Main Character Syndrome (Senk...

Oleh dianawaslost

It was just stupidly thick yellow notebook that everyone had and used for chemistry, but it caused you to fin... Lebih Banyak

And we're just getting started
The notebook
Expectations are too high
Congratulation! Now do your job.
1,Energy 7,Drink 3, Revenge
The Bridge of Socialization
SPOV
Taunt
The Idea of Talking
Bonus Chapter!!!!!!!!!!
Good Morning [Old] World
The Nice Girl Ballad
There's no need to hurry, (Y/n). It's going to be another year... Or two:D
Stone Formula Arc
Vs. Tsukasa arc
More and More New Characters
There's difference between Bad and Baaa(a)d
Type of Man for The Three Sparkly Sisters
Sky Won't Be The Only One With Rage
Such Feeble Beings
To Be Better Writer Than Strategist

You... Understand?

95 7 7
Oleh dianawaslost

"Everyone hides their feelings differently. Some try to hide them, for example, behind a book, others show it, for example with a tattoo."

"Is that what you tried to show, when you came to a school after weekend?" Senku asked more quietly because someone came in and complained about your loud conversation. Senku is getting better by every day and soon will gain his strength. You were happy, but not at the same time. After so long you two were finally having some good quality time together and you don't want it to end. "I did," you confessed while trying to find a good position on this uncomfortable chair. "..._-_... Now continue," you smiled finally finding that comfortable position.

That evening you were sitting in front of your computer. Writing your book and listening to music on your headphones. It wasn't easy 'cause many thoughts were just running through your mind and even when you tried to put them into words it was hard. You sighed and leaned against the back of your chair. You rolled your eyes while cursing under your breath. You could feel your chest tightening with unspoken words every time while thinking about what happened. You were relieved 'cause it was Sunday and you had whole night to settle your feelings down. After all. Yesterday you were in a park with them and Senku and you talked. Actually both of you enjoyed each others company, but still were confused about how the other person sees the whole thing, the friendship if you will.

Your eyes landed on your eyeliner just resting on your desk 'cause your habit in writing on your hands wasn't anything new... But you have never done it when you were confused. What you didn't actually expect was the fact that it helped. You're not sure to who those words were addressed, but words from that one song with Sen- that boy's vibes somehow made you feel better. "But you're never gonna learn," you smiled finally finding your peace with your last sentence written on your forearm. You putted your computer on shutdown and went to get some rest. Yes, in some way they were just some empty words, but in other incomprehensible way you felt them. Tomorrow will be something.

"Writing on your hands again?" asked your mother suspiciously. "Yeah. But these are not anime references. I promise," you said quickly. You remember that time period when you started watching anime and every reference you liked magically appeared on your forearm. You stopped after your mother found out what some of them meant. She especially didn't like 'ara ara~' (;-; that actually happened). Your father opened the kitchen door and went straight to the table to sit down right next to you. After some time of a normal conversation you saw a big spider coming from your fathers sleeve on your table. And when I say big I mean it. "FUUUUU-AAAAh," you automatically stood up as far as possible from that thing. "Languag-What the heck!!," your mother yelled.

"FAther! Do something with that ridiculous excuse of an animal!" you shouted at your one and only person who can actually become hero in this situation. "(Father's name)! Take this," right now your mind could only create one good scenery. It was a battle. Your father vs that simpleton. Suddenly you saw your father in a shinning armor and when your mother gave him a pot and kettle he had his shield and sword holding them in his arms with pride. Now the real battle in a battlefield named Kitchen can began. Your father came closer to that thing that in your imagination magically became bigger by 3 meters. "You can do it, Sir (L/n)! Save our kingdom!" you exclaimed in your fantasy world. "Where is it?" your father suddenly asked. You exchanged surprised look with your mother and went pale. "Find it!" you and your mother shouted in unison. Now was the right time to prepare your own weapons. You took your own sword- I mean normal kitchen knife and pan. Suddenly you couldn't see your mother on a field. "I think mother became a spider food!" you shouted so your comrade could hear you. The battle continued. "Found him!" your father said and then you saw another one. "He's got a friend!" your comrade shouted and you felt your moment. "If I'm going to die," you started your hero monologue, went into your fighting position and continued, "I'm glad that it will be by fighting beside you." Lastly you smiled and added: "Shinzou wo Sasageyo!" In that moment, before you or your father could run straight to your enemies you mother came flying on a dragon. Spiders were shocked and so were you. After your mother used a vacuum cleaner on them you all celebrated your victory by shouting that you will be late for a work/school.

"So that's what happened this morning," you said your story to Yuzuriha, Taiju and hopefully Senku is listening too. "Mhm, (Y/n), when it comes to your fantasy you can create a whole new world," Yuzuriha praised. After a week you all finally met on a bridge to go to school. All together. "Next year the school is planning on doing a theater," Taiju began. "Maybe you should contact someone to start working on a script!!" he hooted happy with his idea. "Taiju is right," Yuzuriha agreed, then continued, "After all. Second year students traditionally have a responsibility for the whole thing." "Sounds interesting... At least it's a nice opportunity. What about the three of you?" you responded with a question. "Well, obviously we have our crafting team (Yuzuriha) and heavy stuff lifting team (Taiju. In the past Senku came up only with this nickname. Later in stone world it'll be gorilla team 'cause... It suits more because of Kohaku)." Senku clarified saying his first sentence from the very moment of meeting you. "And you?" you automatically took this opportunity to ask. "This year many 2nd year students came to laboratory asking for help for some special effects," he said and instantly changed his tone. "Of course almost every special effect they wanted from us to 'make' was nearly impossible. Like. I don't mind play with some radioactive material, but when teachers found out about our deal I almost lost my membership in the club," he suddenly snapped. You three looked at him and he glanced at you back. In that moment as if sharing the same brain cells you started laughing. Senku rolling his eyes and too just chuckled 'cause Taiju started hardly slapping his back in a 'bro' way. It's just funny that stuff like this can make him mad. After that you all continued to your final destination.

"Anyways... Guys? Want to take a shortcut?" you asked with a smirk. Three of them looked at you with puzzled faces. You suddenly changed your direction and turned to left. They followed you. You stopped on a small asphalt bridge, which is there just because there is a channel under it. The bridge was just next to the kindergarten's fence. You jumped over the bridge's railing and tried not to step into the, only in this moment, dried channel. Yuzuriha stayed calm, but her eyes sparkled at possible adventure and with Taiju's and then your help she safely landed. Taiju jumped too and you all waited for your one and only science boy. "Oi... You all are such simpletons you're wearing your uniforms-" "C'mon Senku!!! You are not the type to care about dirt while experimenting!" Taiju shouted with a bit of confusion. "I didn't mean that..." Yeah, he just couldn't think of anything else than the memory of your first ever mission. "You see. Yuzuriha just fixed my lab coat... What if it gets-" "If my information are right, there shouldn't be any dogs, agent Senku," you laughed. And Senku did too, so you made your mental victory scream. I really am getting somewhere! Is this how you felt Senku? He in the end rolled over the railing and before falling in the channel Taiju caught him in a bridal style. They both looked deeply in each others eyes while processing. "Let me go, big oaf! Can't you see I'm not the one, who you are supposed to hold like this!" Senku shouted. Taiju just apologized and with all seriousness said: "I don't know what you meant by that, but, again, I'm sorry!!"

Then you continued. "Remember that song we were listening to this Saturday while experimenting?" Yuzuriha asked 'cause as she found out just two days ago you love music as much as she crafting, Taiju people and service for them and Senku science. "I think right now it would really suit to the situation," she said knowing what warm feeling it gave you in the inside. You smiled even though others couldn't see it and immediately played the song.

(Valley of Wolves ("Weather Man")(for example?)

You know what this means right? You felt the moment like in the movie and Yuzuriha was just happy because now her theory is right. Each of her friends brought something special in her life. Taiju's enjoying it too while staying alerted if any of you will slip he is there for you. Behind him Senku's trying to catch up to you all 'cause he needed to look at an apple that was in the decomposition process. It wasn't that easy because he can't run and risk stepping in a channel. On your right there were the end of kindergarten's fence and the start of some family house's fence while on your right there was an old man with his wife in a garden looking weirdly at you. You looked behind you and saw Taiju waving at them while Yuzuriha doing the same, but more awkwardly and Senku's just looking the opposite way avoiding the eye contact... And in fact enjoying the music. Yeah, he would never thought he'd like this style of music. "Good morning!" you shouted politely with a big smile. Their faces changed, but into even more judgemental look and then the old man said: "Don't look at them, dear." The four of you were shocked and even Senku! "Maybe we should call the police," mumbled the woman and the old man just nodded. "Crap," you cursed before running praying that no one will decide to pour something in channel. Three of them started running too. "I said- it- was a- bad idea!," Senku yelled from behind. This boy! "You wouldn't complain in a first place if it was for the sake of science!!" you yelled back. "Maybe they just wanted to scare us!" Yuzuriha called. "We better pray they did," "I didn't know it was illegal to take a shortcut by channel!!" Taiju cried. "Because it's not, you big oaf! That old man with his hag just want-" heavy breath, "Heck!- They want me to die!!" Finally you all could see your school, but you were facing it from behind and there were a fence in your way. "You better don't expect me to climb it over, Spiderman!" Senku barked. "Of course not. Just- Follow me, agents," you commanded. After some slow walking to catch your breathes - expect for Taiju - you pointed at a hole in a school fence. Taiju went first to then help you and Yuzuriha. "Oh dear Einstein! Look what kind of things this woman makes do," Senku growled. "When exhausted you can be rather talkative," you laughed. Senku somehow got to the other side and now you just needed to walk through concrete basketball court and then pass the old oak. While passing that tree you saw a boy confessing his love to other girl. Your eyes landed on Senku, who looked unbothered by the scene, but then you looked at Taiju, whose eyes were sparkling as if he got an idea.

Then you went to a back entrance and as always Senku was the one to open it for you three. You then walked in and right to your lockers to put on your school slippers. Everyone were weirdly looking at your friend group. You are not blaming them. Your hair were messy and you all looked unkempt. "Haha! Thank you (Y/n). I for sure am at least awake," Taiju said excitedly. Yuzuriha nodded in agreement and you're glad they both enjoyed it. Then you came closer to Senku, who was sitting on a bench. "Well... One thing is sure. You won't need any energy drink... At least for this morning," you smiled apologetically. "Looks like that... Now help me up,"he said and stretched out his hands up to you. You knew what he meant and grabbed them and pulled so he could stand up. Both of you - without even noticing - left Yuzuriha and Taiju behind and went straight to stairs. "Crap. I forgot about the stairs," you growled. "C'mon. You caused it, you're going to suffer for it," Senku said and went up the stair with you next to him.

"You actually look better today," he interrupted the silence. What does he mean by that... Is he trying-... No, I am the one who should try. "What do you mean?" you asked without looking at him. "You were depressed and today you're not and... Nice tattoo," he admired your forearm. "Thanks..." you whispered. "It's actually from one song that I found recently... It's about a crazy man, like you, who is genius, like y- And wants to be an arsonist!" you yelled the last part. Senku looked at you with a big surprised eyes and tried to process. "If I'm gonna be honest. I was confused while writing it and that song somehow just triggered it... Sorry again," you said quietly. This silence is just making you more emotional. Just say something, damn it! "It's alright... How do you do it?" he asked and stopped. Good thing is you still have 8 minutes until your first period.

"What exactly?" you asked. Is this it? Are you opening to me? May I finally understand you, Senku? "You never had a problem talking about your emotions or showing them by writing,"

"It's no that easy."

"Is that why I couldn't unders- But I want to."

"And I couldn't unders-stand you either, but I think we are getting to the point where it doesn't matter," you smiled. Well, you finally said that word out loud. In front of him. Is this what they call to 'throw away your pride'?

"What do you mean by that?" he asked in frustration 'cause now he was even more confused. And that's the thing he doesn't like. He wants to understand. He is aware he actually can not understand everything, but he wants to understand you. But first he needed to throw away his prejudices.

"Our effort in understanding each other was the first thing that got us closer. When it happened I didn't see it at first, but now I know what the real friendship means. It's not as simple as I thought in the past and it's not as impossible as I would say a month ago," you explained. He looked at you and looked like he finally-

"I think... I understand," his eyes looked at you and that's when he smirked. "I knew I needed you."

"What?" you shouted incredulously and you blushed just a little. He never looked at you with that kind of look.

"Let's go or we will get scolded again," he suddenly hurried you both to class. The explanation for this action was that he never saw you with that kind of emotion and he for sure don't have any physical or mental energy to actually think about-

What do you feel?

"Don't make such a drama about leaving you and your beloved one behind in the hallway," Senku rolled his eyes. It was after your 4th period and you and Taiju were just chilling around Senku's desk. "But Senku! You don't understand!!" Taiju tried. "I was about to tell her-" "Wait really?!" you and Senku looked at him with big eyes. "Yes, but then I couldn't," the three of you sighed. "You should just tell her," you said. "C'mon (Y/n). Even I know it so give him some actual advice," Senku said with bored expression, doodling something. "Oh really? You are a boy, you should do it... if I'm not mistaken of course," you smiled innocently once Senku stopped his action to look at you. "What's your point, girl?" he asked.

"My my. I'll just teach you something then... Taiju," you looked back at him, "you know you like her, that's great, but think about that feeling of nervousness and constant thinking about her answer. Then, when you tell her, imagine the relief and happiness," Taiju looked at you even more confused. "Now, Taiju, give Senku your advice." "My advice?... Wait... Senku has crush?!," he shouted and you just facepalmed. Senku sighed and looked away from both of you. "No, just pretend he wants to confess, but is not sure," you explained. Taiju understood and started thinking: "Maybe just try to remember what she is like... Like... If her smile is really the thing you like the most, then do it for that." You both looked at him surprised by the answer. That's what you needed, but at the same time it surprised you. You smiled and looked back at Senku. "Ok. What was the point in this? Expect for the fact that he just gave himself an indirect advice," he asked. "The difference. We girls are more into emotions and you boys think more about the other person and the natural scheme of 'if'," you said proudly because of your knowledge. "Natural scheme of 'if'?" Senku asked and you think you just saw him write it down in his notebook. "Yes... If I do this for her, she will do or feel this. But in a loving way. So, for example like Taiju said, 'If I tell her this, she will smile.'" you said, but suddenly you felt bad for it.

"Am I talking too much about it?" you remembered, what happened in the past, when you tried to talk with your "friends" about this stuff. "What?! No! It's actually interesting. I am used to listen to Senku's science and this is again something new!! What do you think, Senku?!!" Taiju asked his friend. Once Senku was done writing something in his notebook, he looked at you two and said: "You are right, big oaf. In the end you've got something from your mother, when it comes to psychology... Something else?" You looked at him with surprise and then back at Taiju who was smiling. "No. Just thank you," you smiled too even though the school bell was ringing once again.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.6K 138 6
On that day every man woman and child on Earth...instantly turned to stone. Y/n happened to be one of most popular people in his school due to him be...
9K 181 12
(Senku x Oc) Emiyo Shinyon, A pretty girl that is very intelligent, dreaming to be an inventor and scientist. She reads about many things from the pa...
60K 2K 70
Growing up, I always heard people telling my dad why is he teaching me about survival. What's the point? Those skills won't be useful in this modern...
1.7K 97 20
Follow the story behind (Y/N) (L/N) and Senku Ishigami. A Dr. Stone fanfiction|| Senku X Reader.