Family

Honestly I didn't really like how this chapter turned out lol, hope you guys still enjoy it anyway 

◇♡◇♡◇

"Inosuke." Tanjiro suddenly turned to Inosuke as we walked in the forest.

"What do you want?!"

"Thanks."

"Huh?"

"You said you'd come with me, so I felt encouraged."

"Huh?"

"You too Y/N! Thanks for holding my hand. It gave me courage!"

mdnaksk why is he so cute?!

"HEY! YOUR PLAN TO SMOOTH ME OVER WON'T WORK! YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MY APPROVAL TO MATE WITH UNDERLING!"

"Eh?! I think you misunderstood something!"

"Tanjiro."

"Ah, yes?"

"What's 'mate'?" The old lady back in the wisteria house never taught me that word.

"HAH! Underling is still a kid! Mate is when-"

"DON'T TELL HER!" Tanjiro punches him.

"WHAT THE HELL?! DO YOU WANNA FIGHT?!"

Why are they fighting? Did this even happened in the anime?

After they calmed down, we found Murata just like in the anime.

Tanjiro put his hand in Murata's shoulder, making him jump.

"We've come for backup. Tanjiro Kamado, mizunoto rank."

"Mizunoto..Mizunoto?! Why didn't they send a hashira?! It doesn't matter how much mizunotos they send, it's pointless!"

Inosuke then punches the boy in the face.

"Inosuke!"

Tanjiro holds him back, but he was still grabbing a bunch of his hair.

"Inosuke, please don't hit him! And Y/N, please stop laughing and come help me!"

"Your existence is the pointless one! Now tell us what's going on, you spineless fool!"

"A crow gave us the order! Ten of us were ascending the mountain, but not long after we entered, everyone started to kill each other…"

The sound of strings being pulled appeared.

"What is this sound?"

"That's it! It's the sound that appeared before everyone started to kill each other!"