My Hero

Von RIZARDTx

Years ago when the married Tadano couple were on their way back home they caught a glimpse of a meteor fallin... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Hitohito's birthday chapter.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Holiday Special
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Crossover #1
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 15

150 5 0
Von RIZARDTx

Little girl: come on mister mittens get down.

Somewhere in a public park a little girl was calling her cat who was on top of a tree. She had been trying to get her cat for almost an hour but to no avail.

Little girl: come on please get down.

Guardian: something troubling you missy?

The little girl turned to the person wearing a white costume along with a red cape and a red mask.

Little girl: Guardian! I need your help, mister mittens won't get down.

Guardian: not to worry I'll get your cat.

Guardian grabbed the cat out of the tree and handed gave him to the girl.

Little girl: thank you Guardian, you're the best!

Guardian: no need to thank me little one, I'm always happy to help.

Guardian left the scene flying fast in order to make it in school on time.

Hitohito: (it's about time I arrive on time for a change.)

Najimi: yo Tadano! Looks like you finally arrived on time.

Hitohito: that's right my priority is school so I have to do my best and that includes not being late.

Najimi: I thought your priority was sav-

Hitohito: ahem! As I was saying I need to focus on school.

Najimi: haha okay mister responsible!

Few hours later.

It was the end of class and Shouko wanted to invite Hitohito and Najimi to a maid cafe she saw on the news last night.

Hitohito: a cat cafe? I don't think I ever went to one.

Shouko: [would you guys like to go?]

Najimi: sorry Komi-san but I'm allergic to cats so that's a no go.

Hitohito: I would love to- (wait this might be a chance for her to invite someone else.) Ah sorry Komi-san I just remembered I have other plans.

She felt gloomy about being rejected.

Hitohito: but what if you asked Onemine-san?

Onemine heard her name and walked into the conversation.

Onemine: hey did you guys call me?

Hitohito: perfect timing, Komi-san try to invite her.

When Shouko tried to invite her to the cat cafe her words still couldn't come out, so she opted to go back again with the notebook.

Onemine: sure I'll go with you.

Hitohito: (fantastic!)

Onemine invited Otori to the cat cafe too, Shouko was happy, the more the merrier she thought.

Hitohito went home, he felt bad about lying to Shouko with some made up plans, but at the same time he saw that as an opportunity to help her with her with her communication disorder.

Hitohito: I'm home.

As he entered his home, he expected the rest of his family to greet him, but it seems he was the first one to arrive.

Hitohito: I guess mom, dad, and Hitomi are not here yet. Well I guess I'll take a bath and do my homework.

Before he could do anything he recieved a phone call from his dad.

Hitohito: hey dad did you need something?

Satoshi: Hito thank goodness you've picked up!

Hitohito: dad what's wrong?

Satoshi: your mother...... she's in trouble...

Hitohito: what happened to mom?!

Satoshi: find....... her.

Hitohito: dad?....... dad!

30 minutes earlier.

Satoshi and Jeanne were driving back home after work, Satoshi had a stressful day but he was happy, and go home to his family.

Jeanne: everything okay dear?

Satoshi: of course why wouldn't I be?

Jeanne: you seem stressed did something happened at work?

Satoshi: nothing really-

Jeanne: Satoshi we've been married for a long time I know when you lie to me.

Satoshi: haha that's true, well ever since our company was acquired by NaokiCorp there's been a lot of layoffs.

Jeanne: oh dear.

Satoshi: it's fine, I still have my work but I feel bad for the rest.

Jeanne: I'm sure everything will work out just fine.

Satoshi: yeah you're right, how about I make dinner tonight?

Jeanne: sounds fantastic-gasp- SATOSHI WATCH OUT!

Satoshi: what?

CRASH!

Satoshi was too slow to realize the van that was coming to his right way. While driver hit the brakes it was too late it made impact with the vehicle and knocked Satoshi unconscious. Jeanne however did not recieve any damage from the impact, but things were not going to get better.

A group of armed gangsters got out of the van, some of them had swords and the others had gun.

Goon 1: dammit that stupid car got in out way.

Goon 2: well you drive like shit no wonder you crashed.

Goon 3: you can argue later for now we have to escape from the police.

Goon 1: I have an idea.

The goon approached to the car and took Jeanne.

Jeanne: let me go! Help!

Satoshi: Jeanne!!

As much as he wanted to, Satoshi couldn't move he was very injured from the crash to move, he could only see how they took away her wife.

Back to the present.

Guardian arrived at the scene of the accident. Satoshi was getting on an ambulance. He stopped the paramedics for a few seconds.

Satoshi: wait wait....

He looked at Guardian his son.

Satoshi: please..... save my wife...

Guardian: I will you have my word.

After that the ambulance took Satoshi, now Guardian had the priority to find his mother.

Guardian: Mike come in.

Mike: Tadano? What's wrong?

Guardian: I need your help. Can you check into the cameras in the city?

A/N: the author doesn't know the streets of the city.

Mike: sure, anything to look for?

Guardian: a gang that was involved in a car crash downtown. They took a hostage, it happened around 30 minutes ago.

Mike: let me see what I can find...... okay it seems that they took a female hostage and headed south of your location. I suggest you check the abandoned buildings gangs usually hide there.

Guardian: thank you Mike I owe you big time.

He hung up and flied quickly to save his mother.

Guardian: hang in there mother I'm on my way.

Abandoned building somewhere.

Goon 1: dammit this was not how I planned our escape.

Goon 2: that's because your dumbass wasn't looking the road and you crashed.

Goon 1: shut up!

Goon 3: well you better figure something out genius.

Goon 1: I'M THINKING!!

Jeanne: you mosnters hurt my husband.

Goon 1: you should worry about yourself lady.

Jeanne: I have nothing to fear, because I know I'm safe.

Goon 1: what are you talking about?

CRASH!

A silhouette came crashing down from the rooftop, all the goons could see between the dust limiting their visibility was a pair of red glowing circles.

Guardian: she's talking about me.

Goon 1: that's Guardian!

All 3 of them began shooting at Guardian until they ran out of ammo.

Guardian: it's useless.

He grabbed one of the weapons and broke it into pieces.

Guardian: This is your final warning.

His eyes began to glow red again meaning that he meant bussines. Jeanne on the other hand saw how intimidating his son was, she hasn't felt that fear since that incident.

Jeanne: Hi- Guardian! Whatever you're thinking ok doing please don't do it!

Guardian: (mother?..... but they hurt dad, he's in the hospital why should I?........ no this isn't me.)

He only grabbed a steel pole to apprehend the goons and a few minutes later the police arrived. One of the officers wanted to bring Jeanne for a few questions but Guardian stood in the way.

Guardian: officer I must take her home.

Officer: I understand but she's a witness I need to get her to answer some questions before I can let her go.

Guardian: her husband is in the hospital right now, is this really important-

Jeanne placed a hand on her son's shoulder.

Jeanne: it's alright I'll stay.

Guardian: -sighs- alright, officer make sure she gets to see her husband after this.

Officer: I give you my word Guardian.

Guardian: thank you.

2 hours later.

Satoshi was on a hospital bed, surrounded by his wife and both of his kids.

Doctor: good news Mr. Tadano, your wounds were not as serious as we might expected.

Satoshi: so that means I can leave?

Doctor: well not exactly, while your left legs only has some minor bruises, you're right leg has some fractures. Don't get me wrong you'll be able to walk again but the healing process will take long.

Satoshi: I understand, thank you doctor.

Doctor: no problem I'll leave you be, get some rest.

The doctor left the room and quickly Hitomi and Jeanne wrapped him in a hug.

Hitomi: -crying- dad I thought I was never gonna see you again!

Jeanne: I was so afraid Satoshi, all I was thinking was about your safety.

Satoshi: haha sorry to worry you my girls.

He gave them both a headpat to call them down, he noticed that Hitohito was looking down on the ground.

Satoshi: son what's wrong?

Hitohito: .......

Satoshi: Hito?

Hitohito: ah sorry dad I was lost on my thoughts...

Satoshi: you want to talk about it?

Hitohito: I do...... but in private.

Satoshi: -nods- Jeanne, Hitomi can you give us the room for a few minutes?

Jeanne: o-of course dear, Hitomi let's give your brother and your dad the room.

Hitomi: but I want to stay with dad.

Satoshi: it'll be just for a few minutes my daughter.

Hitomi: okay dad.

After both Jeanne and Hitomi left, Hitohito began to open to his dad.

Satoshi: so do you want to talk about it?

Hitohito: back when those guys had mom kidnapped..... I almost lost it.

Satoshi: hm?

Hitohito: it would've been so easy, to just crush them or freeze them and then break it.

Satoshi: I see.

Hitohito: the only reason why I didn't do any of it, it's because mom was there to stop me.

Satoshi: what happened then?

Hitohito: I handed them to the police, like I always do.

Satoshi: so that's good, you showed restraint, you didn't let your emotions control you. That is part of growing up.

Hitohito: yeah but-

Satoshi: listen son in life you'll always face challenges like this, most of the time you'll want to say "screw it" and just do what you want. Whether or not your mom was involved you made that choice.

Hitohito: yeah but what if that happens again?

Satoshi: well like I said, you'll always have to deal with stuff like this, but that's why you gotta be prepared. Remember you're not fighting for yourself.

Hitohito: yeah you're right, I'm fighting for my family.... for all people of Earth.

Satoshi: exactly, and if you don't draw the line somewhere you'll never know when you go too far.

Hitohito: it's easier said that done.

Satoshi: it's never easy to do the right thing, but you still have the strength to do it my son.

Hitohito: thanks dad.

Bzzzz.

A notification sound came from Hitohito's phone interrupting the father-son moment they both had.

Hitohito: sorry dad I thought I had it on silence.

Satoshi: haha no worries you can answer it.

Hitohito: right.

Upon cheking his phone he received a text message from Onemine, it was a photo of Shouko holding a black cat with a red ribbon.

Hitohito: (cute!)

Satoshi: who's that? Is she your girlfriend?

Hitohito was a red mess at that moment.

Hitohito: no no no no no no no she's just a friend really, I could never be able to date someone like her.

Satoshi: hahaha that's the same thing I said to myself when I met your mother. Don't sell yourself short Hito.

Hitohito: I-I'll take that into account.

Satoshi: it's good that you moved on ever since you told me about your last confession-

Hitohito: can we please not bring that up?

Satoshi: oops my bad.

Back in middle school Hitohito didn't stand out just like in high-school. However even if he was just an average student he had enough guts to confess to the prettiest girl in his class.

Sadly things don't always go as planned and the day of his confession turned to be the worst day of his middle school life.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 33 16
"Oh my giat OUCH! " (Y/N)had fell onto a boy in the wet market. She quickly apologize but the stoic boy shooked his head and leave. "What a weirdo"...
184K 4.7K 30
[K.Shousuke Γ— Reader] This story just follows Y/N and Shousuke on their journey. Mostly Fluff and maybe a little drama ;) I do not own Komi Can't Com...
6.4K 178 16
The story will follow Mikey and his twin sister in the world of Bonten. Mikey decided to cut contact with all of his friends in order to protect them...
45.7K 1.5K 28
"You're worth more than these things" Kokonoi Hajime x Fem Reader DESCLAIMER ‼️ I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES IN THIS FIC ! ALL THE CREDITS WILL G...