x reader | oneshots

By cheryvb

( Requests opened ✨ ) ---------------------- *everything will be in the " (important .!!) " so, please Read t... More

( Important . !! )
Bottom! Edd x Top! Tord πŸ‹
Tord x Mind controlled! Tom | Eddsworld
"Reader x Dipper" | Gravity Falls
Bi! Mabel x Les! Reader | Gravity Falls
Tobey McCallister x Reader | WordGirl (1)
Gary x Villain! Reader | Final Space πŸ‹
Marco Diaz x Reader | SVTFOE
Clyde McBride x Reader | The loud house
Bill Cipher x Reader | Gravity falls
Dipper x Reader | Gravity Falls πŸ‹
Tobey McCallister x Artist! Reader | WordGirl (2)
Zim x Reader | Invader Zim
Roy x Reader | Spooky Month
Kevin x Reader | Spooky month ☁️
Tobey McCallister x Reader | WordGirl ⚠️ 🩸
Tord x Mind Controlled! Tom ( Pt. 2 )
Bob x Reader | Spooky month Pt.2 πŸ‹
Dipper Gleeful x Reader | Reverse Falls πŸ‹
Streber x Reader | Spooky Month ☁️
Quick message from the author! β™‘οΈŽ
Yandere! Wally Darling x GN! Reader | Welcome Home
Peter x F! Reader | YBG πŸ‹
Loona x Reader | Helluva Boss

Bill Cipher x Teen! Reader πŸ‹

2.4K 22 70
By cheryvb

( pic/art above not mine! )
Requested by @markheathcliffswife

Okay, and the picture above will be him just so he can look all sexy and shit lmao

——————————————————————
(reminder: Mabel, Dipper and (Y/n) are 18. And that they were friends since they were 12 + encountered Bill the fucked up cipher.)

3rd pov :

(Y/n) came back to Gravity falls and saw that Dipper and Mabel were too, coming back as well. When the twins had meet (Y/n) again, Dipper developed a crush on (Y/n) which Mabel knew and especially (Y/n). It was quite obvious but (Y/n) didn't like him back, she liked someone else, and felt bad but decided to keep quiet.

"I'm goin' to explore the woods now!" (Y/n) shouts, Dipper shot up and quickly ran down the stairs, followed by Mabel. Dipper stopped in his tracks and almost bumped into (Y/n). "C-can i go with you?!" He asked in one breath. Mabel smirked from behind and playfully punched Dipper. Dipper just chuckled nervously.

(Y/n) giggled, "heh, sorry Dips. But i'm alright! I can protect myself!" She says, putting her hands on her hips. Dipper sighs, not trying to be all pushy. "Alright then..!" He says, fake smiling. (Y/n) took notice and frowned. "Hey, it's okay! We can hang the next time we go somewhere! Gimme an actual smile." (Y/n) said, trying to cheer Dipper up.

Dipper relaxed and gave off a warm smile with a blush appeared on his cheeks. "Oh, yeah! That's right!" (Y/n) said, in glee and hugged Dipper— and then Mabel.

"See ya guys later!" She says as she ran off and left the shack. Dipper sighed and turned to Mabel. "I sometimes get the feeling she doesn't like me at all.." he says, looking down. Mabel frowned, which she knew since (Y/n) told her. "Aw, don't worry bro-bro! We can find you another girl!" Then an idea came in to her. "What about Pacifica?" She questioned. "Nope. I'm out. Not Pacifica, ew no." He answered in disgust and walked upstairs. Mabel sighed in relief.

[ ~ To (Y/n) ~ ]

(Y/n) has been exploring the woods, and it was quite beautiful. She thought. But every time she takes a walk in the woods, she'd feel as if someone has been watching her. Following her.

(Y/n) always shrugged it off, she didn't care at all.
She sees a cave, and decided to just rest there since she felt tired. As she walked in and sat on the dirty ground, she then sees an opened portal. She didn't care shit and like to go to different dimensions if possible. She got up and started to walk to the portal. As she went through the portal, she sees a- bedroom. "What the fuck?" (Y/n) thought confusedly she looked around to see—

Bill. Bill Cipher.

Bill turned his dorito head to (Y/n), "oh, hello there
(N/n)! Happy to have ya!" He greeted. "Wha- did you open that portal on purpose just so i can like- I DON'T KNOW??" (Y/n) questioned. "Wow, that was quick for you to figure out. I guess?" Bill said. "I watch too many movies." (Y/n) said, flipped her hair and smirked.

Bill blushed, and he knew he had to hold it. But couldn't. He had been waiting since she first ever arrived to Gravity Falls, and he didn't wanna just ive her those pesky sex dreams. He disappeared, making (Y/n) widen her eyes and start looking around. "Bill?! Where'd you go?!" (Y/n) said, looking all worried. Worried if Bill will do something bad. Or worser than that.
—————————————
( WARNING : LEMON 🍋 ! )

She then felt hands slowly snaked up to her waist. She jumped. "You think dirty~" Bill whispered to
(Y/n)'s ear, looking as if he's horny or some shit.
"i-" (Y/n) tried to get out some words, but couldn't. She was blushing like crazy, she didn't know this would happen. What if?

"I've given you those sex dreams of me and you~ hoped you like em'." He said smirking, making his way to her boobs and rubbing them both slowly. (Y/n) was gonna pull out some insults out of her mouth, but all she got out was moans. "B-bill w-what're you d. Doing?..~" (Y/n) moaned out.

Bill then used his magic to pulle down her (skirt/pants/jeans/jean shorts) without her noticing while still groping her breasts. Bill then lets go, making (Y/n) turn her head to see him looking at her ass. She looks down only to be in her panties. She widened her eyes and immediately tried to cover it. "Eheh.." she chuckled nervously and Bill just walked up to her and pointed/moved his finger and made her panties drop down.

(Y/n) blushed deeply and Bill almost nosebleed. Bill pushed (Y/n) down onto his large, king sized and comfortable/soft bed and started licking her pussy.
(Y/n) let out quiet moans. She could feel Bill smirking at what he's making you do.

Then, "i-i'm so close..!" (Y/n) was about to cum, but Bill stopped when he read and heard that she was close and stood up. (Y/n) looked up, sat up and pouted at Bill. "Heh, don't worry sunshine. Theres gonna be more fun soon~" he said, (y/n) took a minute to process on what he meant, then it hit her.

She blushed really hard, and Bill chuckled. He then took off his coat, shirt, shoes, unbuckled his belt, pulled down his pants and his brief and his member stuck out. (Y/n) stared at his big juicy ass member and felt like drooling. She wondered if it can fit her.
Bill read her thoughts and grinned mischievously.

He controlled (Y/n) to stand up and made her way to him. He made her kneel down and pointed his dick to her mouth. "Suck." He said, (Y/n) obeyed and started to lick the tip, then started licking his whole member- putting it in her mouth. Bill moaned and grabbed her head, and started thrusting in her mouth. (Y/n) felt like gagging, and tears started to form but she didn't care. This was awesome. She thought.

He was about to cum, Bill immediately pulled out his dick out of her mouth and started cumming directly inside her mouth. (Y/n)'s face and her mouth was filled with cum. She swallowed the cum in her mouth, making Bill smirk and blush at the sight.

"You taste good.." (Y/n) mumbled quietly, Bill answered- "and so are you.~" he winked and (Y/n) blushed. (Y/n) was about to stand up, but Bill pinned her back down onto the covers. "B-bill..?" (Y/n) raised a brow, Bill became turned on by her voice, and started imagining her screaming/moaning out his name.

Bill shoved his dick inside her pussy without a warning, making (Y/n) gasped in shock and tears started to form. Bill took noticed and apologized. "It's f-fine.." (Y/n) said and looked down. Bill started thrusting slowly, wishing he could just slam her like a beast. But He's glad she was still virgin.

After a minute or so later, the pain went away and pleasure took over. "B-bill~ g..go faster~" she said, making Bill smirk. "With pleasure~" he said and slammed himself into her, (Y/n) rolling her eyes over.

He then started to thrust in and out of her.
"F-faster~!" (Y/n) moaned out. "what did you say~? I couldn't hear you~" Bill teased, still thrusting. "This mother fucker.." (Y/n) thought, and then screamed in pleasure. "Oh gosh~ just go faster, daddy! I want you to fuck me hard!" She yelled out. Bill grinned and slammed into her real hard, perfectly hitting her G-spot.

"AAAHHH~!!" (Y/n) yelled out and let out her tongue. Bill took noticed and started to quicken the pace, hitting her g spot again. He kept hitting it, hitting it and hitting it— until "I'M A-ABOUT TO CUM~!" (Y/n) yelled out, "me t— ugh!" Bill groaned as he and (Y/n) cummed together. (Y/n)'s legs were shaking, Bill took his member out of her and (Y/n) fell onto the bed.

Bill took a deep sigh and let himself fall onto the soft mattress. He turned to (Y/n) to see she passed out. Bill chuckled, and pulled the blanket amd covered themselves up. Bill snuggled onto (Y/n) as he then fell asleep.

( End of Lemon 🍋 ! )
———————————————————————-

~ Bonus ❤️ ~

Dipper started pacing around, it was now 12 am. "Brother, just relax! (Y/n) is probably at Candy or Grenda's house! Or maybe in a abandoned house-" Mabel was then cut off, "relax!? It's been 11 hours and she hasn't returned!" He said, and then a knock was heard. Him and Mabel shot up and widened their eyes,
Dipper: "it must be (Y/n)!"
Mabel: "it must be Pacifica!"
They both say at the same time, and Dipper turned to Mabel with a questioning look. "Uhm, uh. I said (Y/n)! Your probs deaf!" She said, huffing and crossing her arms. Dipper just smirks playfully and ran to the door and opened it to see—

Bill carrying (Y/n), bridal style. Dipper gasped in shock, "wh- Bill! What did you do to (Y/n)!" He yelled at him, Mabel peeked through the doorway and was shocked as well to see Bill, but only grinned like a crazy girl when she saw him carrying (Y/n) bridal style, showing off her braces.

Bill ignored Dipper's question and just rolled his eyes. "Here, she needs some rest." He then gave (Y/n) to Dipper and Dipper got her in his arms. He was blushing, and Bill didn't mind at all. After all.. he did took (Y/n)'s precious little virginity.

As Dipper was about to speak, he looks up and only to see Bill gone. "Oh." Was all he said and walked inside, and walked upstairs to the attic. Mabel looked back and looked outside again. She then closed the door and locked it. "Welp, time to sleep!" She says in glee and ran upstairs.

——————————-——————————-

"Ah, i'm done. Yay! And don't worry eddworldfantom1
I'm still working on the Tord x mind controlled! Tom. So yah. Anyways, g'bye lads!"

- qluwyy

(1738 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 7.6K 110
[ 1/ 3 OF THE KUZNETSOV TRILOGY ] 𝘎𝘒𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘒 π˜’π˜Άπ˜»π˜―π˜¦π˜΅π˜΄π˜°π˜·, 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘯 π˜™π˜Άπ˜΄π˜΄π˜ͺ𝘒, 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘒𝘬𝘦𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣𝘺 π˜π˜ π˜‹π˜™π˜ˆ 𝘒𝘡 𝘒 𝘺𝘰𝘢�...
1.7K 56 25
After an encounter at a club, the mysterious stranger there turns out to actually play an important role in your job and as you hate to admit, your h...
29.7K 362 20
EDIT 11/29/21: Y'all the last time I worked on this was in March LMAO I officially declare this book of one shots closed :) I have more content on m...
52.7K 690 17
‼️ON HOLD‼️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just...