Hashira Reunion

“Y/N!” A female kakushi suddenly slammed the door open in the morning

“Huuh? What…?” Y/N drowsily got up from the futon, her hair messy and her face similar to a zombie.

“AAAAAAH! YOU'RE STILL SLEEPING!?!”

“Well, I'm not asleep now, so…” She yawned.

“Okay! No matter! Come here!” The kakushi quickly approached her, setting down a makeup case on the floor and pulling her sleeves up. “Don't worry! I will make you look as pitiful as possible for the trial!”

Y/N stared blankly at her, proceeding to grab her shoulders and say with a determinate expression : “Kakushi that I don't know the name, I will face that trial and the consequences of my actions by myself.”

The kakushi's eyes sparkled, as she dramatically teared up. “Y-Y/N! How admirable!”

“.....with that said, I'm going back to sleep, bye.” And she nonchalantly laid down again, snoring one second after.

'….she just said that because she wanted to sleep more, didn't she?' Despite her momentarily disappointment, the kakushi got closer to Y/N and started to shake her in panic. “Y-Y/N! Even so, you should show up as soon as you can to show the depths of your regret to them!”

“… I'm not regretting anything, though?”

“Please don't say that in front of them!”

“Zzzz-”

“DON'T GO BACK TO SLEEP-! YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE TRIAL!”

After a while, the female kakushi managed to drag her to the room where the trial would be held, there were other kakushi in the way that would stare at her with pitiful expression as soon as she walked through them.

“It's here, good luck.” The kakushi stopped beside a specific sliding door, politely bowing before leaving Y/N on her own.

Y/N took a deep breath to calm herself and slowly opened it, peaking inside.

“Ah! Y/N! Hiiiii!” Mitsuri waved excitedly to the girl, her smile looked so bright that Y/N almost forgot she was there because she was a criminal (again.)

As soon as she took a step inside, she immediately got swarmed by people.

“Really! What were you thinking?!” Shinobu approached her.

“Why do you keep doing dangerous things?” Muichiro asked, frowning.

“Y/N, if you like demons that much, I can capture more for you!” Mitsuri brightly said.

“Please don't do that, Kanroji.” Giyuu commented.

“You really are something! In a trial for the third time! Haha!” Kyojuro laughed.

Y/N was starting to get dizzy, their voices kept overlapping each other as they drowned the girl in their worries.

After a while, they stopped when a new voice interrupted them. “YOU.”