Magical girl

“I'm jealous…you really are a good man

“I'm jealous…you really are a good man. Yes. You look so cool, and you protect them. You save them. They owe you their lives. I bet they smoother you in gratitude.” Gyutaro comment, looking at Tengen standing in front of a civilian, who he had just shielded from his attack.

In response, Uzui looked at him blankly and said, his tone like he was telling the most obvious thing in the world : “Of course! I'm a flashy, brilliant, sexy guy! I've even got three wives!”

“You have three wives?? Okay. That's too much! Even I can't forgive that!”

Blood demon art : flying blood sickles

Gyutaro started to continuously slash the air, blades made of blood appearing from his sickles and flying in Uzui's direction.

'Thin blades of blood…and so many! I can't block them all AND protect the others!'

Without any other options, he suddenly exploded the ground, falling through the crater to land in the first floor of the house.

“Run! Hide yourself!” He exclaimed to the civilian, who quickly started to run away, “r-right!”

“Nice try, but you can't get away! Flying blood sickles…turn!”

The blood blades who were still flying around in the second floor suddenly started to move in a way that denies the laws of physics, going through the hole Tengen previously made on the second floor to attack him.

He quickly started to defend from the attacks using his double swords, now free to move without the civilian around. 'The demon doesn't just throw them, he controls them! The slashing blood blades fly around until they hit!'

'Brother and sister… she didn't die even when I cut off her head, they're siblings, so maybe….he's the main body? If I cut off the brother's head, will they both die?'

He suddenly took out weird black marbles from who knows where he was hiding them, 'Either way, I have to try! By the sound of it, the people upstairs have already fled!'

He threw the marbles to the first floor, jumping and cutting them in the air, a big explosion was caused, hitting also Inosuke and Zenitsu who were standing outside waiting for an opportunity to enter the battle.

“Oh well…this isn't going to be easy…” He commented, looking at the two demons with a dry smile, Daki had wrapped both her and brother in her obi, “Because now we fight as one!” Gyutaro said as she revealed both of them completely unscathed.

“You're different…. You're different from the other hashira I've killed. I bet you were special since you were born. Blessed with talent. I mean it, I want you dead as soon as possible.”

“… Talent? Ha!” Even though Uzui was smiling, you could clearly tell by the way his expression darkened that he wasn't happy with this affirmation. “Do I look like I have talent to you? You've got a pretty rosy outlook on life, if that's what you think. Then again, you've been hiding out here for hundreds of years, so I guess you've got a pretty ignorant view of the world. This is a big world, and it's teeming with incredible people.”