Incognito (Paused)

By HER_Meekness

"Nice." He bites on his lower lip and duck, lifting me over his shoulder as I screamed. "Ran... Randall! Sto... More

The beginning.
1| Secret revealed
2| Lamborghini hit and run
3| Mister Mummified
4| Engaged with no memory
5| Friendship
6| Meeting family
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
18| Clarification
19| Baby shower (Heather)
20| Interrupting caller
21| Cater to you

Chapter 11

111 15 0
By HER_Meekness

I woke up to kisses, light like feathers and I moaned, inhaling the familiar smell that came from no other than Randall. The moment I felt a kiss on my lips, I sprung up to roll out of bed but he caught me while laughing.

"Morning breath." I grumbled and he watched as I peeked one eye open to look at him.

"Smell your mouth." He demanded and I did it, only to smile then wiped it off my lips. Closing my eyes one again, I spoke.

"Let's start over, kiss me again." He laughed loudly before kissing me and I moaned in his mouth, wrapping my arms around his body and pulled him down towards me.

I went as far as wrapping my feet around his waist before flipping us over. With him now on his back, I opened my eyes and grinned down at him. His green eyes so mesmerising as it looks all over my face. "I still got to brush my teeth so I'll be back."

I moved off him and went to my adjoined bathroom to not only brush my teeth and wash my face, but to empty my bladder.

I return to my room to see Randall in the same spot that I left him so climb back on the bed and sat on his lap with my knees on either sides of him. "You look beautiful when you wake up in the morning."

"Thank you and so do you."

He chuckled and moved his upper half up as he was now in a seated position. He puts his hand on my face, squishing my cheek as he smiled before pecking my lips. "I made you breakfast."

That sentence alone had me frozen in my stop. My eyes widening as I looked on my night table to see a familiar tray filled with food and two cups of tea. "You could've cooked?"

"Yes love, since I was a teen." He explained, reaching for the tray and put it next to us.

I smiled when I saw poached eggs inside two openings sandwiches having lettuce, tomato slices, pickles and cheese. Next was a plate with few bacons, a bowl of sliced fruits, and two is my glass cups with what looks like red rose tea inside. I got curious because is didn't have red rose tea inside my house.

"Is that red rose tea?" I asked and he shook his head.

"This is a Turkish tea, made from black tea leafs, sugar and hot water. I've made both açik çay-light and demi çay-strong. We call the cup Ince belli, that it is mainly served in." I smiled at the history of the tea's origin. "Then this is called Baklava, made from walnut, pistachio, cheese, eggs and tomato."

He lift the lid of a dish and I gasped at what looked like pie or slice of pudding, the melted cheese makes it look yummy however.

I reached over to help myself when he stopped me, feeding me instead and I was in shock for a few seconds, but let him have the honour of doing what he wanted. He fed me and himself as we got equal amount but the moment I tasted the Turkish tea, I was in awe. "It's nice, can I taste the stronger one? Please."

He nods, allowing me to taste his own and I lick my lips and hums. "It's really nice. I like it stronger, maybe you can teach me how to make it sometime."

"I will, I promise." He creases my cheek as I continue to sip the tea.

We sat in silence for a while after finishing breakfast but I couldn't help but break the silence. "Can this thing not poke me like it was doing this morning after 3AM?"

"It has a mind of it's own, love. Every other body part listen to this brain but my dick, it only listens to my heart. I love what I see and he shares that feeling, even to the point of poking a hole somewhere."

He teased me, holding my hips and the feeling of something pooling in my stomach got worst. Not wearing a short underneath my nightie and with him just wearing his boxers that I've bought that were so thin. I heard the way he gasped when I felt the liquid escaping my sorry excuse of an underwater.

"I felt that." He groaned almost painful as he twitches below me.

Staring up into his eyes then down to his lips, I leaned forward and kisses him as of I was hungry. He took control but I wanted more so I rocked my hips on his lap then rotated my waistline. Gasping loudly as his dick escapes his boxers and I felt it on my thighs.

Pulled away from the kiss breathlessly, we watched each others expression as we do what we would've done last night. He had the condom in hand so I eased myself up as he slid it on his length. When his hands came back to my hips, my left hand held his bare shoulder while my right hand reaches underneath me and held his erection. Positioning it at my soaked entrance after shifting my underwear, I coated it with my wetness then put it back in place. Slowing easing myself on it, going lower, my eyes almost rolled to the back of my head while a loud whimpering left my lips.

He groaned a bit then hissed till I was all the way down and if his hand didn't wipe the tears from my face, I wouldn't have known that I was crying.

With his hand back on his hips, I moved only to freeze as a foreign feeling took over my gut.

"Am I suppose to feel this full?" I asked and he looked me in the eyes and all I saw was pain "Am I hurting you?"

"Yes, it's all love and pleasure. No I'm not hurting, I'm trying to hold back from taking control."

"Oh." I answered with a smile.

"Move whenever you're ready." He whispered and I shook my head.

"I don't know how to." I admit, a bit embarrassed but he leans forward and kisses me.

At the same time as we kissed, he guided my movements and I had to break the kiss to breathe as I follow the same pattern. I was halfway close to an orgasm when I felt Randall groaning as he hissed painful before I felt him move inside of me.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back." He gasps, sounding like was out of breath so I stopped moving. He held my face and shook his head. "Your pussy is too good and tight that I couldn't hold back from nutting so quickly."

"Maybe you haven't gotten any release for awhile." I whispered and he nods.

"Neither have you, love." I lift me up and I watch as he moved to dispose of the filled condom in the bathroom and returned, pulled on another then grabbed me by the ankle to the bed's edge.

He got between my thighs and positioned himself at my soaked cunt before he slowly eased himself in. Hissing like the first time and I whimpered, meeting his eye.

"I'll be making love to you in this position, one where I can look into your eyes and see each other in our most vulnerable state." He spoke and without warning, he pushed himself further into me and I gasped loudly.

He continued, rotating his hips then goes back and forth. It took a good while before we were both at the peak of our orgasm but he never stopped. I became a sweaty mess and so did he. Sweat drips from his beard right between my breast and as he twitches instead me and I arch my back while screaming, he reaches down and kisses me hard. I try to kiss him back was the pleasure was so much that I couldn't focus on anything else.

When he thrust because slow, he kissed me once again and I lazily put my arms around his head and taste his mouth and tongue. Meanwhile he was slowly easing himself out of me.

I whimpering at the lost and he chuckled tiredly. Pecking my lips once again, he stumbled into the bathroom and returned butt naked with a wet rag. He cleaned me up from neck to my cunt that kept running from my many orgasms. He then surprised me with putting on yet another condom on his still erected penis but instead of entering me, he did what least expects.

He kissed me from my lips, down to my breasts as he moves lower. I didn't dear look down as he opened my legs and got busy.... After another earth shattering orgasm, I felt drained but he wasn't done as he flips me unto my back.

"Since you want to act dirty on your knees, show me what you got love." He chuckled and I gasped when he arched my back the way he wanted and parted my legs also.

My heartbeat quickens as I felt him at my cunt, coating his dick before slapping me on the ass. I gasped loudly from being surprised and how he quickly slid into me. It felt weird in his position and I swore I could feel the veins in every inch and the hardness was undescribable.

When he started rotating his hips back and forth, I couldn't keep quiet no matter how hard I tried. When he stopped I swear I had a chance to breathe but he gave me a pillow and turned my head to the side on it. "Sink your teeth into it, it might help."

I did just that but it seems as if it was a quick trick, my arms that were digging into the sheets was held behind my back in his tight hold. His movements were slow and steady then hard and punishing. It drove me crazy as tears filled my eyes and soak through the pillow. I didn't know how much time I came but he just continued. My body shook like a frail leaf in the wind but I never fell, he didn't let me and I swear high and low that this was a position that I was going to fear.

"Lavender." He hissed and I groaned since I couldn't speak to answer. "Don't ever...let me...hear you... doubting my love...for you...and Quasey... You hear me?"

He rammed into me and more tears fell.

"Answer me, love." He cooed, going slowly and I could feel all the wetness running out of me as if I was full and overflowing. The sloppy wet sound was a big giveaway and even the feeling of his balls hitting my clit with each deep trust.

"Ye...yes." I breathe, and sigh with relief when I had a bit of time to rest.

"You're gonna let me... Love you... Right?" He asked breathlessly.

"Ye... Yes."

"Are you going...to accept me into... your lives as your boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Will be married me...when..." I didn't let him finish and that was my mistake.

He stopped moving for a quick second before he stared thrusting into me hard and fast. I was out of breath and forgot how of inhale as he had me cumming again repeatedly. It got to the point where between pleasure and breathing, I didn't realize until late as a gush of liquid spew out of me and I knew for a fact that it wasn't pee. I was embarrassed yes, but Randall seems to love it. He chuckled breathlessly and slow his paste.

"Will you marry me one day when we grow to love...each other more?'

"Yes." He finally let go of my arms and I groan from the pain then sighed when I finally got to rest. My eyes fight to close but I wanted to see Randall who just walked into my bathroom to dispose of the filled condom.

I didn't know how long my eyes have been closed for but I felt myself being lifted and carried. He was bring me into the bathroom before he placed me into the tub of cold water. "Randall!"

"Warm water and pain don't mix, the cold water will help, I promise." Kissing my head, he went ahead and bathe me like I did to him, almost. For he now has reason to touch me between my thighs.

He washed me clean, dried my body and got me dressed in a t-shirt before putting me in bed. We were both tired after all that action and activities, he just cuddled with me and we slept peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 14.1K 31
"What are you getting at son?" His father watched both of us warily. "She's not really My-" the word was about to slip out of his mouth. I wouldn't...
47.5K 1.5K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
293K 10.5K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
20K 450 32
"Please," I heard him beg once more, I looked up at him as he slowly turned his lips into a pout. I heaved a sigh as I let my shoulders slouch. "Fin...