Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

The Sexy Octopus

2.4K 199 35
By Yoonchrisgull

Legs ambling down the hall, Jimin glance at his pocket watch.

Fuck, he is late.

Boot soles clicking the ground, his overcoat fly behind him as he quickens his pace. Seems like Eunbi has not changed a bit. Always the chatter box indeed. And like always, he is a prisoner too endeared by his childhood friend to not listen to her spicy conversations.

It is good that one of them is still sane.

He arrives to his destination when he spots his sailors a few meters away from the gates of the dungeon. As always, they are goofing around. He approaches them, patting Jungkook on the back and alerting the man.

"Apologies for the wait, gentlemen." He pardons for his late arrival.

Hoseok makes a face at his captain, hands crossing over his chest as he huffs. "You took your sweet time."

The man raise a brow at his sailor's words, his hand that was on Jungkook's back now landing on Hoseok's. The sailor is immediately shrinking, smile sheepish. "That is what your dear sweet fiancé would say, me thinks."

Hoseok might be the elder of the two, but it is Jimin who holds more respect. He is his admirable captain after all.

Nodding at the poor excuse, Jimin pats his back a little roughly a few times, the medical man wincing before he escapes his captain with a pout on his face.

Jimin then looks ahead, his eyes landing on the woman who stands a few steps away from the chaos that are his men. Her back is facing them, head tilted up at the enormous building.

He takes a step forward, hoping that she would not be pouting her little heart away at his late arrival. Though the sight of the small beak that is her soft lips would endear him and soften him to the core of his being, but her being upset will also devastate him.

He slowly walks towards her, step as light as always.

"You have quite an enormous dungeon."

But alas for him, of course she felt his presence. Sometimes, her focused instincts instantly shakes him up. And in those moments, she reminds him so much of her father.

That intimidating aura surrounded by eyes so dark, Jimin remembers thinking how the man could even see. And he would swear with everything he has that those eyes twinkled like pure gold for a second. Somehow, that stayed with him and will continue to stay with him forever.

The man was the most powerful emperor of his time after all.

He smiles, hands folding behind his back as he carefully leaning in towards her ear from behind. He instantly melts at the softness of her floral scent that hugs her skin. "It is because I have loads of criminal held in there."

She hums and tilts her head back a bit till she meets his gaze. "You are late, Park Jimin." She complains and he can clearly see how hard she is trying not to round her pouty lips.

Oh dear god, have mercy on him. He is only just a man.

And he has not forgotten. He does not think he ever will now. He might not even be able to sleep either from now on. But he still remembers what she told him outside of his office.

The dark parts of his mind is on a loose right now.

Clearing his throat and the rest of his functioning brain from temptation, he expresses. "And for that I must apologise. I am sorry, I ran into a distraction on my way."

"Look at you.." Y/n mumbles at the sight of his soft smile. Is he trying to be cute? He does not have to try though. He is always cute.

"Alright, my little love birds. Should we go in?" Hoseok grins widely as he walks towards them.

Y/n hums and nods, Jimin looking away from Hoseok to Y/n. He sighs, still not liking the idea of it all. His soft love does not belong in a place like this, let alone going inside and speaking to a prisoner. He fears if her skin brushed against the walls even a little bit, it will stain her forever.

There is a reason why only he can open the door. You would not find the best people inside.

But he promised. And he never goes back on his words. And maybe after talking to that man, his fiancé would not be as tense as she has been after the ball.

Of course he knows who she is. She is the Queen of the largest empire in Korea, one of the most developed and successful in the whole world. Of course he is aware of her power and intellect. He used to and still sings the songs of her bravery.

But there is still apart of him that clench his empty chest. What if she does gets scared? What will he do then?

He steps towards the large gate, taking a deep breath to clear his mind. The tips of his fingers tickles, the mana curling inside his palms. His hair that has turned back to black over the days of his stay sway to life as sparkling blue takes over the tips of his strands and his irises flash a bolting sea.

Y/n watch with wide fascinated eyes as he open the giant portal without as much as lifting a hand. Her breath is stuck in her throat, chest hammering in excitement as the sight.

He looks beautiful, so breathtaking and powerful. His mana seems to curls and circle around his body effortlessly. This is the first time she is witnessing it. And it is not even the slightest of what she is seen of him. She just knows he is capable of everything thinkable and unthinkable.

"Breath, dumpling." She snaps out of the Jimin trance when she hears a voice whisper in her ear. She blinks, turning head from the front to the side where she finds Hoseok grinning mischievously.

"You look like you are almost in love." He teases, voice lacing with hidden secrets, as if he knows how she feels.

Her brows furrow at him. "I am not." She immediately blurts, deeply wishing that he does not have her figured out. Is she that obvious? She does not want anyone to know how she feels.

Especially not Hoseok who will only stop teasing her about it when she is on her death bed.

Jimin turns around to face everyone behind him and Y/n is only a tiny bit disappointed seeing his mana disappear. Only a little bit.

The portal is open now, the captain presenting his open palm towards his lady who takes it without any hesitation. She can not stop the blush from being in his presence. Is she really holding the hand of the King of the seven seas? The hand he just used to open a giant door without breaking into a single sweat.

Not to forget that he is the only one who can open it. Why does that sounds so hot? Her angels are really smiling down at her today.

Not having the slightest clue of what is going on inside her head, Jimin racks his eyes down her body. "My love, are you sure? Your dress is quite long, breathtaking on you i must say, but it will get dirty."

Y/n blinks, her gaze moving down to his loose silk pants and he sees her pass him a teasing smile. "Want to swap then?"

Jimin stares at her for a few seconds, his fiancé and sailors staring back at him. The man release her hand gently and without blinking twice goes to loosen the knot that is keeping his pants hanging on his hips.

The men around him are immediately protesting and wincing away, not wanting to see something unholy. Though you will be surprised at the times they have seen each other naked, men being men. But not today.

Y/n is giggling at the sight of Taehyung clasping onto Jimin's hands desperately, stopping him from going further. "Please, Jimin. I just had lunch."

Poor Jungkook is wide eyed right now. Who knew the intimidating Captain who rules half the world is also like this.

"Y/n, i will fall to my knees. Please stop the crazy man." Hoseok practically begs from where he is hiding behind Yoongi, the pale man also staring at his childhood friend like he has lost his mind.

"Come one, you silly man. I was just kidding." Stepping towards Jimin while still laughing, Y/n muses.

Jimin cease his actions, staring down at the giggling woman. These pants are nothing. If she wanted, he would give her the world. She just have to say it.

They are inside the dungeon and Y/n wishes she could hide. Oh no, this is kind of turning stressful. The last time she entered a place like this, it was in the middle of night in the Black Pearl, every prisoner asleep. But it is daylight, everyone aware and wondering about in their cells.

And Jimin, he is currently the talk of the building, the prisoners cursing him out when they catch sight of him and trying their best to claw out their hands from behind bars to get to him. The hatred is real, but the man of the attention does not pay heeds to anyone.

He just does not look like he gives a damn about these people, continuing his thundering steps as if he is walking down his throne.

Y/n is right behind him, and it takes her a moment to realise that she cannot be seen by anyone. The men around her have created a circle, rounding her till she is right in the middle, out of sight from many of the dirty eyes of the prisoners.

She blinks, grateful of them. Her hands are lifting her gown from dragging on the ground, small legs keeping up with their large footsteps.

She rolls her eyes around the halls as they walk, instantly noticing the lack of guards around the building. She hums, head tilting in confusion. That seems to alert Taehyung who is walking by her side, and he tilt his head down at her, bright eyes questioning.

"There are no guards." She tells him, watching the realization spread on the pretty man's face.

He nods. "This place is highly guarded by the captain himself.  Why do you think only he can open the portal?"

"Cause.. he is that powerful..." She trails off, and Jimin who can hear their conversation smiles at the curious kitten bouncing right behind him.

"That, and because he owns this place. No one can even breath here without his permission. Breaking out is the last thing that will happened here." Taehyung explains and Y/n does not know when she will stop the art of blushing at whatever she hears her fiancé is capable of.

She is almost frustrated at the charm and sexiness that oozes this man. She can not stop her heart that races like a young teenager, half of which she is. A young woman that just freshly graduated her teenagers and trying to survive the temptation that is her man.  

"Oh..." That is the only voice she can let out.

They take a last turn around the hall and Jimin comes to a stop in front of a heavy metal door. Just like what he did outside, he pulls open the door easily.

The first thing his eyes land on is a chair placed in the middle of an empty room and the man who is tied to it.

He stares at the drowsy man for a few seconds, before turning around to face the others. "Since you both failed to make him talk, maybe this little jellyfish will get something out of him." Bopping the nose of the small lady standing close to him, he speaks to his two sailors.

And he is not even surprised at the drama that folds out in front of him. Taehyung and Hoseok, after taking off their mature men pants are on his throat in a second. And from his side vision, he sees the furrowed brows the woman direct at him.    

"Excuse me!! We spent days kicking his sorry ass." Taehyung roars, eyes wide open and offended.

"Yeah! It is not our fault he only wanted to talk to the little jellyfish." Hoseok barks at his captain.

Jimin scoffs at them while Y/n clears her throat to get their attention. "And I guess you were never planning on telling the jellyfish about it."

Jimin instantly avert his gaze at that, while both his sailors jump in to ruin him more.

"It was captain's idea."

"He is the one at fault."

Jimin seriously cannot believe these betraying bitches.

"Well well.. if it is not the captain of the seas."

—————————

Swipe up for a surprise :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.6K 39
"You are on my ship, don't you dare speak to my crew like some piece of trash." "Tell your crew to respect those who can kill them." ~•~•~ Things d...
2.5M 163K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...
510K 46.2K 61
》Imagine being saved by a gorgeous guy. You almost drowned were panicking and all that stuff...《 》Alright continue.《 》And you stare at him and say 'H...
1.2K 68 20
An pov: This is the story of ... a cute, shy, caring, beautiful girl - Y/n Dream to want be a successful doctor, Princesses of mom But one day she...