Something I Never told You (T...

By JEONfanTAEsea

An arranged marriage that falls apart due to some misunderstandings. The journey of remorse and regrets towar... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Farewell
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61(M)
Epilogue
A/N

15

15.8K 970 440
By JEONfanTAEsea

THIRD PERSON POV-

A month passed with almost no progress in their relationship except the fact that now, Jungkook would finish all the breakfast that Taehyung would leave for him on table. In fact, he would wake up from his sleep groaning in hunger at the smell of delicious food prepared by Taehyung every morning. The ravenette was frustrated. He wanted to sleep till afternoon like he used to but the churning of his stomach in hunger wouldn't let the boy sleep peacefully.

He would wait for Taehyung to leave for college as he didn't want Taehyung to know about it and as soon as he would hear the front door closing, he would throw his blankets and run to washroom to go through his daily routine so that he can satisfy his stomach as soon as possible.

He had also stopped humiliating the boy in front of his friends. He would silently ignore Taehyung's presence and carry on his party throughout the night without caring where his husband was while on the other hand, the blonde was happy with the little improvement, on the same time, he was now more scared as Jungkook's friend would now come to him no matter where he is with any lame excuse.

The blonde feel disgusted with the way that man looks at him. He knew that his intentions were not good but the boy couldn't say anything.

What would he say and to whom should he complain?

There was no one to listen to him, so he just kept everything inside himself.

With time, he became habitual of the ignorance. It didn't hurt him anymore. He had learnt to control his emotions but the dam of his self control would break when he would see his husband making out with his girlfriend on the couch of the living room in front of his eyes. The boy would walk away from there silently only to cry in whichever corner of his room that would promise him to keep his secret hidden.

He was strong and he didn't want this world to know about his weakness.

The attraction towards his husband had grown into something more serious and maybe that was the reason that Taehyung would just nod in response to everything Jungkook would ask him for.....no matter what it was.

Today, it was Sunday so Taehyung had decided to prepare the breakfast a little late so that his husband don't have to eat reheated food. He was sitting on the couch looking at the screen of his phone when Jungkook walked down. The ravenette looked at the boy suspiciously when Taehyung smiled looking at the screen of his phone but he couldn't say anything so he just cleared his throat making the blonde flinch.

He immediately stood up straight looking at Jungkook standing there in front of him with his hands in his pocket.

''G-Good morning.'' The boy tried to strike a conversation, like he always does but what different happened today was that Jungkook replied.

''I am hungry.'' The ravenette said shortly making the blonde's eyes widen in disbelief. Jungkook was talking to him, it was enough to make the blonde's eyes widen but he immediately licked his lips when the ravenette looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

''But I hadn't p-prepared the breakfast yet.'' The boy said making Jungkook roll his eyes.

''Of course, for that you need to take your mind away from your phone.'' He taunted rudely making the blonde look at the phone in his hand before shaking his head.

''No, I w-was just l-''

''I don't want any explanation. Do whatever the fuck you want, Just make something for me to eat.'' He cut the boy rudely and went towards the other couch where he took out his phone and started scrolling. Taehyung pouted at not given a chance to explain but immediately shrugged it off.

''What should I make?'' He asked expecting some decent reply but what he got in response was a threatening glare. The blonde bit on his lower lip and immediately ran away from there and Jungkook had to bite on his inner cheek to stop himself from smiling before locking the phone and looking around himself.

Every night, he would turn the whole house into a wild mess and every morning when he would wake up, whole house would be cleaned. All the things would have been placed on their proper place and it for some reason, impressed Jungkook.

The blonde prepared breakfast for both of them and it was for the first time when both of them had the breakfast together, even if it was as silent as space.

The next week was same apart from Jungkook being a little more messy as if he was testing Taehyung's limits. He would deliberately mess his whole room before going out but Taehyung, not even once complained.

In fact, he would gladly clean Jungkook's room like a good wifey.

On a random day, Jungkook as always called his friend for a party at home. His girlfriend who came there wearing a black mini dress that made Taehyung think how that girl was breathing threw herself on the ravenette who took the chance of hurting Taehyung again by giving him a live show at the dining table. The blonde had averted his eyes immediately before blinking his tears away.

Taehyung's admiration towards his husband didn't went unnoticed by the girl so he just wanted to show the boy who Jungkook belong to, not knowing that the ravenette had already written himself in Taehyung's name. The boy was about to walk away from there when the girl had stopped him to order a glass of water before leaving to living room.

Once the blonde handed her the glass of water, Jungkook's friend called the boy making Taehyung look at Jungkook for a moment, hoping he would save him from his assaulter but the ravenette was too busy with his girlfriend.

''Hey Choi....leave the boy, man.'' One of the boy said making the other smirk.

''I am not doing anything, Wang.'' Choi replied looking at Taehyung from head to toe. The blonde still wore the same baggy clothes but his delicious curves were too stubborn to stay hidden. Anyone would lose their mind looking at the innocent boy with sinful body and that's what the blonde feared.

''Pick that remote for me.'' Choi ordered throwing the remote of the TV on the ground making the other's laugh. The blonde looked at the boy helplessly before walking ahead and bending down to pick the remote making Choi's eyes to travel to his perky ass immediately.

The boy scratched his chin with his finger as he looked at the view in front of him delightedly.

The blonde stood straight and walked upto the boy to hand over the remote to him.

He was about to walk out when he was stopped again by non other that Jungkook's girlfriend.

''Hey You....stop.'' The blonde looked at her to continue ahead.

''Put my phone on charger.'' She said rudely, extending her phone towards the blonde as if he was her servant. Taehyung could have denied if he wanted but the boy was too polite and humble for his own good. He took the phone and turn to walk away when his foot slipped on the wet floor making the boy yelp as he lost his balance, phone flying to hit the floor and break into pieces.

But did she care?

Nah.

Jungkook will buy her another.

''Ahhh!!'' The boy winced while the girl smirked in victory. The bitch had deliberately wetted the floor to make it slippery. Jungkook looked at the boy wide eyed as tears formed in his eyes at the pain while the other friends of Jungkook were also stunned.

''You bitch!! How dare you break my phone!'' The girl spat angrily while Taehyung still sat on the floor in a twisted position, his feet hurting like hell.

''I am sorry.'' The blonde apologised sincerely boiling the girl's blood.

''You have the audacity to break my phone and then act innocent, you whore!'' Taehyung looked at the girl at the harsh words.

''Jia! Calm down.'' Wang tried to handle the situation but the girl got more angry when she saw Taehyung looking at her unblinking.

''Calm down my foot, Wang!! He broke my phone and still dare to glare at me!'' The girl said through gritted teeth. The blonde looked at Jungkook who was for some reason looking at Taehyung making the boy teary. He didn't know why but he felt like Jungkook is the only safe place for him in a crowd of his selfish friends.

''Jungkook, fire him. He broke my phone.'' The girl turned to whine to his boyfriend who wanted to roll his eyes at the girl's complaint but stopped himself.

''Calm down, Jia...he is so innocent. Look at his face. He won't do it deliberately.'' Choi took Taehyung's side looking at the blonde in amusement making the blonde look at him disgustingly. He knew what intentions that man has in his mind.

''Innocent my ass. He is a cunning asshole who has his eyes on Jun-''

''ENOUGH JIA!!'' Jungkook's voice roared in the hall making the girl silent while his friends looked at the boy unblinking. The ravenette had spoke to the girl in that tone for the first time..

''But Jungk-''

The ravenette raised his hand shutting the girl while the blonde was still sitting on the ground on his butt, his foot aching like hell. He tried to stand up but hissed in pain when his foot gave up.

Choi took the chance when he saw the boy unable to stand up.''Oh, looks like you can't stand up...wait, lemme help.'' He said standing up but Taehyung backed away when the boy tried to touch him making Choi raise his eyebrow in amusement.

''What happened, Don't need my help?'' He asked suggestively making the blonde shook his head. He will prefer sitting on the same spot whole night rather than that man touching him. Jia huffed when she saw the blonde still trying to stand up himself.

''He is fucking acting.'' She spat angrily but the blonde didn't say anything. He fisted his hands and tried his best to stand up. The boy was half way standing up when he felt two arms holding the blonde from his waist and hips. Taehyung's eyes widen in shock and fear but he immediately calmed down when he saw Jungkook's blank face as he stood amongst his friends holding Taehyung bridal style.

Jia's mouth opened wide while Choi tsked mentally.

He don't know how Jungkook manage to get everything that he has his eyes on.

Hesitantly, the blonde wrapped his arms around the ravenette's broad shoulder as Jungkook started walking towards Taehyung's room, leaving his friends and girlfriend stunned.

Because Jeon Jungkook is cool.

He don't help anyone.

While on the other hand, Taehyung couldn't stop his eyes from going to the ravenette's blank face. It was for the first time that he was breathing Jungkook's cologne, inhaling that addicting smell around him and immediately turning red in shyness as the realisation that his husband was taking him to his room in his arms made the boy smile.

He could hear his own heart beating erratically and the butterflies which till now would shut up at his one scolding went wild. Taehyung feared moving his fingers as he wanted to make sure if it was a dream. The boy feared that Jungkook could listen his heart going crazy inside his chest.

The ravenette kept walking with a blank face while Taehyung wanted the time to stop. He wanted to always stay in those arms, in that safe embrace. No matter how rudely Jungkook behaves with him but the boy had never tried to hurt Taehyung in anyway.

And maybe that's what drowned Taehyung towards his husband.

The ravenette opened the door of Taehyung's room which was previously known as a guest room with his foot and walked inside. Taehyung took a few deep breathe to inhale as much of Jungkook's cologne as he can in a few breathes so that he can remember it when he would be alone, when he would be sad or when he would be losing hope.

Without saying anything, the ravenette placed Taehyung on the bed. Just before pulling back after helping the boy sit properly with his back leaned onto the headboard of the bed, Jungkook unknowingly looked at Taehyung who hissed in pain but immediately licked his lips when he noticed the ravenette looking at him blankly.

As if the moment had stopped, Taehyung felt his surrounding getting blur when his eyes looked at his husband closely. Raven hairs beautifully complimenting that soft, smooth, honey toned skin, sharp eyebrows with a piercing making them look even more attractive, black, shining eyes looking at Taehyung unblinking as if he had lost the way out of Taehyung's beauty and was trying to search for it, soft-squishy cheeks tempted Taehyung to touch them making Taehyung fist his hands tightly, plump, petal like lips with a beauty mark under it, Taehyung never had thought that it can look more tempting than it had always been.

And then. the blonde heard it.

The slow, steady yet loud beating of his heart.

The ringing of Jungkook's phone broke their trance making the ravenette immediately pull away from the blonde and that's when Taehyung realised that he wasn't breathing. He immediately looked away from his husband and licked his lips, trying hardest to somehow stop his heart from beating at that pace.

A pace that scared the blonde himself.

A pace that signalled towards the most beautiful yet painful feeling.

A signal that he wasn't the owner of his own heart anymore.

Jungkook ended the call hastily and looked back at Taehyung for once before walking out of the room without saying anything, leaving the blonde to become restless.

His breathe turned uneven as nervousness and anxiety took over him. He didn't know if it was right or wrong to feel this way. He wasn't sure if he was allowed to feel something.....anything for Jungkook. He wasn't told what he should think of their relationship. The boy was clueless about everything other than the fact that Jungkook don't see him as his husband.

He never acknowledged this wedding.

Was it wrong if he had started falling for his husband? Should he restrict his heart from beating erratically every time his eyes meet Jungkook's? Or Was he being unreasonable?

And the biggest question.

What the hell was he feeling?

He get butterflies every time he hear Jungkook's voice. His face light up when his eyes fell on the ravenette's face. He loves to do his husband's work like a good wifey. He find solace in Jungkook's room....a place where the weak smell of ravenette's cologne envelops him, where he could literally feel his husband's presence in everything, where he would spend hours of the day cleaning the room and touching everything just to feel the ravenette's touch on it.. He would wait for the ravenette to get back home so that they can have dinner together even when he knew that Jungkook is not going to be home before midnight. Sometimes, he would come alone and directly go to his room to sleep or sometimes, he would bring his useless friends and girlfriend to make the blonde remember his place.

In the last one month, Taehyung had known everything about Jungkook even when the ravenette hadn't even talked to him properly for once. He had noticed Jungkook not been able to sleep early even when he don't have anything to do, he had noticed the boy working out until he is drained. He had caught his husband sneaking into kitchen to eat the breakfast as soon as he leave for college. Taehyung had noticed Jungkook having a deadly addiction to banana milk, something he didn't want his friends to know about out of fear that they will think of him as a kid.

The blonde knew Jungkook sleeps on his stomach, he sleep naked torso, maybe he can't sleep fully clothed. The ravenette love to create a mess, he isn't a clean freak, in fact, the boy is the most laziest and messiest person on this planet. Taehyung had noticed how Jungkook rarely gives his bunny smile, as if he had put some restrains on himself.

Like he don't want to appear what he actually is.

He was acting to be a bad boy...something he wasn't.

The blonde was still thinking about everything. A whole storm of thoughts were clouding his mind when the door to his room opened again. The boy flinched and looked towards the door only to become confuse.

It was Jungkook again.

The ravenette threw the hot water pack towards the blonde making Taehyung look at it.

'' Next time, be careful.'' With that, he walked out leaving Taehyung smiling in happiness.

Was Jungkook concerned for him?

The thought made the boy giddy and it only strengthen the string of hope Taehyung was holding on to

_____________

Someone said my writing skills are getting worst...Is that so? Please share your honest opinions opinion. That would help me a lot.

I'll see you tomorrow. Till then, keep Voting and Commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 54.5K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
2.2M 137K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
794K 34.5K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
601K 19.4K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...