Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled
Cobweb

Pain Relieve

2.4K 8 0
By Desreveremannep

Dave opened his eyes. He was awaken by his bone-hard baton. Apparently Mia's blue pill hadn't finished its job and now giving him pain, especially since the ones who were supposed to enjoy his rod were already spent and fast asleep. He looked to his left and right, Mia and Ava were sleeping peacefully, Mia on her side facing him, Ava on her back, head on the pillow.

That gave Dave idea.

Slowly he rose, and positioned himself to straddled Ava. Then, with his sack touched her chest, Dave directed his rod to her lips.

Ava woke up to the heavy load on her chest. She opened her eyes and immediately her gaze met Dave's. Something hard and warm with familiar scent rubber her lips. "Dave ...."

The moment Ava spoke up, Dave slid himself in. "Shhh ...!" he gestured her to keep silent.

Ava glared her protest, but kept him got in and out of her mouth.

"Mia's pill is making it painful," Dave explain softly, "especially now since you both were not using it anymore."

Ava smiled, as much as his shaft between her lips allowed her to. Still a bit sleepy, she just let him slid in and out the length of her buccal cavity. The rubs of his rod against her palate and tongue, though, strangely, made her body reacted. Her Kegel muscles squeezed without her command, just a bit. Ava gasped as the contraction of her muscles met some resistance.

As Ava gasped, Dave felt cold air rushed through along small gaps between her mouth and his hard rod. "You get excited?" he commented, panting, grinning.

Ava snorted his comment off. Her body has just reminded her that she was still full down there. Her tongue started squeezing and rubbing against the moving shaft, hoping to make him came fast, avoiding embarrassing situation of her coming on face hump. 

Dave groaned softly to her stimulus. He increased his humping speed.

Ava's hand reached down to retrieve the toy out.

As she fished the rubber stick, someone held her hand, keeping it from pulling it out.

Ava tried to the hand's owner, but Dave's shaft pegged her down, preventing her head from making much movement.

Dave, sensed her head's movement, looked at the direction of she tried to face. "Oh, hi, Mia!" he greeted his girlfriend, "sorry we woke you awake, your oil is giving me a painful hard time, I need to shake it off!"

Mia giggled, blew a kiss to her boyfriend, then looked at her friend. "Don't take it off, Dear!" she said, then her other hand reached behind her to get her own toy.

Ava shook her head in panic. "Uhmmmhhh!" she mumbled, her hand tried her might to fish her own toy out.

Mia slid her toy in, turned it on, and immediately gasped to the toy's wiggle. "You don't want it but your body cannot lie!" she exclaimed.

Ava became more panic. She tried to pull her toy out, but Mia's strong hand kept her hand down. Instead of being pulled out, the toy got pressed instead.

Mia smiled, then she contracted.

Ava produced a muffled moan as her toy got activated by Mia's muscle squeeze. Her struggled to retrieve the toy got intensified.

Mia moved closer to her girl friend. "Just once, Av," she whispered, "give Dave and me a pleasure, please!"

Ava moved her eyes, tried to look at Mia.

Dave thrust a bit harder inside.

The sudden increase of movement inside her mouth made Ava contracted again, against the slowly wriggling rod.

Mia moaned softly. Her body reciprocated

Ava rolled her eyes as she again moaned, muffled by the moving rod. Her struggle to retrieve her rod dissipated. Her hand instead held her friend's hand and squeezed it.

"Damn!" Dave exclaimed, "I love it when you two excite each other like this!" His movement became more forceful and erratic. Finally his pelvic slammed all the way in, readying himself to sow.

Ava was almost reaching the edge when suddenly Dave push all of him inside. Amidst her own heat, she frantically pushed Dave's knees down.

Dave, baffled by her sudden request, back off to allow her to breath, but as he was about to come off completely of her mouth. Ava frantically pushed his bottom up.

Dave got it. He kept just his head inside her mouth and, grinning and panting, started massaging his own rod. 

Then he shot.

Ava felt the hot liquid shot out inside her mouth, some hit her palate, most spread right through the length of her tongue. The scent, the texture and taste, brought her closer to the point of no return.

Mia groaned turned into scream as her toy moved like crazy inside her. She squeezed Ava's hand as if it will ease her agony.

Dave jerked and grunted, and kept on massaging his rod. Another jerk and grunt as the second wave got sprayed.

By Dave's third grunt, Ava's had major cram. Her body arched, her head moved up as she moaned and groaned her excruciating pleasure out. Not much, though, as Dave pinned her body down, pegged her head, and muffled her voice.

Mia was more freely moved. Her body curled and arched several times as Ava gave her joy through her toy. "Dave!" she screamed incoherently, "your ... Girlfriend ... Comes... Arghhh!"

A few agonizing seconds later. All is over for Ava. Dave's liquid, fully filling her mouth, calmed her down. She played with it insider her mouth, enjoying its calming taste. Her toy still wriggled slowly insider her but her love tunnel was numbed by then.

Mia laid still on the bed, enjoying her own afterglow. Her toy still jiggle slowly, probably due to her friend's aftermath, but she just didn't care. She smiled at her friend, then looked at her boyfriend who was still sitting on her friend, and smiled at him

Dave sat calmly on Ava. He was still massaging her tool slowly although the tip of his rod was out of her mouth now, due to the reduction on its size. He returned his girlfriend's smiled with weak grin.

"How's your pain, Dave?" Ava asked after gulping her priced seed.

"My rod is not as soft as it used to be when resting," Dave analyzed, "but it's much better now, thanks!"

"Hey, Dave!" Mia called softly.

"Yes?"

"Help me taking out my toy, please!"

"Okay," said Dave. Still sitting on Ava, he reached down Mia for her toy. Carefully, he took the toy out. "There it is!" Then he turned to Ava and gave the glistening toy to her, "do you want to clean it up?"

Ava glared at him, yet took it and said, "only if she would clean mine!"

"No way!" Mia rejected but giggled.

Dave grinned. He reach down toward Ava's love tunnel at his back, and without looking, fished and took her toy out. Then, he offered the juice-smeared silicone stick to his girlfriend. "Please?"

Mia took it and started licking.

Seeing that, Ava smiled and began licking the toy that was on her hand. "Happy now, Dear?" she asked.

"Yeah...," Dave answered with dreamy voice, eyes looking to and fro at his two lovers.

"Do you want to excite yourself again?" Mia asked.

Dave shrugged. "I just want to test if it's safe for me to have some rest."

"And?" Ava asked, busy with cleaning up Mia's toy.

"I think it's safe," Dave said, "the scene is enticing but he stays put."

Ava and Mia giggled.

Ava tapped his thigh. "Move!" she requested, "I want to report your progress!"

Dave climbed off of her and laid between them.

Ava rolled to reach for her phone and moved back to lay next to her boyfriend. Her attention and was picked by two text messages, one from her other boyfriend's and one from his sparring partner. "Oh!" she exclaimed, phone in one hand while toy in her other hand, licking it as if it was a lollipop, "he beat you, Dear!"

"Wow," Dave mumbled, "he's fast!"

"Don't worry, Dear," answered Ava, typing her reply, "it is a tie now!"

"Oh! said Dave, then he grinned and continued, "do you want me to beat him now?"

"No!" Ava shouted, threw her phone and Mia's toy to the bed and rested her head on Dave's shoulder, "now we sleep! The race can wait tomorrow! I'm exhausted and my body aches all over!"

Mia put her toy down, too, and rested on  Dave's other shoulder.

Suddenly  Ava sensed that her back hole still felt stretched. She reach to her back, trying to remove the stuffing stuff there.

Mia out Ava's toy down and reach across Dave to stop Ava's hand. "No!" she said softly, "keep it there!"

"But why?" Ava frowned, "it's stuffy!"

"We need to train your part, to make it used to Erick's size."

Ava blew a sharp and long breath. "Damn you, Erick!"

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 1.2K 8
🔞 Content full of smut don't watch if you are uncomfortable Love story but threesome and foursome
1M 22K 23
Two vampires find an abandoned werewolf. They might as well train the naughty mutt.
15.2K 173 16
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚...
261K 4.2K 20
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲? 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮." 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜...