Sneaky Link||YEONBIN

Kang_Moa_ द्वारा

Despite being known as the perfect student in his university, Choi Soobin has secret that could potentially r... अधिक

•.•.•.•Introduction•.•.•.•
.•.•.•Characters•.•.•.
CHAPTER 1: HYBE's Prince
CHAPTER 2: Where it begins
CHAPTER 3: Angel and Devil
CHAPTER 4: A Hectic Night
CHAPTER 5: A Rabbit under the Fox's claws
CHAPTER 6: Prostitute with Feelings
CHAPTER 7: Father
CHAPTER 8: Cold Hearted Fairy
CHAPTER 9: Stuck With You
CHAPTER 10: A Long Night
CHAPTER 11: Heartbeat
CHAPTER12: Under the Moonlight
CHAPTER 13: Basketball
CHAPTER 14: Birthday Party
CHAPTER 15: The Best Night
CHAPTER 17: Compensation
CHAPTER18: Temporary Lovers
CHAPTER 19: Strangers Again
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: Punishment
Chapter 22: Punishment pt. 2
Chapter 23: Empty Promise
Chapter 24: Dressing Up
Chapter 25: Weird Feelings
Chapter 26: Jealously
Chapter 27: Replacement
Chapter 28: Gift
Chapter 29: Obedient Bunny
Chapter 30: Violence
Chapter 31: Infirmary
Chapter 32: Together Again
Chapter 33: Inner Doubts
Chapter 34: The Fool
Chapter 35: A drug called Pleasure
Chapter 36: The Truths
Chapter 37: Confession?
Chapter 38: Fanclub
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Promise
Chapter 40: Someone Who Cares
Chaper 41: Reconciliation
Chapter 42: The Brightest Smile
Chapter 43: Mr. Park

CHAPTER 16: Broken

1.7K 82 50
Kang_Moa_ द्वारा

The two black haired arrived at Yeonjun's condo. The older violently bursted open the door with Soobin quietly following behind, closing the door back gently.

"Damn it!" Yeonjun kicked whatever was in his way to unleash his anger.

"Hyung... sit down. I'll treat your wounds" Soobin pushed Yeonjun's broad shoulders down and made him sit on the sofa. "Have you got any medical supplies?"

Instead of replying, the older just pointed to the cupboard attached to the wall. Soobin rushed to get it and came back with a box in his hands. He sat between Yeonjun's legs and started dapping ointments onto his face.

"Ouch..." Yeonjun winced.

"Does it hurt?"

"Duh"

"Just hang on for a while. Your face seems fine... but your lips are badly bruised" Soobin tried his best to treat it. "You should cut down on eating something too sour or salty"

"Am I ugly?" The older suddenly asked. Soobin paused and stare for a while. As much as he wanted to say yes, he wouldn't dare to make the senior more mad than he already was. So he simply shook his head "You look a bit messed up right now, sure. But that doesn't mean you're ugly"

Satisfied with his own answer, Soobin went back to dapping cotton to the patient's lips. Yeonjun thought he looked beautiful up close.

"I've never thought I would tell you this but... you look pretty tonight"

After hearing the compliment, Soobin was stunned. What was this light feeling in his stomach?How come he didn't feel like this when Kai said the exact same thing? Was it because they have been friends for years? And why did he feel his face heating up all of a sudden?!

"T-Thank you, hyung. And... thank you for coming to my rescue back there. If it weren't for you, I don't know—"

"Shh.." Yeonjun cut him off and  hooked an arm around Soobin's petite waist and pulled him closer. "Wanna kiss you"

"We can't, your lips are still kinda bleeding"

Yeonjun made a disappointed face. But his expression then took a turn in 2 milliseconds and he was now smirking as certain dirty thoughts entered his mind.

"My lips are bleeding. But yours aren't" he leaned back, pressing his back onto the sofa while pointing down at his pants.

"Serve me"

Soobin blinked in confusion. "What do you mean..?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Soobin. You know what I want"

The younger gulped, visibly tense. He got on his knees before working on removing Yeonjun's belt. He looked up with doe eyes for a second and went straight back to work.

After pulling the older's pants down, Soobin placed his hand on the bulge of his underwear and began giving it gentle strokes and squeezes from outside.

After the bulge formed into a full, hard boner, he nervously took it out, clearly amazed by the size. It was even bigger than he thought.

'No wonder it hurt so bad when we slept together'

"What are you spacing out for? Hurry up" Yeonjun complained.

"Okay..." Soobin worked his magic. He started stroking the length up and down, using his thumb to fiddle with the tip.

"Hmm? Use your mouth"

Soobin hesitated, before using his tongue to lick slowly all over. It didn't take long for him to open his mouth and fully put it in. Yeonjun smiled in satisfaction.

The sight on front of him was priceless. THE Choi Soobin kneeling between his legs, his soft pink lips wrapped around his veiny manhood. His tongue skillfully licked here and there, sucking like it a lollipop. And god, his eyes, his round, doe eyes staring up to him innocently yet radiated a sexual aura. Had he known Soobin was this good at giving blow jobs, he would've made him do this long ago.

Yeonjun reached his hand out, patting the top of Soobin's head while muttering praises.

"That's a good bunny, so useful and obedient..."

Soobin moaned and sucked even harder, making the older aware of his praise kink.

"Good as you are, have you done this before?"

The younger didn't want to tell the truth, but he couldn't bring himself to lie about it either. He replied with a simple nod, but instantly regretted his decision as Yeonjun didn't seem to like that answer.

"Who? One of your 'clients'?" The gentleness in his voice was gone, now replaced with a hint of anger. Soobin couldn't say anything more.

"An innocent looking boy like you, I almost forgot what you do for a living. That filthy mouth of yours must've sucked many men before, huh?"

Soobin retreated and glared at his senior. "I've been holding it in, but you should really stop talking down on me like that. I don't like it"

"Why should I care if you don't? And I wasn't wrong by the way. We both know that"

The air in the room shifted. They were no longer enjoying each other's company like they were a few minutes ago.

"It's not my fault you hired me after them. What's so wrong with simply trying to make money? You can't always be my first in everything"

"You..!" Yeonjun snatched Soobin's cheeks between his thumb and index finger, squeezing his mouth while shooting an intimidating glare. "How dare you talk back to me? Don't make me lose my patience and break you, Choi Soobin. Show some respect"

"What about you? Have you ever shown me the slightest respect at all? None!" Soobin glared back, not backing down.

"Enough!" Strong hands pulled Soobin's black hair and made him suck on his cock again. In a forceful way this time, making the junior gagged.

Soobin tried his best to fight back. His fingers scratched Yeonjun's hands to make him stop- but his weak strength and physique was no match for the older.

"Can't take it, hm? Haven't you done this countless times before? With that much experience, it shouldn't hurt" Yeonjun cockily smirked, thrusting himself in and out of Soobin's throat, choking him on purpose.

Soobin felt like dying. The burning sensation in his throat was overwhelming. On top of that, the humiliation he was feeling was a lot to bear. Why was Yeonjun treating him like some kind of object?

"Arghh... your mouth is making me feel so great. Be a good boy and take it. I'll beat you up if you dare to bite me"

Yeonjun continued mouth-fucking the younger until he came, shooting white semen into Soobin's mouth.

"Swallow. Every drop of it" He commanded.

Soobin had no choice. He helplessly swallowed the slightly salty substance as told until there was none left. He choked and gagged. Tears were threatening to roll down his pink cheeks. What have he done to deserve such treatment?

"Quit being pathetic. This much is nothing you can't handle" Yeonjun put his pants back on properly.

"Easy for you to say. You haven't done this before" Soobin's voice came out weak. His throat was hurting badly.

Yeonjun stared down at him who was still sitting on the floor. A small portion of his feeling was guilty. But it wasn't enough to change the way he was behaving.

"Stay here tonight. We can cuddle if that'd make you feel better"

"No need" Soobin immediately declined. He stood up and wiped his tears. "I'm going home"

"What's the rush? Don't you want your pay first?"

The younger didn't reply. He walked out the door and slammed it behind him. He pulled out his smartphone to text Kai, asking about Taehyun. He even lied to the younger that he got home safely, not wanting to worry him.

As he was walking home, Soobin's brain was clouded with thoughts from what previously happened. He couldn't hold it anymore and suddenly bursted to tears, crying and yelling as he walked, without a care of someone seeing him. It was dark anyway. Everyone was probably sleeping.

"I hate you Choi Yeonjun! You hear me?! I fucking hate you!... Why do you always hurt me?! Are you happy seeing me broken like this?! Are you happy!?"

His knees felt wobbly. Soobin found an empty bus stop and sat there. He cried his feelings out that night before continuing his journey back home.

~———•+𝗑+•———~

To be continued...

=======
Thanks for reading =w= let me know your thoughts!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

34.9K 2.6K 45
" ᴵ ᶠᵁᶜᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴬᵀᴱ ᵞᴼu ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴼᴼᴮᴵᴺ!! " " ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᵂᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᴱᴱᴸᴵᴺᴳ ᴵˢ ᴹᵁᵀᵁᴬᴸ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ˢᵁᶜᴷ ᴹᴱ ᴼᶠᶠ ᴳᴼᴼᴰ , ᴮᴵᵀᶜᴴ " What happens when school's playboy meets k...
50.8K 1.7K 32
" You are at the wrong place pretty " Soobin smirked as he walked towards Yeonjun. " Hope you find a place to hide your not so handsome face when pr...
2.1K 190 9
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...
124K 7.2K 59
[completed] "i decide the rules, the school is mine" "...am i supposed to care?" --------------------------------------- shinsen high school, the mo...