Sacrifice

Hi! Another chapter, yay! I just noticed that the previous ones were a bit small, sorry! Hope you guys like this one! (^▽^)

     •────────✦❅✦────────•

"Please get strong, Tanjiro, Y/N, and tell that guy : 'is that all that you got, dirty bag? Your hair is too long! Looks like seaweed! Shrimp! Ugly midget! Commit seppuku! You're shameless!”

“No! Kotetsu! I don't think…”

“Maybe just hang him?”

“No! I can't say such harsh things!”

“Don't worry, Tanjiro, I can say it in your place!” Y/N happily said.

“That's right! She already got the spirit!” Y/N and Kotetsu high-fived like they were best friends for years and didn't literally meet an hour ago.

“Y/N, I know that you have a terrible sense of danger, but please don't say these things to him!!” Tanjiro pleaded.

“Huh? Why?” She confusedly tilted her head.

“But she will.” Kotetsu nonchalantly said, but Tanjiro harshly shook his head negatively and said : “No! She won't!”

'Even if I don't voice it, Tokito was incredible! He's smaller and younger than I am, but….'

While Tanjiro was deep in thought, Kotetsu kept pulling his cheek. “Just let her say it!”

“That's right! I wanna take revenge for Yoriichi 2!” Y/N cries while pulling his other cheek.

Tanjiro just ignored the two. 'I WON'T be beaten! I MUST get stronger too!'

And with this, they started the training, but…

“WAAAH!” The doll threw Tanjiro a few meters away just after a second of training.

“Tanjiro!”

“I'm gonna die! Six arms is too much!”

Kotetsu approached him to yank his clothes and help him to go back on his feet. “He only has five arms because that punk broke one! The doll has fewer moves now!”

“E-even so-”

“Look, your partner is doing just fine!-” Kotetsu pointed back at doll.

Y/N was matching the doll's movements just fine. Surprisingly.

'Well- I DID train with the real Yoriichi- And since this doll is a weaker version-' Y/N sweat-dropped, Tanjiro was looking at her with so much admiration that she was starting to feel bad, now he will think that she's way more skilled than she actually is!

“Keep going Y/N! To kick that snob seaweed's ass!!” Kotetsu suddenly exclaimed.

“PFFT- SNOB SEAWEED- GYAAH-” And this one second of distraction was enough for her to lose rhythm, the doll getting a hit at her and throwing the girl pretty far from it.