π‘π„π‚πŠπ‹π„π’π’ | πŸπŸ–+

By _prishaaa

❝Their love knew no bounds, it was reckless❞ ||MATURE CONTENT|| Noelia Luisa Devera is one of the most feare... More

A/N
Prologue
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23

17

1K 27 1
By _prishaaa

I have a flight tomorrow but here I am standing in a bar at midnight. 

The blue and purple lights shine down on the dance floor filled with people, most of them drunk. A few people are sitting down on the couches at the far end of the room in the dark, hiding them from others view. There are private rooms on the other end which are guarded by two men standing with guns on their chests. 

A girl with blond hair and a nose piercing sits besides me on the bar stool and throws me a smile. Her black dress which has a deep neckline is giving a clear view of her cleavage and showing off her legs when she crosses them.

I see her eyes trail down to my barely covered legs and watch her throat move as she gulps. A small smirk pulls at my lips when our eyes meet again and her face starts to turn pink and its not from the heat and the sweaty and thick atmosphere here. 

I saw her watch me from the dance floor before and my eyes definitely didn't miss the way she swayed her hips sensually and the eye contact she maintained when she continued to move her body along with the slow music. 

She's the first one to speak "I've never see you here before. I'm Ava by the way" her Russian accent is thick when she speaks. 

I almost roll my eyes when she bites her lip and looks at me with lust filled eyes. Sweetheart, this is my bar. But of course she doesn't know that. 

I shake her hand which she holds out for me "Yeah this is my first time here. Elina" I lie. 

She takes the bait and starts talking with me. I know who she is. The perfect girl to lure in beautiful men and women to their sex party. Today her target is me. But little does she know that I know everything about her and who she is. 

I am not the target. She is. 

I could have been sleeping in my bed tonight but its not overtime when you find such a great opportunity. I knew I needed to do this today. The people who attacked us that day in Lorenzos' yacht party were Victors' men. 

I had no business getting to know what that was about but now I have to. Though I had killed his brother that morning and maybe he had just sent his men to kill me there but he couldn't have been sure about whether I would be there or not. Maybe me being there was just good luck for him but not the main reason why his men were there.

He hasn't bothered me since then and I wouldn't have dug deeper would I have not been entangled with helping Lorenzo now. We need to find whatever information we can get. Maybe this will be a dead end. Maybe he just attacked someone else but maybe not. 

I can't just let this lead go unchecked. 

And that's why I engage with the girl sitting across me now, her eyes dipping to my lips and my chest every once in a while. Victors' right hand, Tom goes to bars every Friday. They always go to a bar two times consecutively and not more than that. And the girl, Ava is always seen with him. She comes here two or three hours before he arrives. 

Her work is to seduce people which looks like she enjoys a lot. Her sweet words which pour out from her even sweeter lips captures peoples' attention and she reels them in. They drug them, take them back to their room and have their fun. And later rob them and leave them feeling lost. Those people have no recollection of what happened to them. 

They use them and then dump them away. And they always get away because no one remembers them and the people who know abut this don't dare to intertwine. They don't care what happens with others. They laugh with them when they both boasts about their robbing.

This is the first time they are trying something like this in my bar and it will be their last. They always observe the new bar in the first week and the second time they strike. Last time they were here they just partied. But today I see the intention clear in her eyes. She thinks they'll get away this time too. Just like they always do. 

Not fucking likely.

I ensure safety of the people who come to my bars. No one gets their drink spiked or harassed here. If anyone tries, they deal with the consequences. People who come here know that they are safe. The bartenders, bodyguards and all the other staff members are always here to help anyone who asks for it. 

She thinks she has me trapped but little does she know that she is the one trapped here. This is my playground and I'll not stop until I turn it bloody red with her and Toms' blood. But for now I put on a false pretence and a sweet and shy smile for her. 

I pull out my phone and see her hand the bartender a money and a pill in the corner of my eye. She doesn't notice when the bartender throws the pill in the bin and hands and gives us the drinks. She winks at me and I smirk. Yeah I already told her about what'll happen so she knows the drill.

"Its on me" Ava winks and I feign a shy smile. I want to throw this over on her face and drag her from here to somewhere alone where I can draw her blood and make her scream. My hands itch to slam her face down on the countertop but instead I wrap them around the glass and drink from it knowing its safe. She watches me like a hawk and I see the sick satisfaction in her eyes when I take two sips. 

If this had been some other bar and someone else that person might have fallen for their trap but I'll make sure that they can never hurt anyone else ever again.

"You wanna go back to the private rooms? I have a friend here who can join us too if you'd like" she murmurs and licks her lips. I look at her from under my eyebrows and give her a little nod, trying to look small in front of her and she smirks. 

I see Tom standing and starting to walk back towards the private rooms. I saw him arrive a few minutes ago and he had been watching us carefully from a distance, no doubt waiting for the signal. 

She goes to grab my hand but something or might I say someone catches my eye and I turn my head to get a clear view. I freeze when I find Lorenzo watching us from a few feet away. What the fuck is he doing here? 

His face is void of any emotions or what is going through his head. I feel her hand grab mine and pull me away from the bar but I stop her "Wait, I need to go the washroom first" I make a quick excuse. She hesitantly agrees and I slip away from her sight, giving Lorenzo a glare as I pass.

I turn my head to make sure he follows me and he does.

Only when I am sure no one else is there I turn towards him "What the fuck are you doing here?" I hiss. He ignores my question as he leans back against the wall and crosses his arms at his chest. I try to ignore the way his brown curls fall on his forehead or the way his black shirt stretches along his biceps. 

His eyes trail down to my dress and when he looks up he raises an eyebrow and speaks lowly, his voice rough "You aren't very loyal are you?"

I narrow my eyes at that. He has no fucking idea what he's talking about but I don't have enough patience to explain shit to him. "Leave or I'll throw you out" I warn. He doesn't seem at all worried by my warning and only looks around and pushes away from the wall "I like the place". 

So he does know that this is my bar. 

He takes slow steps forwards and stops only when he is in front of me, his tall self towering over me. I give him a mocking smile and push him away "You are interrupting my plans". I go to walk away but he tugs me back and pushes me back against the wall and places his hand on the wall next to my head, his eyes suddenly cold and his jaw clenched hard.

His warm breath hits my face and my breath stutters. My chest heaves as my eyes dart to his pink lips which are too close to my face now. Heat radiates from his arm that is next to my head and suddenly the room feels too small even when there's only two of us in here.

"I don't care sweetheart. You obviously are up to something and I need to know it. This is related to me and I have to know if there is any information or new leads" 

I grab his arm that is next to me on the wall and twist it and pull him in, slamming him back to the wall. He doesn't have enough time to catch himself and his shoulder connects with the wall and he hisses "Bitch"

"Do not fucking come near me again" I spit, my breathing still high from his sudden closeness. 

I take a few steps back and only when he doesn't move away this time I tell him about my plan. I hurry him through the details, not wanting to be gone for too long to seems suspicious. 

He nods when I'm done "I'll help"

"No" I immediately answer back. I'm not used to working with people. It feels like a burden because you ave to make sure everything goes smoothly. Its easy to blame yourself if something goes wrong, its easy to take responsibility for it. But throw someone else into that mix and it messes everything up.

He narrows his eyes "Yes I will. I am literally offering to help you Noelia, are you out of your god damn mind" he snaps. I freeze when I hear my name come out of his mouth. I don't know if it was the way he said it or if it was just the fact that he really did speak my name that makes me pause. 

He's looking at me as if waiting for me to argue with him and tell him no again, as if he didn't even notice that he said my name. Or maybe he just really doesn't care about it. But I am running out of time here so I ignore the weird little skip my heart did a minute ago and let him in on the plan. 

Two minutes later I'm back at the bar and see the girl jump from the stool and stand "I was going to come and see if something was wrong" she breathes. Yeah she was probably scared that her prize for today ran away. 

I shake my head and follow her as she leads to the private rooms at the back. I know that Lorenzo is already there, I had notified my security about letting him in. 

We pass by the bodyguards and enter the small hallway which lead to a few different rooms and a staircase. Its dimly lit and I slip out the knife hidden under my sleeve. I hear the click of the doors being closed behind us. They know not to let anyone else in here. 

She opens the door to a room and stops in her tracks, no doubt too shocked by what she is seeing. I instantly grab her neck and press the knife against her back and she takes a quick breath and starts shaking. 

I pull her back by her neck and let the blade dig in a bit to make sure she knows that I won't hesitate to push it all the way in. 

I press my lips to her ear and whisper "Hands above your head" and she quickly complies. I let go of her neck and pat her cheek "That's a good girl. Now I'll ask you some questions. And if you don't answer. . . " I trail off and push the blade a little more and she winces and quickly nods "I'll tell . . . tell  you everything you ne-ed to know"

I smile in satisfaction and throw her forward on the empty chair next to the one which is already occupied by her partner Tom, who is tied to the chair and gagged with cloth stuffed in his mouth.

This is going to be fun

I was actually debated about whether to add Lorenzo in this chapter or not. But then I decided to do it and I like how it turned out 

Love you<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 1.3K 68
Betrayal. Revenge. Obsession. Femme fatale Yuriko Rivera had set her mind on only one thing for three years now, ever since her father was merciless...
649K 10.7K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
377K 6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
125K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂π₯𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐒𝐩π₯𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...