𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐍 | riven | fa...

By stilinskislvr

「 riven x f!oc 」 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specia... More

𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

7.2K 127 31
By stilinskislvr

tw for near the end of the chapter (assault)

faye silva was on a mission. well after the party, then she was going to be on a mission. she was going to kill that bastard burned one. the rage she felt made her want to go crazy, faye knew deep down she had absolutely zero chance against the burned one, but she may as well die trying. it was going to be hard for anyone to talk her out of this.

faye's love for her dad made her blind to the consequences that could, well would happen. her dad would lose his only child, his daughter, the girl that was the only reminder of his wife, diane. sky, he would lose his sister, related by blood or not, they were brother and sister. riven would lose his best friend and blake would lose his girlfriend.

the brunette girl was determined to kill the creature, no matter what.

...

faye got ready for the party, she was wearing a skin-tight black dress and black heels, she was probably overdressed but she didn't care. she did her makeup, curled her hair and added her jewellery. she left her dorm, ready to make her entrance. somehow since starting at alfea faye gained an insane amount of confidence, she had no clue why.

faye arrived at the east wing/the old war preparations area where the party was being held, different coloured lights flashed around her music blasting from speakers, as soon as she was around people everyone was staring at her, not in a bad way, but a good way. she saw blake walking up to her looking her up and down with a cheeky smirk.

faye blushed, walking closer to her boyfriend wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him, she felt his arms wrap around her waist, and she giggled pulling away and kissing him softly. "wanna get a drink?" she asked.

blake nodded, faye took his hand in hers practically dragging him to the drinks area, she picked up a beer and handed it to him, faye grabbed a cup and filled most of it with vodka, only adding a small bit of coke.

blake raised a questioning eyebrow at the smaller girl. "what?" she asked, completely oblivious.

the boy shook his head with a chuckle. "you're adorable, faye."

"stop being cute and dance with me!" she yelled happily, drinking almost all her drink.

faye dragged her boyfriend to the dance floor and began to dance, blake stared at his girlfriend in awe.

"you're so beautiful, faye." he slightly yelled, barely being able to hear himself over the music.

faye brightly smiled at the boy, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "wanna go play beer pong? i see bloom and sky over there." she asked, pointing over at bloom and sky.

"sure, let's go." he answered.

faye downed the rest of her drink and headed over to sky and bloom, blake right behind her.

"hey, guys." she smiled, seeing aisha and riven there too. "mind if we join?" she asked moving to a side so they could properly see blake.

"of course, you go on sky and riven's team, we'll take blake to switch it up a bit." aisha answered. the couple nodded going over to their teams.

it was aisha and sky first, aisha bounced the ping pong ball across the table and landing it in one of the cups. bloom, aisha and blake cheered, as sky picked up the cup and downed its contents.

sky went next, and missed. it was faye and blake's turn, blake went first and missed.

"you are going down!" she cheered, she carefully lined up the ball with the cups and bounced the ball and landed it in the cup. faye cheered, jumping up and down with excitement. sky and riven cheered too.

the game went on for a little while, faye had drunk two cups of beer, she was very drunk at this point. it was riven's turn against aisha, he bounce the ball into the cup but it somehow bounce right back out and back over to their side of the table, suddenly all the drinks on faye, sky and riven's side spilt all over, most of the drinks going onto riven and sky.

"the fuck?" riven shouted angrily, the people around them all stared at riven.

"sorry, honestly." aisha apologised. "sorry, i'm gonna get some paper towels." she quickly went off.

bloom was giggling at the other side of the table, riven looked at sky and faye in disbelief, faye just shrugged trying not to laugh.

"what?" riven asked in annoyance.

bloom continued to laugh, and faye started laughing too.

"well, we shouldn't let their drinks go to waste." faye shrugged walking to the other side of the table, downing the rest of their drinks. "i think we won." she cheekily smiled.

"faye, you've had enough, stop." riven told her.

"just leave her, mate." blake said, waving his hand at riven.

"she doesn't know her limits, you twat." riven yelled. "she's your girlfriend i'm surprised you didn't know." he added with a scoff.

"riv, stop." sky told him, placing his hand on riven's shoulder.

riven shrugged sky's hand off him "no, she shouldn't even be here, sky. you know what she's like." riven argued. "her boyfriends an idiot for letting her come, let alone drink."

faye stumbled over to riven. "riv, just stop i'm fine." she slurred.

"no, faye. you aren't fine." riven looked down at the girl.

faye rolled her eyes and walked away with a stumble, grabbing more drinks from the table closest to her. she was trying to drown her feelings, the anger. it was working, she wished she could stay like it forever.

faye felt her phone buzz, she picked up her phone and read the text. it was her dad telling her the burned one was dead. she smiled at her phone with a smile. her dad was going to be okay. he was gonna live.

faye was very, very drunk. she was annoyed she felt like she had gotten drunk for no reason, she shrugged getting another drink.

"another won't hurt." she muttered.

the girl drunkenly made her way to the dance floor and danced with random people, all friendly of course. until some random guy came up behind her and grabbed her arse, she spun around and punched him in the nose. "touch me or anyone else like that without consent again and you're fucking dead." she yelled in the boys face, chucking the drink in her hand in his face. people around her cheered, she look at the crowd and smiled.

faye decided she had enough of the party, she grabbed one last drink and began walking back to her dorm. it took her longer than usual to get to her dorm due to falling into every wall she walked past. she'd definitely wake up with a few bruises in the morning.

she had completely forgotten to tell blake she was going to her dorm. she sent him a quick text letting him know where she was and that he could come to her dorm later if he wanted to.

she didn't get a text back for an hour, so she just decided to change into some pyjamas and go to bed, she was definitely going to regret drinking so much in the morning, the good thing was though her dad was okay, he was going to be okay. or so she thought.

...

faye had been sleeping for only an hour when she woke up to a knock on her door. she groaned, getting out of her bed and going to the door, she cracked it open slightly to see who it was, it was blake. she fully opened her door with a smile.

"hey, i was wondering when you'd come to see me." she giggled, pulling him into a hug, realising he didn't hug her back, faye pulled away with a worried look on her face.

"hey. what's up?" she asked.

blake's face was blank. "can we go on a walk?"

"uh, yeah sure let me just put a jacket on." she answered wearily.

the two left faye's dorm and began to walk around the school, it was quiet, the party must've still been happening.

blake stopped. "faye."

the girl hummed, looking at her boyfriend.

"i kissed a girl." he said, with almost no remorse in his voice, he paused for a moment. "then i slept with her."

faye's face dropped, tears quickly forming in her eyes. "what?"

"i kissed a girl, then slept with her." he said louder this time.

faye was lost for words, she felt her heart drop.

"please, faye. say something." blake begged, reaching for her hand but faye instantly pulled away. "it was a mistake."

faye scoffed, tears rolling down her face. "if it was a mistake you'd at least make it sound like you regretted it."

blake looked down to the ground. "do you regret it?" she asked, her voice cracking.

blake said nothing. "yeah, go fuck yourself, blake." she snapped, turning around going back to her dorm, but before she could blake harshly grabbed her wrist and pushed her into the wall next to them.

faye winced and the sudden pain. "blake, get your fucking hands off me." she yelled, blake quickly covered her mouth with his hand, looking around to see if anyone heard.

"keep your stupid fucking mouth shut." he whispered harshly. "understand?"

tears were now pouring out of faye's eyes, she nodded quickly. faye never got scared often but this was definitely one of those times.

blake removed his hand from her mouth but before he could speak she shoved him out the way and ran to sky and riven's dorm. she didn't get very far though, blake grabbed her again, shoving her into the wall even harder this time.

she yelled in pain as her head hit the wall, her head was spinning.

"i'll scream, i don't care what you do to me but i will fucking scream, someone's bound to hear it." she snarled.

this angered blake, he punched faye in the cheek, hard. this made the girl fall to the floor in pain. she tried to get away from the boy but she was too dizzy after hitting her head and then getting punched.

"please." she cried. "please, stop it, blake." the girl begged.

faye was sat against the wall quietly sobbing. "you're fucking worthless, faye. you will never be loved the way you want to be." blake fumed. "you are useless, unloved, pathetic." he yelled.

blake knelt down to faye's level and slapped her across the face as hard as he could. faye whimpered. "please." she cried, laying on the floor, slightly curled up. but this wasn't enough to protect her small body as blake kicked the girl in her stomach. multiple times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6K 45
∾✧。LIE TO ME【BOOK TWO】 ۵∾ ❛AND I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T BUT IF I ASK YOU IF YOU LOVE ME I HOPE YOU LI-LI-LI-LIE LIE TO M...
656K 15K 37
∾✧。COMPLETE MESS【BOOK ONE】 ۵∾ ❛CALL IT A LESSON WHEN I FEEL YOU SLIDE AWAY AND I'M MISSING OUT ON HALF MY LIFE OH YOU M...
286K 7.4K 34
Eira Dowling grew up around Alfea as the adoptive daughter of Farah Dowling, the headmistress of Alfea College. Growing up, she knew nothing about he...
1.7K 76 5
𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗘 。゚・ 𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗂𝗋𝖼𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍, 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗋�...