Officer Shepherd✔️

By Derekspxssy

Meredith is a writer and author before she becomes big. Derek is a cop. Tw: mention of SA. Mental abuse More

café
paranoid
seatbelt
moving in
A mistake
Breakfast
Fired
Secrets
Leaving
murder mysteries
killed a man?
chapter 12
girlfriend
Flu
Lavender
Break in and break up
coffee shop
date
Babysitting
Babysitting pt2
babysitting pt3
Meeting the mother
Deluca
mental asylum
lying
he's in jail 🤍
Sleepwalking
going down
Patient
staying
office
overreacting
it's nothing
leaving
Italy
Home late
moaning
babies
hating you
Virgin? 🤍
crime scene
nap
I don't want them anymore
Bar
jealous 🤍
New York
Nervous
ask him
Mama Shepherd
sick
Kiss
Kids?
Cant take it much longer 🤍
Amelia
My Father
Leaving?
Grace
I'm sorry
talk
feeling weird
They're here
bookshelf
bedrooms
Birthday
school 🤍
begging
Bar
What are you doing here?
chapter 69
Chapter 70 🤍
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
chapter 77 🤍
chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 🤍
chapter 82
chapter 83 🤍
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chaptet 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
Chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
Chapter 135
chapter 136
Chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139🤍
chapter 140🤍
chapter 141🤍
chapter 142
chapter 143🤍
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 149
chapter 150
chapter 151
Chapter 152
chapter 153
chapter 154
Chapter 155
chapter 156
chapter 157
Chapter 158
chapter 159
Chapter 160
chapter 161
chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Epilouge

chapter 148

210 19 5
By Derekspxssy

DEREK

I go inside and see Logan playing with his cars on the living room floor. I turn around and look at Meredith. she nods and I walk into the living room.

Meredith goes back into the kitchen to finish what she was doing before. I sit down on the couch and watch Logan play for a few seconds.

"Logan... can I talk to you for a bit?" I ask. he ignores me. "Logan, I'm talking to you," I say. he ignores me. "Logan, your father is trying to tell you something," Meredith says.

"Logan," I say. "I have to go potty," he says standing up and walking out of the living room. I get up and walk into the kitchen. I sit on one of the stools by the island.

"I thought you were going to go talk to him," she says, her back facing me. "he had to go to the bathroom," I say.

"he went a few minutes ago when you two were outside," she says. "I thought he went to get a drink of water," I say.

"he did, but then he drank too much and had to go," she says. "so he lied?" I ask. "of course, he lied. would you want to talk to the person who threw a ball at your face?" she says.

"I didn't do it on purpose!" I say. "I know but he thinks that you did," she says, turning around and facing me.

"We should have had a girl," I sigh. "if we had a daughter she would be reacting much worse than how Logan is, if I were his age and my dad did that I would run away," she says.

"how do you know that?" I ask. "because it happened... and he did do it on purpose because I told him multiple times I didn't want to play," she says.

"your childhood is so depressing," I say. she's told me more about her childhood and now I understand why she moved away and hasn't told her parents anything about getting married or having a kid.

"oh, I'm sorry. is it hurting you?" she says sarcastically. "how long do you think it's going to be before he comes out of the bathroom?" I say, changing the subject.

"of the bathroom? he went into his room so I don't think anytime soon," she says. "when did he go into his room?" I say.

"when he said he was going to the bathroom," she says. "how did I not notice that?" I say. "because you don't pay attention, one time you forgot to use oven mitts because you were staring at my ass," she says.

"you have a nice ass," I shrug. "doesn't mean you have to burn yourself because of it, when Nancy found out why she blamed me and said I was a bad wife," she says.

"you're not the best wife all the time," I say, smirking. "shut up," she says. "you kicked me out of bed last night, literally," I say. I was perfectly asleep before I feel her heel in my ass and then I'm on the floor.

"I was asleep I didn't mean to. I apologized and gave you a blow job in return, what more do you want?" she says as she moves around the kitchen doing things.

"my ass is still sore," I say. "now you know how I feel after a few rounds of sex, I don't know how much ass slapping I can take during the day and night, It's always swollen," she says.

"it gives it a good round shape," I say. "you're an idiot," she says. "do you think I should wait until tomorrow to apologize to him?" I say.

"We're going to eat dinner soon, you can tell him then," she says. "if I do he's going to hide in his room and sneak out in the middle of the night to eat when we're all asleep," I say.

"then just say it without telling him you're going to say it, he's two years old he's going to forget about it by tomorrow," she says.

"then why do I have to apologize?" I say. "Derek, just say you're sorry and it'll all be over. what are you so scared of?" she says.

"he's going to hate me," I say. "we'll have plenty more kids that will love you if this one hates you, stop complaining already," she says.

"I listen to you complain," I say. "because I complain about real problems, not worrying about how to apologize to a baby," she says.

"Logan's not a baby," I say. "I was talking about you," she says. I glare at her. "just say it and your done. go into his room and say," she says.

"why now?" I ask. "because Logan likes talking at dinner and if he's mad at you it'll be quiet and I hate it when Logan's quiet, so don't make me suffer the consequences of your actions... go!" she says.

"now?" I say. "yes, now," she says. "fine," I sigh. I get up and walk out of the kitchen and down the hallway.

I walk to Logan's bedroom door and open it. I see him sitting on his bed with his toys. I walk over to him and sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Logan, I didn't mean to hit you when we were outside, I'm sorry," I say. "no, you're not," he says before he runs out of the room.

"Mommy!" I hear him says. "Daddy's annoying me again!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.6K 11
NO WAY HOME SPOILERS IN THIS FIC !!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE FILM !!!! in which there's another reality where spider-man had a little si...
86.6K 1.1K 16
This is a AU where 80% of the population has quirks and 20% percent are quirkless, but back then before there were quirks, there were people called E...
81.9K 882 162
( COMPLETED ) Noah and Dixie have been friends since they were 5 years old. But in high school, Noah started getting feelings for Dixie . But the pr...
2.9K 163 22
Meredith moves into the house next to Derek. She has an abusive boyfriend that no one knows about. Meredith use to be a nurse and Derek is a piano pl...