Miraculous Ladybug Salty Shor...

Av -_Sakura_Getsumei_-

I make various one-shots of mlb characters salt. Certain character sugar/redemption will of course be include... Mer

The return of The Queens: Part 1
The return of The Queens: Part 2
The return of The Queens: Part 3
Cynthia Madeline Universe: Part 1
Cynthia Madeline Universe: Part 2
The first guardian of the Miracle Box
Tysm!
The return of The Queens: Part 4
Chara Amora Stone: Part 1
Chara Amora Stone: Part 2
Chara Amora Stone: Part 3
A couple of Oneshot ideas
The Daughter of Nadia Al Ghul: Part 1
The Daughter of Nadia Al Ghul: Part 2
Silent Scream: Part 1
Silent Scream: Part 2
Never mess with Sabine Dupain Cheng and Gabenath: Part 1
Info about two upcoming Oneshot ideas of mine
I need your help
Poll is closed
𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑪𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1
Here's a song I wrote, hope you like it!
𝑍𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑐 𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠: 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 1
Not an update!
𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐷𝑒𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙: 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 1

1.3K 28 6
Av -_Sakura_Getsumei_-

𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒕: 𝑨𝒍𝒚𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑨𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑪𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕

𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓: 𝑻𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓

𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒑: 𝑳𝒖𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆

𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 TopModelCollectorY2K

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

Marinette Dupain-Cheng wasn't one to come home in a furious mood. So when Marinette came storming into the bakery with a furious and frustrated look on her face, Tom and Sabine knew for sure that something must have definitely happened at school.

"I'll be in my room! Please leave me alone for awhile, I need some time to myself." Marinette called to her parents as she made her way to their apartment above the Bakery and into her room.

{«•𝑰𝒏 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎•»}

Once Marinette made it to her room she closed the trap door and threw her backpack onto her bed. She then walked towards her bed and flopped onto her bed with a frustrated groan.

"Today was horrible Tikki. I knew that I was right when I said that Lila's like a villain without the costume, but I didn't know thea Lila could prove that statement more true than it already is. Now she's got Alya believing that my former crush on Adrien was to get close to the Agreste business and to further my designs by using Adrien to get to his father. Gabriel Agreste may have been my idol, but I've lost most of the respect I had for him once he hired Lila." Marinette said to her kwami.

"I wish that there was something I could do to make everything better. But unfortunately we Kwami's must be careful when we intervene with things. Even the smallest amount of us using our powers by ourselves and without the aid of a holder, a holder with good intentions that is, we Kwami's could easily very well destroy half the world let alone the entire world. Luck from the Miraculous I'm connected to comes randomly, if I try to control when luck is on my bugs side, it could backfire and cause everything to go wrong instead of things going right. We Kwami's can intervene with certain things if we have other Kwami's around to balance out our powers. As Plagg represents destruction, and I represent creation, Plagg and I are each other's anchor, we anchor each other's powers as we are two halves of the same coin." Tikki said with a sad frown.

"It's not your fault Tikki. And thanks for the little Kwami lesson, I find the bits and pieces of information about you and the other Kwami's you tell me fascinating. You Kwami's are so tiny, yet you have all have such strong and powerful powers and abilities. The Miraculous in the wrong hands could cause destruction to the world, but you Kwami's alone can change reality and cause destruction to the world all on your own. I certainly don't want to get on you Kwami's bad side." Marinette said.

"Indeed. Even I don't want to get on my own bad side. Let alone the others bad side." Tikki said and nodded in agreement.

There was a brief silence between the two before Marinette groaned in frustration again. "I still can't calm down from what happened at school today!" Marinette exclaimed in frustration.

"Hmm. Oh! What if you try writing a song? I know your into designing rather than song writing. But perhaps if you write a song about the whole Lila situation, maybe you'll feel calmer?" Tikki suggested.

"Hmm. Maybe." Marinette perked up at the idea. She thought about it for a moment before she got up and walked over to her desk in her room.

Marinette pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil and let her emotions be the source of her writing a song.

{«1 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓»}

"And.. done!" Marinette exclaimed.

"Nice! Now why don't you try to sing it? To see if you like it?" Tikki suggested.

"Okay, that actually sounds like a good idea." Marinette agreed.

{𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒚}

Tom and Sabine were worried about their daughters state when she came home from school, so they decided to give Jagged and Penny a call and ask them if they could drop by if they were available and talk to Marinette.

Luckily they had nothing planned for the day so they headed over to the bakery.

"Good Evening Tom, Sabine. Now what's this I hear about something bothering my favorite rockin' roll designer?" Jagged greeted and asked Tom and Sabine as he and Penny entered the bakery.

Seeing Jagged Stone and Penny Rolling in the Dupain-Cheng Bakery had become a common enough thing, but nonetheless there were still people who would, of course, stare at the two in awe before going back to eating their food/sweets or would go back to leaving the Bakery and going where they needed to next.

"Marinette has had a rough day at school. Unfortunately Tom and I aren't able to go and talk to her at the moment as the Bakery is extremely busy at the moment, and Tom and I have two pick up orders that we need to get finished up with within the hour before the person comes in to pickup their order. If you would, can you please go up to her room and talk to her, find out what happened at school today and try to cheer her up? We'll be up once we're done closing up after the two pickup orders have been picked up." Sabine explained to Penny and Jagged as she multitasked between talking and taking an order from a customer.

"Of course, thanks for calling us and letting us know." Jagged said.

"No problem. But unfortunately I must cut our chat short, business is busy today. We'll talk later, of that's alright with you two? Sabine said and asked.

"Of course, talk to you two later." Penny and Jagged said.

With that the two made their way to Marinette's room.

When they got to Marinette's trap door, they suddenly heard singing coming from Marinette's room. The singing sounding like it was coming from Marinette herself.

Curious, they decided to take a peak, and they quietly opened the trapdoor and peaked there head in.

Tikki, taking notice of their presence, hid.

{«𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎»}

[𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 1]
𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏
𝑮𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅
𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆

[𝑷𝒓𝒆-𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒖𝒔]
𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆
𝑰 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐, 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒐
𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕
𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐-𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐, 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒐

[𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒖𝒔]
𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍

[𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 2]
𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓,'
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕

[𝑷𝒓𝒆-𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒖𝒔]
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒆
𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆, 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐
𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒔?
𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆, 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒐

[𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒖𝒔]
𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍

[𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒈𝒆]
𝑺𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍
𝑶𝒉, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍
𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍

[𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒖𝒔]
𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍...
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉

[𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒐]
𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍...
𝑶𝒐𝒉, 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍
𝑶𝒉, 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍
𝑶𝒐𝒉, 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍
𝑶𝒉, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍

When Marinette was done singing she realized that she felt calmer. Marinette was brought out of her thoughts by the sound of clapping.

Marinette looked around and saw Jagged and Penny standing in her room by the trapdoor.

"How.. How long have you been standing there?" Marinette squeaked in embarrassment, a blush of embarrassment making it's way to her face.

"Since you started singing. Did you write that song?" Jagged said and asked.

"Yeah, I wrote it." Marinette answered.

"It was wonderful. I know you're into designing, and you're amazing and incredible at designing, but you should sing more." Jagged said.

"Maybe. Anyway, what brings you two here?" Marinette asked, suddenly confused.

"Tom and Sabine gave us a call saying that something must've happened at school because you came home storming into the Bakery and up to your room with a furious and frustrated expression. They and we were worried, and luckily we have nothing scheduled to do today, so we came by to check up on you and to find out what's bugging you." Penny explained.

"That makes sense." Marinette said with understanding.

"Now, what's bugging you kiddo?" Jagged asked as he and Penny sat her down on her bed and sat down beside her.

"Well. There's this girl at school, her name is Lila. She recently moved to Paris and joined my school and class a few months ago. The problem is, she's a serial liar. She's been lying to my friends, former friends at this point, and has been taking advantage of them by lying about knowing all kinds of celebrities and has been lying about having all kinds of disabilities and being to all kinds of charities, gala's, etc. I saw through her lies and confronted her about them, she didn't like that and threatened to take and turn all my friends against me, including my former crush, Adrien, and that I'm either with her or against her. I of course went against her, and since then she declared war and has been making my school life miserable." Marinette began explaining.

"She even got me expelled a couple weeks ago for supposedly stealing the answer key to a test we had been taking the day I got expelled, and she had also falsely accused me of both pushing her down a flight of stairs, as well as falsely accused me of stealing her grandma's necklace, which is just a foxtail necklace that Gabriel Agreste designed. Then got me unexpelled by making up a sob story that she has this lying decease that makes her randomly say things she doesn't mean. Since then she's been planting inklings in my former friends heads that I'm not who they think I am, and now just today Lila now has Alya convinced that my former crush on Adrien was just me using him in order to further my designs and get my hands on the Agreste Company money and business." Marinette finished explaining.

Jagged and Penny stayed silent during Marinette's explain attention and listened very closely.

"Is it just your class that believes this lying girl?" Penny asked.

"Yes. And Mrs. Bustier and Principal Damocles. The only one in my class who doesn't believe Lila's lies is me, Chloe, and Adrien. But Chloe has decided that since Lila thinks that she's all that and thinks she's Queen Bee of the school, that she has to step up her game in tormenting everyone, especially me as Lila thinks she can torment me more than her. And Chloe of course has to prove that she can torment me more than Lila. So school at this point is literally hell on earth." Marinette answered.

"And Adrien? How did he find out that Lila is lying?" Penny asked.

"Ladybug exposed Lila infront of him when they had met up at the park and Lila was convincing Lila that she's the descendant of a previous Fox Miraculous holder, and that she is the current Fox Miraculous holder, despite a Fox Hero debuting after she arrived here in Paris, not before. Adrien told me not to expose Lila's lies because apparently to him they aren't hurting anyone." Marinette said.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't skin Agreste Jr." Jagged gritted out.

" 1.) That's illegal. 2.) It's not entirely his fault as his so called father has kept him isolated from the outside world and his mother's whereabouts are unknown, therefore Adrien hasn't had any parent or parental figure in his life to talk to about these things. 3.) While Adrien does have his Aunt, his so called father probably keeps tabs on his phone and forbids him in contacting his own Aunt. 4.) If he learns the hard way then he will be forced to wake up and smell reality. 5.) If we get custody of Adrien transferred to his Aunt and we get Gabriel Agreste arrested for Child Neglect, Breaking child labor laws, and Child Abuse/Starvation, then Adrien will be able to have the help he needs by being in his Aunt's care." Marinette listed.

"I suppose you're right about that." Jagged reluctantly agreed.

There was a brief silence between the three. The silence was interrupted by Tom and Sabine entering the room.

"Sorry it took so long. The Bakery is closed up for the night." Sabine said.

"Oh that's quite alright." Jagged said.

"Are any of you hungry? We should get started making dinner." Tom asked.

"Yeah, we could eat." Jagged, Penny, and Marinette answered in unison.

"Haha, okay. We'll get started making dinner. You three can continue talking up here if you'd like." Tom said.

"Alright." Jagged said.

Tom and Sabine then left Marinette's room and went back downstairs to make dinner.

{«𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆-𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓}

"Here, let us wash the dishes. It's the least we could do." Jagged offered.

"If you're sure." Sabine said.

Jagged and Penny nodded and went to wash the dishes.

"Hey, Marinette?" Sabine asked.

"Yeah Maman, is something wrong?" Marinette asked.

"Kind of. Your father and I have been meaning to apologize to you, and really, it's been overdue for awhile now." Sabine asked.

"Huh? Apologized for what?" Marinette asked.

"When you were wrongfully expelled, your father and I had actually thought the worst of you, if only briefly. You didn't and don't deserve any of this of what this Lila girl is doing to you. And we didn't help because we had betrayed your trust, if only briefly. We should have known better than to think that you were ever capable of doing any of that." Tom said, an ashamed expression on his face. Sabine held the same ashamed expression on her face.

Marinette was silent for a moment.

"I forgive you. But, it still hurts to know that you had actually believed the worst in me, even if only briefly." Marinette said.

"We have no excuse for why we had acted in such a way. All we can say is that we're sorry for our behavior, and that we are here for you no matter what. And we believe you and support you in exposing and taking Lila down." Tom said.

"Thank you, both of you." Marinette thanked her parents.

Just then Jagged and Penny got done with the dishes.

"We're done washing the dishes. We should head back to our house, it's late." Penny said.

"Okay. Thank you for stopping by and thank you for joining us for dinner and washing the dishes." Tom said.

"It's no problem at all. See you and talk to you later." Jagged said.

"Stay safe and see you and talk to you later." Sabine said.

With that Jagged and Penny left and went back to their house they have bought that's in Paris.

"I'm going to head to bed. It's late and I have a feeling that tomorrow will be a long day as well." Marinette said.

"Okay, goodnight sweetie, sleep good." Sabine said.

Marinette nodded and went back up to her room.

Marinette fed Tikki and changed into her pajamas and laid down in her bed.

She fell asleep not even 5 minutes later.

Tomorrow was certainly going to be a long day. Eventful too.

(A/N: Btw I did change some of the wording of the song. You can check out the song as it is in the header, or you can listen to it on YouTube or whatever other apps the song used can be found on. Hope you enjoyed this and sorry for the late update!)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

509K 7.4K 40
Hey guys so I decided to start a new tradition. Please join me and come up with your own salty September books. If you have any ideas don't be afraid...
52.1K 979 17
Chloe buys a rare and expensive perfume. When she accidentally leaves it in the clumsy hands of Marinette, everything changes. Who knew a simple red...
190K 2.3K 21
Just a bunch of salty one shots for all those who love a bit of salt in Miraculous
8.3K 130 5
This is a place for me to place all the one shots of MLB from ao3 here. Mostly Lila bashing ngl. Disclaimer: MLB does not belong to me