Violet's Vengeance

By laluna444

Violet Iris Rowan, 25, grew up in a poor neighborhood in New York, with her sister and mom. Her mother worked... More

๐‘‰๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘‰๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
1|Backstory
2|Party
3| Diablo
4|Violeta
5| The Hex
6| Killing Butterflies
7| Nothing More, Nothing Less
8| Santiago
9| Visiting Hours
10| Masquerade
11| Masquerade Part 2
12|Create And Destroy
13| Partyyyyyy!
14| Set Up
15| One Night Stand
16| I Like You
17| Appreciation
18| Bloodline of Witches
19| Siblings By Blood, Enemies By Choice
20| Back In Memories
21| Dinner Party
22| A Mistake?
23| Brown Eyes
24| Cat Got Your Tongue?
25| Marco's Plan
26| Impulsive
27| Just Come Home
28| Manic
29| Angels
30| The Moon Cries Too
31| A White Funeral
32| A Tradition
34| Settle Down
35| Team Work
36| Plans For The Future
37| To The Courthouse
38| Time Moves Slow
39| Recovery And Solutions
40| Miles& Malaki
41| Family Life
42| Who Are You?
43| A Time To Be Alive
44| Two Years Later

33| Here She Is

421 18 0
By laluna444

I received a handwritten letter the other day, asking for Karma. They sent it to Briella, thinking she was Karma so she gave it to me.

A small English gang in the streets of NYC have been tormenting an elderly woman in the poorer neighborhood....the neighborhood I grew up in.

Mrs Rosa Sanchez, 87 year old woman. She's a wonderful person, always showed my family much love even though we were Pagans in a mostly Christian area. The man who wrote the letter is Hugo Reid, a well known gang member. He wants me to kill Mrs Sanchez but that's not fucking happening.

He wrote a detailed letter, explain why and how he wants Mrs Sanchez dead. He recalled times that she had rang the cops due to the parties he has. He also mentioned that she has money that is his, which makes no sense in my view.

So, I'm standing outside her door. I want her to know that she's in danger, I've got Vivi with me so that she can be a "witness" as the gang members in our neighborhood have ties to the cops.

I knock on the door, waiting for her to answer. We could hear her footsteps from outside, I remember her house was always so spotless but needed a few new refreshments such as new floors and new windows.

Seems like she never got them.

"Oh Violeta!" She said as she opened the door, a huge smile on her face could brighten up anyones day.

(Before I go on, ITS GOOGLE TRANSLATION DONT COME FOR ME)

"Señora Sánchez, ¿puedo entrar?" I ask. She let us in almost immediately.
(Mrs Sanchez, may I come in?)

"¿Quieres té? ¿Galletas?" She kindly asks, slowly moving around.
(Do you want tea? Cookies?)

"No, no, estoy bien. ¡Gracias!" I tell her, she sits down on the seat beside me, holding onto my hand. "Necesito decirte algo".
(No no, I'm okay, thank you.)
(I need to tell you something.)

She looked at me suspiciously before saying, "vale, mi amor. ¿Qué es?"
(Okay my love, what is it?)

"La pandilla inglesa, están tratando de hacerte daño, ¿sí?"
(The Spanish gang, they're trying to hurt you, yes?)

Mrs Sanchez looked at me with such worry in her eyes, it was clear that the brutal gang had traumatized her in some way or another.

I held onto her frail hand and softly squeezed it, trying to comfort her. "Voy a ayudarte, ¿quieres quedarte conmigo?" She was hesitant, unable to make up her mind. "¿Qué tal si te quedas con mi madre?"
(I'm going to help you, do you want to stay with me?)
(What about staying with my mother?)

"¡Oh, Isabella, querida! ¡Por supuesto que amo a Isabella!" She said with excitement, it's pretty evident that old age has took over her health and memory, I'm not sure that she has dementia but she definitely shouldn't be living alone.
(Oh Isabella, my dear! Of course I love Isabella!)

"¡Genial! Haré que esos chicos te retiren, puedes quedarte con mi madre un rato" I tell her. I got up to help her pack her valuable things -or things she classes as valuable- and help her into the car. She shouldn't be living alone, I don't know where her children are but they should be -at least- helping her out!
(Great! I'll get those guys to back off you, you can stay with my mom for a while.)

I've been tracking down Theo Williams for a few days, watching his every move. He's been in and out of a small pub, always leaving with a woman. So I'm guessing it's a brothel in there.

Theo's criminal record was easy to find. He has a lot of charges against him, ranging from petty theft to straight up violent assaults.

"Marco," Beckham, my youngest brother, called out. "There's a package for you at the door."

"Throw it out" I demand almost immediately. "I haven't ordered anything, could be a camera or a fucking bomb."

"I'm not touching a bomb!" Beckham screeched before running away.

And he's a fucking father? Pussy.

A lot of things have been happening recently. Briella is almost 5 months pregnant...or is it 6 months? God, I don't know. Moving on, Lavender is back working, she has Hugo Reid on her ass at the moment, asking her to kill an elderly woman.

I mean, that's completely out of order in my opinion. Yes, I'm a mafia Don but I could never kill an innocent person, let alone an innocent elderly.

Violet and I have been on good terms. We're moving out very soon, the furniture is just being placed in the new house.

She hasn't been too bad, ever since her friends death. Her sister, on the other hand, hasn't been coping well. Orla was her girlfriend after all. I overheard her telling Violet that she has mastered her pottery skills, even mentioning selling them in her store, in memory of Orla.

Freya is a lovely woman, she's strong and blunt. She'll get through this.

"Okay!" I sighed, patting down Mrs Sanchez's new bed. "¿Bien?"
(Good)

"¡Muy bien!" She happily cheered before randomly walking out of the room.

Well..... okay then.

I walked out to find my mom making her tea, she has cookies out for Mrs Sanchez.

"I'll try and call her family, I know her daughter quite well" mom said before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Tell me how she is," I told my mom. I then looked at Rosa and smiled. "Nos vemos pronto, te quiero, señora Sánchez!"
(I'll see you soon, love you Mrs Sanc-you get the gist)

She gave me a thumbs up as she ate her cookies. Vivi was probably sitting in the car for ages, she had a phone call so she decided to take it outside.

I walked over to the car and got in. "Finally!" Vivi says dramatically. "I literally had a phone call from hell, fuck men, am I right?"

"You're right...now, want to come beat up Hugo with me?" I ask, earning a smirk in response.

"You know your way to a girls heart, don't you?" Vivi sarcastically says, making me lightly giggle. I just can't comprehend the fact that Hugo asked me to kill an old woman because she made a noise complaint! Like come on!

"Thank you, have a nice day" I tell the customer. I ask Shay to cover for me while I go to the staff room for a small break.

Savanah is here today too, she has had enough of her job too. "Hiya" I say as I sit beside her.

"I absolutely hate my staff" Sav tells me, eating almost every single food she can find.

"It's probably not that bad," I try and explain. "Maybe it was a misunderstanding?"

"Misunderstanding my ass!" Savanah replies with fury. "They had all the time in the world to finish that assignment but they didn't! I asked them give me their opinions on a new and improved spa room but nooooooooo they all didn't lift a fucking finger!"

Welp....

I would love to tell Sav to grow up. I've got my own issues at the moment and I'm not in the mood to listen to another persons problems.

"Like, if it was your staff, would you fire them all?" She asks me.

"No, that's dumb. Just be more firm, you're too friendly as a boss."

I'm not giving her more advice, I just can't be bothered! I'm not going to put effort into anyone's life other than mine. I've been putting myself last for my whole life and now, it's about time I take care of myself.

"Look Sav," I firmly speak. "If you're going to complain all day then leave. This room is for my staff to calm down and rebuild their energy, not for someone to suck the energy out of them and make their working day a living hell."

Savanah looked at me as if I had ten heads, I obviously caught her off guard. "Well, sorry. I was literally only asking for advice."

"Yeah? Well, why don't you take the advice everyone's giving you? You keep dissing our options whenever we're trying to help. So either change the attitude or leave."

And that's a real boss.

Savanah grabs her phone from her pocket and opens the note app. "Either change the attitude or leave...THANK YOU FREYA! YOU'RE A LIFESAVER!"

I-

The fuck?

She grabbed her things and ran out, I walked out of the staff room, watching her run in her high heels.

"Did she finally take advice?" Shay, Sac's sibling asks.

"I think so?"

I knock on Hugo's door, waiting patiently for an answer. His garden is full of dead plants and a dead bird, he obviously doesn't care about the environment.

He opens the door quickly. I instantly notice his bloodshot eyes with a yellow tint in them. His face looked like a shade of purple. He's obviously been drinking but he looks like he's got liver failure or something.

"Hugo?" I ask, already knowing it was him.

"Yeah and who are you?" He rudely says. This was my opportunity to put him in his place.

I punch him straight in the nose, breaking his delicate bones. He groans in pain and looks up at me. "What the fuck!" He shouts.

"You asked for Karma?" I softly speak, raising goosebumps on his body. "Here she is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 13.8K 34
A boss and his assassin. what could go wrong? Betrayal? Heartbreak? Death? Love? Sabotage? Vincent Ramirez Cold- hearted Leader of the Italian maf...
56.5K 807 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
250K 2.2K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, she never really knew her parents. She h...
484K 8.3K 57
BOOK ONE : Desires Series In public I'm his queen,his dearest wife;in bed I'm his most obedient slut;the one he pleasures every night and in the morn...