Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled

Elevator

3.7K 15 0
By Desreveremannep

Mélanie took her undies from the floor of the car and coyly waved it in front of Erick.

Without word, Erick responded to her question by taking that skimpy piece of cloth and threw it over the window.

"Hey!" Mélanie protested with a large grin as she went out of the car and closed the door. Directly she walked toward the elevator lobby.

Erick caught her up, walked next to her. His hand casually grab the firm twin bottoms from over the fabric of Melanie's skirt.

Mélanie just chuckled.

Erick moved his hand inside her skirt. His index finger strumming the bottom cleavage.

"People will see me!" Mélanie hissed.

"I hope they will!" Erick mumbled, "you are hotter when on display!"

Mélanie just snorted her reply.

Erick's buried his index finger between the buns

Mélanie twitched and blew one sharp quick breath. "Erick!"  she whimpered.

"Yes?" said him as he rimmed her black hole.

"It ...," Mélanie paused her hiss, jerked a bit before continuing, "tickles!"

They reached the elevator lobby. Soft music was aired, the room was cool and quiet. Erick slid his index in a bit.

Mélanie grimaced and unconsciously opened her mouth a bit as if that would make her hole more accommodative to his powerful finger. "Since when you became interested in that hole?" she mumbled, "it's smelly!"

Erick chuckled. "I know!" he then answered, "but the prospect of entering Ava's back hole is too much for me to handle!"

The elevator door opened. Both of them entered the shiny cabin. Erick pressed their floor.

"Can I enter your back hole?" he whispered on her ear.

The elevator stopped at ground floor. A gentleman came in.

Mélanie pushed back a little in her effort to drive Erick's finger away.

Erick's arm was too strong for Mélanie. He held strong against her push, and in fact, her move made his finger slid even deeper to her black hole.

Mélanie gasped to the insertion.

The gasp got the guest's attention, who was initially ignorant to the couple. As the shiny elevator doors closed, he stole a gaze toward the reflection of Mélanie's skirt. From his vantage point, he could notice that the skirt's back side was lifted high, too high.

Mélanie notice the guest's gaze, but she just snorted it away, looking to other direction. She felt her cheeks were burning. Then, decided to up the ante, she grab Erick by the hand and pulled him toward her face. "You may," she whispered her answer to his ear, "but only if you can satisfy me first!" With that, she kissed him.

The elevator stopped on the guest's floor. The gentleman cleared his throat, awkward to the scene, before leaving the elevator.

The elevator closed again and continued its journey to Erick's floor.

Erick disengaged his kissing, looked closely at Mélanie's lustful eyes. "Ah what the hell!" he mumbled. Then, he quickly pressed Stop button on the elevator panel.

The elevator stopped mid flight. The alarm beeped

"What ...." Mélanie asked.

Erick grabbed Mélanie by her waist and turned her around to face the wall. Then, still holding her hips, he pushed her back forward.

Mélanie had to grab the railing to keep her from falling forward. "Erick ...!" she bark, but her protest quickly turned into a long gasp as she felt something hard, long, and warm enteres her soaking wet love tunnel. Her grip to the railing tightened and she produced a long low tone howl.

"Look at the camera, please!" Erick whispered his command.

Mélanie obeyed, she lifted her head and searched for the camera.

"Smile!" Erick barked his next command, "and wave to them!"

Mélanie grunted, half protesting half enjoying his thrusts. She smiled and waved to the camera nonetheless.

"Ask them to turn of the alam!" Erick bark again, this time with heavier breaths.

"How?" Mélanie asked after letting out a couple of groans.

"Improvise!"

With one hand grabbed the railing even tighter, Mélanie pointed to her ear then to the speaker on the elevator panel.

A few seconds later, the blaring sound stopped.

"Take your top off!" Erick commanded, "as a thank you gesture to them!"

"No ... Ugh ... Arghhhh... Way!" she rejected.

Wihout saying anything, and keeping his pumping face steady, Erick grabbed Mélanie shirt and yanked it. One button flew away and made clinking sound amidst their noise.

"Damn you!" Mélanie cursed his action. However she reached for the hook of her bra on her chest and tried to hook it amidst the rocking of their bodies.

The black under garment got unhooked, and she took it off of her body.

"Now, smile again to then!" Erick barck his next instruction.

Mélanie forced her head up and smiled at the watching camera. She moaned loudly as he fondled with her dangling twin mount and squeezed them mildly.

Then it happened. Mélanie's eyes rolled up and her body fell forward as she howl to the imaginary moon. Her upper body shook and shivered in her futile effort to contain the tidal wave.

A few seconds later, she dropped to the floor, disengaging herself from his impaling pole. Quickly she turned her body and ate him whole.

Erick watched in awe as his prick went in and out of her mouth. Before long, he grabbed her by the hair and took over the control. He's humping her face now.

Soon, Mélanie felt him grew even bigger inside her mouth. His breaths grew heavier and louder. Quickly her hand squeezed the base of the pole, her other hand oalyed with the nuts, inviting them to sow.

And he sowed. With a forceful jerks, Erick shot his salvos, emptily as she skilfully stopped the ammo from coming. "Damn you ....! Av ...!" he cursed his ordeal out loud, "damn you!"

Once his twitches stopped. Mélanie took him out of her mouth. "Still want to punish her?" she asked coyly.

"You bet!"

Mélanie stood up. "Then do it!" she said as she turned her back toward him, "before I change my mind!"

Erick grab her waist with one hand. "Like you can!" he snorted as his other hand directed the head of his probe , glistened with her saliva, correctly toward the wrong hole.

Then, he pushed himself in.

Mélanie growled as she hurriedly relaxed her sphincter to welcome him.

"You're tight!" Erick complimented as he began pumping.

"No! Ughhh...! You're... Arghhh ...! Big!" Mélanie protested between her moans and groans. She reached for her own slit to let herself joining his fun.

"Damn you, Mel!" Erick grunted, "you make me miss Ava so much!"

Mélanie chuckled. Her laughter immediately turned into a loud moan as her fiddle on her own button opened the flood gate.

Erick groaned as he felt her muscle around his pole constricted him. He force himself all the way in and kept himself there and started twitching. His body tried to impregnate her. His carnal instinct was futile, though, as he was inside the wrong hole, not to mention that she grabbed him fast. Her black hole contracted all the way, as side effect from her coming at first but then as her conscious effort later on, effectively blocking all the traffic.

Finally, after a few seconds that felt like eternity, Erick slowly retracted his shaft, accompanied with a long sigh.

"So," Mélanie said as she took her bra from the floor and put them on, "did you enjoy it?"

Wrick smiled wearily and nodded. He turned off the Stop button. The elevator started to go up again, toward his floor. "I think you have made at least two security guys happy today," he commented as he buttoned his trouser.

"And you got your thirteenth!" Mélanie replied as she tried to button her shirt with the remaining buttons that were still there, "congratulations! You overtook your girlfriend!"

Erick snorted. "I won't bet on it!"

"Then, Mélanie teased as the elevator opened up, "care to score some more?"

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 131 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going๐Ÿ˜ โš ๏ธwarning mature contentโš ๏ธ Rated 18+
20.8K 377 8
๐™๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰' ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™‡๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ! Join in on the adventures of 3 best friends turned into lovers as they live it up like there's no 2mor...
30.4K 32 14
A collection of short stories or scenes.
258K 4.2K 20
"๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ." ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐—œ...