Little Bitch

By DarknessAndLight

Sequel to Smirking Jerk Blake Eaton is many things. A running back, an aspiring artist, a brother still mourn... More

Intro.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 12

9.4K 768 473
By DarknessAndLight

Chapter 12

Tyler was pretending he was about to throw a lamp at Josh—or at least I hoped he was pretending—when his father appeared at the door.

"I'm gonna need some context now," he just said, leaning against the doorframe, his arms crossed.

Tyler and Josh had kinda frozen on the spot. Lexi and I were sitting up a little straighter.

"I'm being a welcoming host to our guest?" Tyler replied with a fake grin.

"This your brother Blake?" Mr Grayson asked, motioning to Josh with his chin.

"Not by blood," I replied automatically.

I hadn't been the one about to destroy furniture when he'd walked in, so I was probably safe.

The Graysons' father turned his attention to my best friend. "Are you here to woo my daughter too? Am I going to have to split a fight in my front yard soon?"

Josh grinned. Oh oh. "Not here to woo your daughter, I'm here to woo your son."

Michael shook his head, his arms still crossed. "I don't recommend it. He's an ungrateful bastard."

"Seriously Dad?" Tyler whined, while Lexi and I had both snorted.

His father looked at him in disbelief. "You know I'm right. He's wooing you and your throwing lamps at him? I can't believe I raised a savage."

"In Tyler's defense, Josh usually deserves to get a lamp thrown at him," I interjected.

Josh glared at me. I pressed my lips to keep from laughing. "Wow, how very little you're loyal to your almost-brother in the presence of Graysons. I'm heartbroken."

"Don't take it to heart, he's been sucking up to me for weeks now. It's been quite entertaining," Mr Grayson informed my best friend.

Ouch. True, but ouch.

"Dad, come on," Lexi said, coming to my defense.

"Come on what? Am I wrong?" he asked.

I grinned sheepishly. "Not entirely."

Michael grinned victoriously. "See. I know everything. 'Cause I'm always watching. Like a," he started to say, but his son interrupted him.

"Shark, we know, we know," Tyler said.

"LIKE A SHARK!" his father repeated, and then walked away, leaving us behind.

I had to admit. I kinda liked this right now. I liked the fact that Lexi's dad was just fine with having me and Josh over, like it was just a normal thing. I'd always loved feeling like I was a part of the Grayson family, and the fact that Michael seemed to be okay with Josh hanging around warmed my heart.

I wasn't exactly sure why. It wasn't like I had a bad relationship with my parents or anything. I didn't need a new father figure.

But I did love the fact that the father of the girl of my dreams was accepting me and not just tolerating me.

After a few second, Josh looked at the two Graysons left and asked, "you guys are interested in trading fathers?"

"Your dad's loaded?" Tyler asked, without missing a beat.

"Yes, loaded, and a pain in the ass."

Tyler smirked like an idiot. "I'm also a pain in the ass."

Josh made a pained face. Knowing his father, I understood. "No, but like, a specific kind of pain in the ass. Like therapy-can't-fix-this kinda pain in the ass."

That didn't seem to discourage Tyler. "How loaded are we talking about?"

"TYLER GRAYSON, I HEAR EVERYTHING!" his father yelled from his study.

"GOOD! I WANT A CAR!" Tyler yelled back, while he all smothered our laughs.

"WHEN YOU STOP BEING AN INRESPONSIBLE BASTARD I'LL BUY YOU ONE!"

"YOU KNOW YOU KEEP INSULTING YOURSELF EVERY TIME YOU CALL ME A BASTARD!"

"BECAUSE I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ABYSMAL UP-BRINGING!"

"Is this real? I feel like this isn't real?" Josh asked chuckling.

"Very real," Lexi answered, getting up from her brother's bed.

"It explains sooooo many things honestly," Josh said, looking at the two Graysons.

"Anyway, you should probably go now," Lexi said, stretching her arms over her head, yawning. My Pumpkin was getting tired. "I don't think you've won over my brother just yet, and we do have school tomorrow."

"How easily you reject me," Josh said, pressing a hand to his heart.

"Come to daddy," Tyler suddenly said, opening his arms wide, making grabby-grabby hands.

Josh wasn't having it, and pointed at him sternly. "No, you know what, I'm not having this shit."

Tyler grinned like he'd just won the round. "Quitter, I'm telling you."

"No, no, playing hard to get, it's different."

"You're not hard to get, it's hard to want," Tyler shot back, he still looked just as smug at his comeback.

"Blake, break up with his sister to respect my honor, or I'll have to challenge him to a duel," Josh whined pointing at Tyler.

I laughed and grabbed his arm, pulling him with me out of the room. "We're leaving now."

"What? Where do you think you're going?" Lexi asked, looking appalled.

"Home?" I replied, chuckling.

"Really?"

"What?"

She narrowed her eyes at me. "You're so weak."

Still laughing, I said, "Hey! I'll have you know I'm not being weak. I'm actually showing great restraint."

"Little bitch," she just replied unimpressed.

Honestly, this was still kinda unbelievable to me. In what world did it make sense that Lexi Grayson, my Great Pumpkin, the girl of my dreams, the one I'd been obsessed with for years was the one that seemed to have the least self control between us two. 

Actually scratch that. She didn't have any self control. So far, any time we'd made out, we'd either been interrupted, or I'd been the one stopping it.

Lexi wasn't stopping us.

How had I not noticed this before? Jesus. I was really in trouble. Because if I was the only one with any kind of self control, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to resist for very long.

Should I even resist? I knew I should. Because I'd made so many mistakes in the past.

I didn't want to make any with Lexi.

"Love you too," I told her, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek, still holding on to Josh's arm to pull him out of the house.

"You can run, but you can't hide forever. Eventually, I'll catch you," Lexi warned.

"I think it's been established before that I do run quite fast and far," I said.

"You know, this isn't fair. Just because you don't want to see my chest, why do you get to keep yours from me too," my Pumpkin whined.

"GOOD JOB BLAKE! KEEP THAT CHEST TO YOURSELF AND DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER'S!" Michael The Shark Grayson yelled form his study, making me jump in surprise.

Seriously, these Graysons were going to kill me of a heart attack.

"DAD! COME ON!" Lexi snapped.

Chuckling, I said, "I'm gonna go now."

"You're not fun," Lexi said, with a little pout.

I couldn't help pressing a quick kiss on those pouty lips.

"You really are adorable," I pointed out.

She grinned. "If I'm so adorable, then you should stay over."

"Nope," I replied, laughing. I was a lot stronger than this.

"Blaaaaake, come on," she whined.

"Love you Pumpkin," I repeated, and headed down the stairs. "Byyyye."

"Weak!" Lexi yelled after us, but still followed.

When I was down the stairs, I turned to look at her with a smile. "When it comes to you? Always."

Lexi smiled at me softly as I admitted that, making my heart melt. Finally, I snapped out of it when Josh cleared his throat. I was still holding on to his arm.

"Let's go Joshypoo," I said.

"These Graysons are making a mockery of us," Josh whined, following me reluctantly.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, stop whining,"

"A MOCKERY!" he repeated dramatically.

"BYE MY BABES. I'll be right here when you two want to come crawl back to me," Tyler announced with a satisfied little grin from behind us. It was becoming his permanent expression in our presence.

The Graysons were truly the ones in charge here.

_______________

Happy Monday my little Pumpkins! <3

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's a bit on the shorter side, but it just felt like the right way to end it. The next few ones are all a lil longer. :D

Oh in other Blake/Lexi related news, I've decided to maybe start writing a few chapters here and there of Little Bitch in Lexi's POV. I'll be uploading these chapters on Patreon for now. The first chapter I wrote is here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lexis-little-mom-71995741 I should be writing more in the future, but I don't have specific uploading dates for these, or even plans really. Just chapters I think would be fun in Lexi's POV. 

Anyway! How was everyone's weekend? 

I just came back from my sister's house. I babysat my niece because my sister and her boyfriend were going to a wedding. It was fun. She's two years old and owns my heart. Everyone in our family also say she's exactly like me when I was younger, like it's a running joke now, we keep telling my sister that if she was missing me she should have just told me she wanted to see me more often, she didn't need to have a child like me. So it was fun to watch over my niece because a lot of weird stuff she does makes sense to me because it's the same weird stuff I used to do.

But now I am tired. So I'm gonna try to go to sleep. Like right now. Instead of writing till 3AM. XD I'll do the writing tomorrow.

Take care everyone! I love you guys! See you all next week! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124M 3.2M 95
Lexi Grayson is a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind. But she might need the overthinking...
144K 3.6K 21
Lexi Reynolds has had a pretty simple, straight forward life. Her mother died in a car accident, but her loving dad takes care of Lexi and her two li...
191K 9.8K 25
They're faking their relationship. Lexi Howard wants to prove to her mom that she isn't a prude. Makayla McKay wants people to stop asking her out s...
154K 4.4K 60
THE SEQUEL IS OUT Joshua Matthews is not related to Riley in this story, they just both have the last name because it's a common lasts name. Maya is...