Zero | BNHA X OC (SLOW UPDATE...

By CrescentRWBY

"Why I want to be a hero...? What kind of hero I want to be...? I... I... I'm not sure myself... I don't know... More

Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2
Sleeping Kuuga
Chapter 3
Kuuga and Jiro
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (S2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New chapter?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thanks for 2k
Chapter 35
Ehhh
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Dot
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sayo: "Yoohoo!
💞Save The World With Love!💞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 1🎞
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 2🎞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 3🎞
Zero: Q&A and Feedback section
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 4🎞
...
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (S4)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcement (important)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Gear check!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (S5)
Surprise! (Special Chapter)
Status update (not a chapter)
Spoookyyyyy
...
How original
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Not a chapter update
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
In All of Our Hearts
Competitive Bowling (Zero OVA)
Chapter 68
Photo issues (not a chapter)
Chapter 69
Father's Day Special Chapter
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Plans and Curiosity
Advanced happy new year
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 2
New Art
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 3
Meet the characters
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 4

🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 1

298 10 31
By CrescentRWBY

The scene opens with a group of sports cars chasing an armoured truck in a mountain pass at night.

A set of white and pink colored drones fly over and match the speed of the truck as the perspective changes to the drone's camera that scans the truck and beeps in confirmation.

Ezume: (radio) "It's a match. You're clear to attack and recover, heroes!"

The red 2006 Ford Mustang, revealing the interior with Rock Lock as the driver and another hero as a passenger. He accelerates more and goes to the ride side of the truck to see Spinner as the driver

Rock Lock: "Suichi! Iguchi!"

Hero: "It's the League of Villains!"

The hero puts his hand out of the window and forms into a barrel of a minigun, but Spinner turns the truck into their car, hugging the wall, making them lose traction for a while before recovering and continuing the chase.

Ezume: (radio) "Rock Lock, are you okay?"

Rock Lock: "We could use some help!"

Ezume: (radio) "This is not a weaponized drone. I'll call in some back up. Keep chasing."

The scene changes inside a simulation room with Ezume seen all alone in the room, piloting the drone with a headgear on him. It zooms in closer to his eyes, showing that he is contacting an ID named "Arcane."

Ezume: "Hayami. We have some heroes chasing a truck with a very important package. The League of Villains seized it. We need your help- I'll give the location now."

-----

The scene changed back to the mountain pass with the truck colliding with a blue Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R and knocking it over a guard rail and exploding.

The Hero passenger in the Mustang aims his minigun and starts shooting.

Hero: "Damn!"

The bullets hit the back doors of the truck but didn't cause damage.

Hero: "It's armoured!"

Rock Lock: "I will get closer!"

Rock Lock floors the pedal and tails the truck while his passenger continues shooting.

Ezume: (radio) "Rock Lock, your vehicle already has tons of mechanical failures. You're putting you and your passenger in danger!"

Rock: "I know that, Aisaka!"

Dabi suddenly peeks out the window and aims his hand at the mustang, making the hero slam the brakes and uses his Quirk on the car and flipping it over.

Rock Lock: "Deadbolt!"

He and his partner jumped out of the car just in time before it got engulfed with Dabi's flames.

Deadbolt: "Sorry!"

Ezume: (radio) "We got heroes from the Arcane Agency to assist. They're on their way!"

The two remaining cars, a white Camaro and an orange GT 86 continue to chase.

The Camaro rides on the wall and lands in front of the truck with its passenger, a female hero, jumps out and unleashes a series of yellow beam-like attacks at the truck.

Fem. Hero: "Dabi!"

Spinner doesn't stop and floors the truck and T-Bones the muscle car, hitting the female hero as well, putting them out of the chase.

The Orange 86 dodges the crashed vehicle and continues to chase while Mr. Compress opens the hatch on the truck and climbs out and holds three marbles.

Mr. Compress: "How persistent!"

He throws the three marbles on the road and suddenly a barrier appears, making the last car crash into it and exploding. A hero from the last car manages to jump out and climbs on to the truck.

Hero: "What are you planning…?"

Dabi: "Don't ask stupid questions."

Dabi doesn't let the hero respond and engulfs him with his blue flames.

Ezume: (radio) "The chase team is down! Endeavor, it's up to-"

Arcane: (radio) "Me and Endeavor will handle it."

The scene changes to Arcane standing beside Endeavor along with their own sidekicks.

Arcane: "Parapet, do it!"

Parapet: "Okay!"

Parapet nods and forms a dark red barrier as a roadblock while Endeavor readies his fist.

Endeavor: "Arcane. I'll handle this. Prepare to capture them. Parapet, keep that barrier up."

Parapet: "It might not last with your flames, but you do you."

Arcane nods as she instructs the heroes to move to the side.

Endeavor notices the blue flames of Dabi fast approaching and Endeavor fires his.

Endeavor: "Jet Burn!"

The orange and blue flames collide, deflecting each other's attacks but ends up hitting Ezume's drone and destroying it.

Arcane: "You got something else, Number One?"

Endeavor: "One more…"

Endeavor braces himself as his flames slowly start surrounding him. Dabi launches his blue flames once again.

Endeavor: "Prominence… Burn!"

Endeavor unleashes a huge wave of flames, engulfing the entire road.

The truck drives through it but drives off the cliff.

Arcane: "Get the recovery team now!"

Arcane was the first to rush towards the crash site and was shortly followed by Endeavor.

Her, Endeavor, and other Cloaked heroes arrived onsite to see Hawks assessing the crashed truck.

Arcane: "Hawks."

Endeavor: "So here you were. You could've helped a little, Hawks."

Hawks: "I just arrived."

Arcane: "Back on topic. Where's the League?"

Hawks: "Apparently they were all replicas from Twice."

Arcane: "Move."

Hawks moves to the side as Arcane's eyes glow and rips the truck's rear door off with her mists, revealing what seems to be a seat that is meant to keep someone alive.

Arcane: "What's this?"

Hawks: "A life support machine, huh? Maybe they were transporting a new type of Nomu."

Arcane and Endeavor look at him with surprise.

Endeavor: "What?"

Arcane: "A new type of Nomu?"

Hawks is seen looking away and thinking to himself.

CrescentRWBY presents…

Zero - Boku No Hero Academia The Movie: Heroes Rising

-----

Nabu island. A subtropical island located in Southern Japan, far away from the Japanese archipelago, making the island somewhat warm, even in winter, a perfect spot for tourists and inhabitants of the island to enjoy and experience the beach anytime as they wish. An island with low criminal cases for a very long time, serves as a training ground for Class 1-A in running their own agency as soon as they received their provisional licences.

The scene changes to the beach of Nabu island with Kuuga buying two cones of soft serve ice cream. The vendor bows as Kuuga walks away from the cart.

Vendor: "Thank you for your patronage!"

He then approaches two little kids who were waiting for him as a spilled ice cream is seen on the sands of the beach. Kuuga crouches down and hands both of the ice cream.

Kuuga: "You two be careful next time and don't run while holding your food, huh?"

The two kids nod and thank him before walking off to where their parents are. He then looks down at the wasted dessert and picks it up using his mist and makes it fly towards the nearby trash can.

Kuuga: "Kids…"

???: "Villain caught!"

He looks to his left to see Sayo holding a man, who is panicking with a group of girls in the background glaring at the captured individual.

Kuuga shakes his head and approaches Sayo.

Kuuga: "Hey, what's going on here?"

Sayo: "Hey, Ki- Zero! I caught a pervert!"

Kuuga deadpans.

Kuuga: "You don't have to declare it out loud."

Kuuga glares at the man.

Kuuga: "He's already lost a lot of dignity from getting caught and you declaring what he is made it worse for himself. Save him a tiny bit just to cope."

Sayo: "What now?"

Kuuga: "Take him away, of course, that's your problem now, not mine."

Sayo: "Eh? Help me out!"

Kuuga: "You can handle that. That's a one person job!"

Sayo: "Hey!"

Kuuga runs away from her, ignoring the cries for help from his classmate. He looks around the beach, seeing his companions, Sayo, Todoroki, Ojiro, Mineta, Tokoyami, Sero, Tsuyu, Sato, and Shoji being busy attending to the needs of the locals and tourists.

A sound of a machine breaking down is heard nearby, he looks to the side to see a young girl with long pearl-colored hair, pearl-colored eyes and wearing a loose white shirt, helping an old man fix a diesel generator but ends up jumping back due to the generator's heat.

Girl: "S-Sorry… I don't know how to check this when the temp is very high…"

Old Man: "It's alright…"

Kuuga looks at the two for a while before approaching them.

Kuuga: "What's the problem here?"

The two turn around to see Kuuga standing right behind them with his arms crossed.

Old Man: "A-A Hero! Don't worry, young man. We can handle this ourselves."

Kuuga: "No. A good solution is a solution solved as soon as possible. Besides, my companions are taking all the work from me. Tell me, what's going on?"

Old Man: "This old thing keeps on overheating. I thought maybe because it's low on coolant, but nothing changed…"

Girl: "Maybe it's something more complicated."

Kuuga: "Let me see."

He approaches and raises his prosthetics and suddenly a scanner pops up from it and begins scanning the machine. The girl and the old man look in awe.

Girl: "Wow…"

He looks down and a hologram produces from his arm and shows a model of some hose with the label "Block heater hose leak".

Kuuga: "Huh."

Kuuga crouches down at the generator and sees a small blue hose from the generator, leaking.

Kuuga: "You're wasting your coolant from this leakage. I recommend replacing it right now. But you might use it now, so I recommend you patch it up with anything non-flammable for now."

Girl: "Thanks for the tip, mister… Your arm… it's beautiful.."

Kuuga looks at her with a blank stare while she quickly looks away, embarrassed.

Shinju: "S-Sorry… I'm Shinju Ahane! Nice to meet you, good sir!"

She extends her hand out for a hand shake. Kuuga shakes his head before his phone rings and he picks it up and places it on speaker.

Kuuga: "This is Zero. What do you want?"

Shinju: (mentally) "Zero?!"

Hagakure: (phone) "Kiriu! We have a second call for a missing kid, Midoriya, Uraraka, and Jiro are still looking. We're just calling if you're available."

Kuuga: "I am. Is there a place to look at, or is it random? Also, names of the caller and the missing person?"

Hagakure: (phone) "It's some shopping area, and the caller ID is Katsuma Shimano and the missing kid's Mahoro Shimano."

Kuuga: "Understood. I'll meet with them along the way."

Hagakure: (phone) "Do your best-"

Before she can finish, Kuuga hangs up and places his phone in his pocket before looking at the two people in front of him.

Kuuga gives a quick bow before running out of the beach and onto the urban part of the island.

Old man: "That man needs an attitude check."

Shinju watches him leave with a shocked face. She quickly brings out her phone to reveal a bunch of news articles related to the Sports Festival, seeing a topic about Kuuga's fight against Bakugo. Another article is seen containing the kidnapping of the two, showing their portraits.

Shinju: "That's him…"

Old Man: "Who?"

Shinju: "It's Zero. Kuuga Kiriu! He's very famous!"

She starts bouncing around in the sand before kneeling down and gripping on the minerals.

Shinju: "I should've asked for an autograph! Or at least a picture!"

Old Man: "Calm down, kid…"

Shinju: "But it's him! He's the real deal!"

-----

The scene changes to Kuuga using his mists as a rope to climb nearby buildings and starts scanning the area for someone in distress.

He continues his quest to look for a lost child but fails to do so, annoying him more.

Kuuga: (mentally) "Is it even in a shopping area…?"

-----

One month ago…

The scene changes inside Class 1-A with Aizawa discussing something to his students.

Aizawa: "Draft Recommendations of Heroes Office. Your operations center will be far away to the south, on Nabu Island. The heroes who protected this place are about to retire and Arcane called off her heroes in the area to a more populated one. You will take care of the place until new heroes arrive."

The class starts celebrating.

Class 1-A: "We will finally be real heroes!"

Ashido: "Rather, we are already heroes!"

Kaminari: "Tension way!"

Kirishima: "I am very excited!"

Sayo: "Kiriu, let's do our best!"

Sayo raises her fist as she floats behind Kuuga.

Kuuga: "I can't trust running an agency with you…"

Sayo: (mentally) "Ouch!"

Murasaki timidly looks at Annya.

Murasaki: "Let's… Do our best…"

Annya closes her eyes and looks away while crossing her arms.

Annya: "Hmp."

Aizawa's hair starts rising, making everyone return to their seats.

Aizawa: "Listen to the rest of what I have to say. Well… By regulation, teachers cannot be there to back them up. So if something happens, you will be responsible for serving you. Keep that in mind and act responsibly. Understood?"

Class 1-A: "Yes!"

-----

The scene changes to the Class doing different kinds of hero activities all over the island with Kuuga asking the locals and holding the phone up with Tokoyami on the other end, who is seen flying in the air and looking down on the streets below.

Sayo is seen carrying a kid out of the water on the beach and giving them back to their guardians with a big smile on her face. The scene changes to Murasaki connecting two small bridges together with his crystals and giving a thumbs up to the locals and dropping his bottle that helps with his Quirk.

The scene changes to Annya destroying a whole cornfield with her shadows and gathers all the harvested corn onto a truck, making the farmer look at her nervously.

-----

The scene finally changes to a slide on top of a hill with a little kid, specifically the one who is reported missing, standing beside it.

Katsuma: "Sister! Where are you? Sis-"

Izuku: "Katsuma?"

Katsuma looks towards the stairs leading to his location, seeing Izuku rising from it.

Izuku: "You are Katsuma Shimano, right?"

Katsuma looks in awe.

Katsuma: "A hero!"

Izuku leans down at him with a friendly smile over his face.

Izuku: "You separated from your sister, didn't you?"

He offers his hand.

Izuku: "Well come with me."

Suddenly a sassy little girl with similar features to Katsuma comes sliding down the slide.

Mahoro: "It's late! Too late!"

Katsuma: "Sister?"

Mahoro suddenly points a finger at Izuku's face, making him step back.

Mahoro: "What is your name?"

Izuku: "De-Deku! And you are…?"

Mahoro: "Katsuma's sister, Mahoro."

Izuku: "Then you already found your brother… That's good!"

Mahoro: "What's good about it? How could you take an hour to find a lost child? Although you're from U.A., you can't do something so simple! I think we were much better than our old heroes!"

Izuku: "I-I'm sorry…"

Mahoro: "Well, there is no other way. In the end, they are just students."

Izuku: "Sorry, sorry!"

Kuuga: (unseen) "Why are you apologising, Deku?"

Izuku turns around to see Kuuga leaning by the wooden fences, watching the commotion with an unamused face.

Izuku: "Ki- Zero?!"

Kuuga: "Yeah, I arrived shortly, Invisible Girl asked me to help. Apparently the last known location of the missing kid given by the caller is far away from where we found this pipsqueak!"

Kuuga starts walking towards them and looks at Mahoro.

Kuuga: "Yeah, Kid, we may be students and are clearly inferior to your old Heroes, but guess what? We were assigned to this location whether we like it or not."

His eyes suddenly glow.

Kuuga: "Also, this looks staged. Are you aware that faking an emergency and calling for help is a criminal offence? It took a lot of manpower to locate you, manpower that could've been used to handle other emergencies."

Izuku: "Ze-Zero! Calm down!"

He stands up and tries to slowly push Kuuga away from the kids.

Kuuga: "Look, this day isn't really going well for me, and I am beyond annoyed. Be glad Bakugo isn't in my place right now. I know for sure he'd say the same thing."

Uraraka and Jiro are suddenly seen rising from the stairs.

Uraraka "Deku? And Zero?"

Kuuga's expression softens as he sees Jiro but quickly returns his glare at Mahoro, who starts running off.

Mahoro: "Let's go, Katsuma!"

Katsuma approaches Izuku and Kuuga.

Katsuma: "This… Thank you."

Mahoro quickly grabs his wrist and runs off between Jiro and Uraraka.

Mahoro: "There is no need to thank him for anything!"

Kuuga clicks his tongue.

Kuuga: "Sassy bastard."

Uraraka: "What happened, Deku?"

Jiro: "What are you doing here, Kuuga? Why did Midoriya apologise?"

Izuku: "They scolded me for taking so long to find her. Kiriu was here because he also received a call."

Jiro: "Huh? What does that mean?"

Kuuga's eyes suddenly glow again as black mists start forming around him.

Kuuga: "It means that the emergency was fake. They should be punished accordingly, or at least their guardian for irresponsible use of emergency services. A heavy penalty!"

Jiro pokes him again, shocking him with her heartbeat, making him drop to the floor.

Jiro: "Why do you sound like a money shark, huh?"

Kuuga: (struggling) "Stop that, Kyoka!"

Izuku: "But I'm glad."

Jiro stops harassing Kuuga.

Jiro: "Of what?"

Izuku: "Katsuma was reunited with his sister without any problem."

Kuuga deadpans.

Kuuga: (mentally) "Seriously?"

Jiro scratches her head while Uraraka closes her eyes and smiles.

Uraraka: "That's how you are, Deku."

Izuku: "What do you mean?"

Uraraka shot him a thumbs up.

Uraraka: "You are a hero!"

Izuku smiles at her for a moment before Kuuga interrupts the moment.

Kuuga: "Whatever! I'm going back to the center! I'm done!"

He marches off, putting his hands in his coat pocket and walking down the stairs. Jiro runs after him and walks beside him.

Jiro: "What's with you right now?"

He sighs.

Kuuga: "It just annoys me, even as just students, we treat this as an actual thing now because it is one. And yet, people still have the nerves to play games like that on us. I take this very seriously, just like how Arcane would do it. Pure frustration."

Jiro: "This day isn't for you right now, huh?"

Kuuga: "Probably. I lost my patience. I spent the whole day looking for a sassy kid where I could've helped more people with all those wasted hours."

Jiro hops up and wraps her arms around Kuuga's neck, lowering him to her right.

Jiro: "You big baby, you're acting more like a kid than them, I'll help you back, go and hydrate yourself and drink your antibiotics."

He rolls his eyes.

Kuuga: "Fine."

Jiro: (mentally) "Grumpy."

-----

The scene changes to sunset inside Class 1-A's operation as Kuuga drinks his glass of juice while looking at all of his exhausted classmates.

Sato: "I'm tired."

Kaminari: "We have given our Plus Ultra beyond what the law requires."

Sayo: "I'm hungry…"

Annya: "Do you want some instant noodles?"

Sayo: "Yes!"

Murasaki: "Can I have some?"

Annya: "Make your own."

Sero: "Don't you think we're doing unimportant things?"

Iida: "There's no unimportant work."

Kuuga: "Everything we did today was important."

Kuuga looks away with a pout.

Kuuga: (mutters) "Except for one."

Yaoyorozu: "Although now we work as heroes, let's not forget that we are still students. We must do our work in good faith to gain people's trust."

Mineta: "Agreed! But here is someone who has not done anything since we arrived!"

Mineta points at Bakugo.

Kuuga: "Hey, you were slacking off?"

Bakugo: "I stayed in the office on purpose! What will they do if a villain appears while you guys are out?"

Kuuga: "Excuses."

Bakugo: "Huh?!"

Kirishima: "Besides, there are no villains on this island."

The front door of the center suddenly opens, revealing the locals.

Mayor: "Excuse us."

Iida: "Mayor!"

Iida runs to greet them as a woman hands him a tray of food.

Woman: "Thank you very much for taking grandmother to the hospital."

Yaoyorozu approaches as well to help Iida as an old woman hands her another tray.

Old Woman: "Thanks for repairing the bike."

The other locals starts walking in, carrying their own gifts.

Man: "My batteries as well."

Young girls: "Thanks for watching as a lifeguard!"

Fisherman: "It's part of fishing long ago!"

The class finds themselves facing a long table full of food.

Woman: "It is not enough to thank you, but we brought them with pleasure!"

The whole class perks up.

Class 1-A: "Thanks for the food!"

Kuuga sighs in relief.

Kuuga: "At least I'm not cooking tonight."

Iida: "Hey! have a little decorum!"

Kuuga: "It's okay, Iida. Everyone's tired after all. Besides, we should be grateful with the kind gesture."

???: "Um…"

Kuuga: "Hm?"

He looks to his right to see an embarrassed Shinju who is holding her own tray of food.

Shinju: "Here… Thanks for helping with the generator a while ago."

She hands him the tray as she looks away with her face turning red.

Kuuga: "Right…"

Kuuga places the tray on a small space on the table as Shinju asks another question.

Shinju: "You're Kuuga Kiriu, right?"

Kuuga: "Yeah, what about it?"

Shinju: "Uhh… B-Because, I'm a fan!"

Kuuga: (mentally) "Fan?"

Shinju: "My parents are also fans! We admire you and your Hero Agency's works!"

Shinju perks up and starts bouncing with her pearl eyes sparkling.

Kuuga: "Okay…?"

Shinju: "Can I have a picture and an autograph?"

Kuuga: "Picture only."

Shinju: "Fair."

She excitedly stands beside Kuuga and raises her phone up and makes a peace sign on her hand.

Shinju: "One… Two… Three!"

She snaps a photo, showing a grinning Shinju along with Kuuga who has a wondering expression. Shinju bows at him.

Shinju: "Thank you so much!"

Kuuga: "Yeah..."

Jiro: "Kuuga!"

Kuuga: "Huh?"

He looks behind him to see Jiro holding his bottle of medicine along with her phone with a notification to take his medicine.

Jiro: "You're about to miss it. Everyone's starting to eat as well."

Jiro approaches him and grabs his wrist before dragging him away from Shinju.

Shinju: "I'll take my leave now."

Shinju laughs nervously and walks away.

Kuuga: "Hey, stop dragging me."

Jiro doesn't face him as she continues dragging him with a pout visible on her face.

-----

Tokoyami, Mineta, Kaminari, Kuuga, Sayo,and Sero are seen walking through the halls and stops in front of Kirishima and Bakugo.

Kaminari: "Bakugo… or rather Kacchan… We will take a bath and we will go to sleep."

Kirishima stands up and faces Bakugo while saluting.

Kirishima: "You will take care of cleaning."

Bakugo: "Why me?!"

Sero: "Well, today you have done nothing."

Bakugo: "Damn you…"

-----

The scene changes to night time outside the center with Kuuga looking down at a pond, watching the fishes as the water reflects his face.

Bakugo: (unseen) "And fight me!"

Kuuga: "Huh?"

He turns around to see Bakugo pointing his finger at Izuku.

Bakugo: "Then I will show you that the one who is going to become the number one hero will be me…"

Izuku: "Yes. I will show you that this Quirk will be completely mine. To become the best hero!"

Bakugo: "I will become the best!"

Kuuga: "What's with the noise?"

They both look to the side to see Kuuga still crouching in front of the pond and looking at them.

Izuku: "K-Kiriu?!"

Kuuga: "Yeah."

Bakugo: "What are you doing here, scum?!"

Kuuga: "I'm on patrol duty and I just finished a while ago."

Izuku: "D-Did you hear anything?"

Kuuga: "What? Were you two blabbing about who will be number 1 between you two? Yeah, I heard that."

Izuku sighs in relief.

???: "Um…"

They look at the entrance to the center to see Katsuma timidly standing there.

Izuku: "You're the boy from this afternoon."

Kuuga: "What does he want?"

Katsuma: "A… Villain."

Kuuga: "What?"

Izuku: "A villain?"

Bakugo shoves Izuku's face out of the way and confronts Katsuma as Kuuga approaches them.

Bakugo: "Explain yourself!"

-----

The scene changes inside the building of the Hero Public Safety Commission with Arcane and Hawks are seen standing side-by-side.

Arcane: "Let's begin."

A man shows the screen showing the map of Japan with portraits of some heroes that were defeated in specific places in the country.

Man: "For weeks they have been attacking various heroes. The victims end up unconscious and they have lost their Quirks. Shigaraki's group seems to be developing… a replica of the drug to erase Quirks."

Woman: "Do we know if they managed to make their mass product?"

Hawks: "No, we don't know."

Arcane: "No reports from my assigned heroes regarding this."

Man: "So we must investigate it, continue with…"

Hawks: "Could the Quirks have been stolen?"

Man: "What?"

Hawks: "Just because the victims are heroes, their Quirks are things that can be used."

Arcane: "Something similar to All For One…"

Hawks: "Of course the suspect would be someone like All For One with a Quirk capable of stealing other Quirks."

Woman: "It's not possible…"

Arcane: "What if it is?"

Hawks starts to take his leave.

Hawks: "Be that as it may, Shigaraki sure is involved. I will continue both lines of investigation. You should do the same, Arcane. You hold a very important pillar in society."

Arcane: "I know that."

-----

The scene changes inside a dark construction site with the members of the League of Villains seen inside the small building.

Toga: "Where will the load be? The heroes didn't get it back, didn't they?"

Misaki: "I'd storm Aisaka's place if they had it!"

Dabi: "That is the information we have."

Mr. Compress: "What was in the box?"

Shigaraki: "The doctor said we don't need to know."

Spinner: "What does that mean?"

Twice: "We just had to deliver it and then keep quiet?"

Toga: "I am a little curious."

Misaki: "Ezume went as far to directly help the heroes, it must be a very big deal."

Shigaraki: "I already told you, forget it, okay?"

Twice: "I understand! I don't even care!"

-----

The scene changes to two Cloaked Heroes from the Arcane Agency walking down the streets of Kyushu.

Cloaked Hero 1: "We got no activity so far here…"

A crashing sound is suddenly heard as a delivery pick up is seen flying through the streets and crashing into a tree.

Cloaked Hero 1: "What the?!"

They look ahead to see a villain holding a man by the head. as three more villains surround them. Tiffany-colored smoke is seen emerging from the man and onto the villain.

Cloaked Hero 2: "That's our target! Call it in!"

Spikes emerges from the skin of the second Cloaked Hero and charges towards the group as the leader of the villains drops the man to the floor.

Cloaked Hero 2: "Stop right there!"

The leader of the group raises his hands and brings it down, lightning strikes directly down at the second cloaked Hero, killing him in an instant.

Cloaked Hero 1: "Damn it! Any more heroes in the area? We need everyone we can gather!"

The Cloaked Hero retreats while dragging his dead ally away as more lightning strikes appear and starts destroying the nearby streets and buildings, putting the whole city in chaos. One of the villains, specifically the beast-looking one starts to speak.

Chojuro: "With this we will achieve it."

The ninja-looking villain follows.

Hoyo: "As we always wanted…"

The female villain watches in awe at the chaos.

Kiruka: "We will create a new world!"

The leader suddenly kneels down as the others approach him.

Kiruka: "Nine!"

Nine: "Why? Why? Type B is not enough."

Hoyo: "Then?"

Chojuro: "We had come this far! Curses!"

Kiruka: "No, there is still a way."

Kiruka brings out the phone of the man they attacked earlier, showing Mahoro and Katsuma's video message to the said man, now known as their father.

Nine: "It is true. The Quirks… are inherited…"

End

4,638 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 2.6K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
32.1K 408 7
This story will be seven chapters, one chapter will be uploaded a day with the story finishing in a week. It is a short story of IzuMomoJiro. Each ch...
2K 118 8
yandere!various!bnha x fem!kpopidol!reader A story in which a newly debuted idol from a co-ed group strives to become a pro hero as well. Along with...
3.2K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...