Akaza

There he is, basketball head

He didn't let us have time to process his grand entrance, before jumping at high speed towards the weakened Tanjiro in the floor, looking at the way that his hard is positioned, he's going to make a hole in his head.

Seraphic breathing, first form: Absolute Severence.

His arm was cut in a flash, the severed member falling to the floor before I changed the direction of the sword to go to his neck instead.

He quickly dodges the attack and jumps back a few steps, his eyes wide open in surprise.

'I can only use it one more time.'

"You…!"

I look both ways to guarantee there's no one around me and then ask pointing to myself: "Me?''

that human…her battle spirit is weird, the physical part is weak, but the mental part is at its peak, normally they are meant to grow together-

"Can you stop looking at me now? Though you do are kinda of my type, I can't go out with a demon ya know?"

"Wha- I'm not looking at you because of that! You- You know what?! Shut up! Stay put here and don't move a muscle!"

'He doesn't murder women, so he's resorting to ordering me to stay still hoping it works? Pfft-'

Rengoku steps in, saying: "Now, why would someone as powerful as you attack the wounded first?"

"I thought he might interrupt the conversation we're about to have."

"What are we going to talk about?" Rengoku frowns. "This is our first meeting, but I already hate you."

"Ah! Me too! I hate you too!"

"Shut up! I already told you to be quiet! Jeez, you have quite the annoying gremlin with you, huh?" He says while looking at Rengoku, who puts his arm in front of me in a protective way in response.

"Oh my, he said you are annoying Rengoku!"

"I'm talking about you! Anyway…. I also hate weak humans, when I see weakness, my skin crawls."

"You and I have very different values."

"Aha, then I have a great idea….why don't you both become demons?"

WHY ARE YOU OFFERING TO ME TOO?

Is it because I was annoying him purposefully, and now he wants to turn me into an immortal punching bag? But he doesn't hit women- but does it count when the woman is a demon? Should I ask?

"Hmm… No, thanks."

"Nope."

"I can tell your strength by looking. You guys are hashiras, right?" He says while looking at us, specifically more at Rengoku.