
Spicy
Smile
Worthy
Troublesome
Love
Three Questions
A Boring Story
Gift
Bad Feeling
Needle
Night
Spell
Dream
Snake
● 3 MILLION Q&A pt.1 ●
● 3 MILLION Q&A ○ ANSWERS ●
Childish
Fool
Frustrated
Temptation
Fish
Violence
Hurt

Disney

15.7K 914 1.4K
Galing kay -Kira_Kira

“Daaaakiii!”

“Ah, Y/N! Welcome back!” Daki ran over to her, suddenly grabbing her face and bombarding the girl with questions : “Did they harm you?! Are you okay?! Did they feed you properly?!”

“No, yes and yes! Also, I have something to tell you.” Y/N said, smiling brightly.

Daki tilted her head, confused. “And what that might be?”

“…you might want to take a step back.”

“? Okay?” She suspiciously took a few steps back from Y/N.

“Okay, so, do you remember upper moon three appearing in the middle of the battle before?”

“I do… wait, but that makes me remember, what was that after all?!"

“Okay, so, long history short, I defeated him in a very fair battle, and then kidnapped him… with his consent.” At this moment, Y/N noticed that the more she tried to explain how they turned into friends, the weirder it got.

“Hah?”

“And look, he's here too!” She decided to give up on explaining and put the box down, taking mini-Akaza out. “You see, don't worry because he's totally-”

“B-BROTHEEER!!!!!” Daki panicked and immediately called for gyutaro.

“WHAT- WHAT'S GOING ON?!” He exasperatedly crawled out from her back with a confused expression.

“IS HIM! UPPER MOON THREE, HE'S HERE! AND HE GOT Y/N-!” She grabbed his arm and pointed to them while shaking.

“It's the contrary, actually-” Y/N tried to speak up.

“AAAAAAH! STAY CALM, Y/N! WE WILL SAVE YOU! I DON'T WHY HE'S USING THAT WEIRD FORM, BUT IT'S PROBABLY TO MAKE YOU DROP YOUR GUARD-!”

“But I'm totally calm-”

“FORGET ABOUT HER, DAKI! LET'S USE HER AS BAIT AND ESCAPE-”

“NOOOOOOO!!! I'M NOT LEAVING MY BABY BEHIIINDDD!”

“Hey, their screams are hurting my ears, tell them to stop or something.” Akaza commented, growing to his normal size and nudging Y/N's arm with his elbow.

“Even if you ask me, I can't 'tell' them to stop.” She responded, staring blankly at the siblings still screaming at each other.

“Y/N, tell me!” Daki suddenly turned back to her, grabbing her shoulders with a surprisingly serious expression. “Between losing an arm or a leg, which do you choose?!”

“When did your discussion reach to that?!” Y/N exclaimed back.

“After considering the options, instead of using the whole you for a bait, we decided to only leave a member behind! So choose!”

“Sorry to interrupt your master plan, but I don't eat girls.” Akaza commented, pulling Y/N away from Daki's grasp with a tired sigh.

“But if it's like that, then why are you with her?!” Daki pulled her back.

“I don't have to explain anything to you.” He grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

“No way! You have always been Muzan's most loyal and obeying dog, why would that change now?!” Daki grabbed Y/N's free arm.

“You guys are going to tear me apart-” She tiredly said, stuck in the middle of the two demons as they were almost literally playing tug of war with the girl.

“ALSO, WHY WERE YOU IN MY BOX?!” Daki angrily exclaimed.

“That's what you are mad about?!”

“OF COURSE I AM MAD AT THAT! BOYS STINK! NOW MY BOX WILL SMELL! WHY DIDN'T BRING HIM IN A BAG OR SOMETHING, Y/N?!”

“I'm pretty sure I would look like a child kidnapper if I did that???”

“AND WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO BRING HIM WITH YOU ANYWAY?!”

“Uh, it's hard to explain-”

“WHO DO YOU THINK IS PRETTIER, ME OR HIM?!”

“You.” Y/N gave an immediate response.

“Really? Couldn't you even try to look conflicted?” Akaza asked, offended.

“You heard that?!” Daki finally managed to pull Y/N away from him, hugging her tightly and accusingly pointing her finger at Akaza : “Y/N likes me way more than she likes you! You're ugly! And stay away from my box!”

“I don't give a damn about the b-”

'My sister and upper moon three are fighting…. for a girl… a human girl….' Gyutaro was in shock, to say at least.

“I don't trust you at all! Y/N is gentle and trusts way too easily, if you're planning to use that to your advantage, I won't forgive you!” Daki's grip on Y/N tightened.

“I'm not planning anything, so back off already-”

“Okay, okay, time-out! There's something I need to discuss with you guys.” Y/N broke free from Daki's hug and said, the three demons confusedly lining up.

“You guys are probably already aware, but now that Nezuko can walk in the sun, we will be preparing for a full-scaled war against Muzan.”

“Yeah, we know that, but what's your point?” Gyutaro commented, scratching his neck with a sigh.

“Then, you guys are probably already aware that If Muzan dies, all the other demons will die together with him thanks to the blood connection.” The three visibly tensed at this statement.

“But this is not the time to give up! Because you see, if you guys turn into humans before he dies, then you can live! And luckily, there IS someone capable of turning demons back into humans, and I took the liberty to offer you guy's blood to her to help with that, no need to thank me.”

“What?! When?!”

“Caw! Caw! Hurry! Hurry!” Shiro flied inside the room through the small window and landed on Y/N's shoulder.

“I explained the situation in a letter and asked my beloved Shiro to deliver it to her, really easy! Now, all you guys need to do is to stay very still…” Y/N commented with a dark expression, menacingly approaching them while taking out a syringe from her pocket.

.

.

.

“Please do me a favor and deliver this to Tamayo, also, ask her if she's interested in girls with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.” Y/N requested to Shiro as she put the demon's blood in a small bag attached to the back of the crow, who fled off without answering.

“And I guess this concludes our reunion! Thanks for the attention!” She turned back to them and smiled brightly.

“I didn't have a choice.” Gyutaro coldly said.

“Now that you got his blood, can you kick him out?” Daki pointed to Akaza.

“She didn't bring me just for my blood-!

"I'm going to see how Tanjiro's doing now, so stay here and try to talk your differences out or something, Disney style! I want everyone hugging and smiling when I come back! Bye!” And with that, Y/N left the three by themselves.

“….what the hell is Disney?” Gyutaro asked, even though there wouldn't be anyone to answer this question.

Y/N was now silently walking on the corridors. 'Tanjiro… Tanjiro is crucial to the battle against Muzan. If things are going to progress like in the manga, then the demon slayers will be summoned to start training with the hashiras in a while… that's why, I have to make sure Tanjiro trains a lot!'

She stopped walking, looking down at her hand. Until some months ago, it was a normal hand from a modern person, soft and without scars, but now it was similar to the other swordsmen. 'I'm a bit jealous of him, actually. If I wasn't born in such a useless body, maybe I could have used a better breathing style. One that wouldn't force me to depend on others.'

You're thinking about useless things again.

'Ether! Where were you? You stopped talking for a long time.'

I was… busy. But I'm here now, don't worry.

'So you say…'

… Now that Y/N thought about it, the 'records' of the seraphic breathing said that one of the requirements was the love of a god…

'Hey, Ether. I need to ask something important to you.'

What is it?

'Do you recognize the name Akiho?'

Akiho…? Not really, I'm sorry.

'What about Mirieth?'

…! That's-

'That's?'

I need to go, I apologize.

'Hey! Don't avoid-'

He wasn't there anymore. Y/N couldn't feel the small pressure that would appear when he was around.

“Y/N! What are you doing?” Kanao ran over to her with a happy smile.

“I was going to see Tanjiro! How about you?” She quickly recomposed herself, turning to Kanao and smiling back at her.

“I was-” Kanao was about to respond, but interrupted herself. 'If I say that I was looking for her, she would think I am weird, right? Right?! So, what should I say then??'

“Kanao?” Y/N tilted her head, her expression concerned.

“I was… going to see Tanjiro too.” Kanao blurted out carefully.

“Is that so? That's great, Kanao! Let's go together then!” Y/N smiled brightly, taking Kanao's hand and happily starting to walk.

'Y/N, how could you believe in such an obvious lie?? Now I feel bad!' Kanao was holding back the urge to cry.

“Taaanjiro! How are you feeling?” She opened the door, Tanjiro was still on his bed, talking to Goto.

“Y/N! Did you finish what you had to do?” He asked, turning to Y/N and flashing a bright smile at her.

“TAN-” She seemed to be about to attack him again, but Goto held her by the collar and pulled her back.

“Hey! We already talked about this! He's still sick, so stop!”

“But- but! What about one hug?” She looked up at the kakushi with puppy eyes.

“NO! NO HUGS! AND NO KISSES ALSO!” He shook her.

“But physical contact is my love language-!”

“NOW YOU'RE JUST SAYING NONSENSE!” He slapped the back of her head.

“Mean! So mean! I'm going to tell Shinobu you hit me!” Y/N childishly said in response.

“Ek-” Despite the childish threat, Goto still froze from fear. It was well known among the kakushi that Y/N and Shinobu were close. “Y-Y/N, w-we can talk this out-”

“Nah. I don't think we can.” She blankly said.

“Ugh, I'm totally dead…” Goto was defeated.

“Hmm- Well, if you really are that scared of her, then I won't tell anymore.”

“R-really?” He looked up at Y/N with tears forming in the corners of his eyes, maybe he really was wrong about her-

“In exchange, your dessert is mine for the rest of the month!”

“WHAT?!”

“It is what it is, I don't make the rules!” She shrugged.

'A monster! That's not a girl! That's a monster!' Goto trembled in fear, staring at the girl rubbing her hands like a villain and smiling creepily. 'There's no way Tanjiro isn't seeing this!' He turned to stare at the boy.

'Look at how cute she is.' Tanjiro was still smiling brightly at her. Unfortunately, his vision of Y/N has been clouded to the point she looks beautiful to him even if she is extorting someone in plain daylight.

'Wow. I can totally tell what he is thinking.' Goto sweat-dropped.

“Y/N, Goto is crying.” Kanao slightly tugged at her haori.

“Oh, he is?” She approached her face to his to check properly.

“Eek-!” The kakushi side-eyed Tanjiro, his smile was gone, and he was now staring at them with a scary face.  'He's going to kill me! Y/N, get awaaaay!!!”

“He started to cry even more all of a sudden! Sorry Goto, I didn't know you liked dessert that much-” Y/N worriedly said.

“You can have it for the rest of the year, so just back off.” Goto weakly responded, tiredly leaving the room in defeat.

“Kanao, does he hate me?!” Y/N turned to the girl while pointing to herself, tearing-up.

“O-of course not! He was just tired!” She quickly approached her, exasperatedly trying to explain the situation.

“Y/N! LET'S PLAY!”

“With Nezuko! Let's play!”

“Play! Yay!”

“Yay!”

The four girls invaded the room next, starting to pull Y/N for her to go outside.

“Play now? But I was going to…” She gave a glance to Tanjiro.

“It's okay, Y/N. Nezuko just conquered the sun, so I would be grateful if you could expend time with her.” He said, smiling gently.

“Okay then!” She nodded, letting the four drag her out.

'Oh, but are Kanao and Tanjiro going to be okay alone? I mean, they don't seem to hate each other like Nezuko and Zenitsu, but I'm still kind of worried…' Y/N thought as she left.

Now, the two were left in the room by themselves, the silence was awkward, to say at least.

It's not like they hated each other, but since Kanao didn't fell in love with Tanjiro this time, they didn't really have many common topics to talk about…. besides one.

“Hey, just now, Y/N's face was adorable, right?”

“Right?! The way her eyebrows were furrowed was really-"

Well… at least they are getting along, I guess.

      •────────✦❅✦────────•

● Hi, Author here!

Firstly, I wanted to apologize for taking so long to update! My reasons are a mix of being incredibly busy with schoolwork and writer block lol

I feel like the block still isn't completely gone though, so I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that good, I promise I did my best 😭

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

21.3K 432 13
In a small village a little aways from any town or city. It's peaceful there. No demons. You the daughter of the chief. You run your own little f...
27.9K 895 27
❝𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡... 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 𝙖�...
228K 9.5K 44
╰┈➤ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯, a suicidal maniac and her over-protective friend are a part of a demon-killing organization. Along their journey...
3.3M 129K 59
╰⋯➤ [#𝟷𝟶 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ] ❝𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮...