Friend to Foe

By Shae_fluff

Lily always had a beautiful kind spirit and heart that Camry could never understand why lily always attract s... More

Characters
Introduction
Chap 1 memories
chap 2 Disgusted
chap 3 I'm done
chap 4 shopping!
Chap 5 🍻 Party vibes
Chap 6 Getting caught
Chap 8 forgiveness
Chap 9 Emotional damage
Chap 10 The get away.
Chap 11 Confrontation
Chap 12 Date crasher part 1
Chap 13 Date Crasher part 2
Chap 14 Revenge
Chap 15 Appreciation
Chap 16 A glimpse of the past.
Chap 17 Surprise surprise
Chap 18 Strange...
Chap 19 Date night
Chap 20 The truth
Chap 21 Couples Retreat
Chap 22 PunishmentπŸš«πŸ’¦
Chap 23 My turn
Chap 24 Trouble in paradise
Chap 25 Ultimatum
Chap 26 Doctor visit
Chap 27 The move
Chap 28 Evidence
Chap 29 The plan
Chap 30 By my rules
Chap 31 The rules
Chap 32 Finding out
Chap 33 Busted
Chap 34 The wrong one
Chap 35 Appointment
Chap 36 Give her time
Chap 37 group thingz
Chapter 38 I didn't mean it
Chapter 39 Ooh baby!
Chapter 40 Birthday girl
Chapter 41 Surprise!
Chapter 42

Chap 7 Separation

2.7K 132 40
By Shae_fluff

Previously on FRIEND TO FOE....

🌺Lily🌺 POV

"DARNELL!" Trish shouted to the top of her lungs.

He looked like he saw his death coming unwrapping his hand from around Camry's waist hiding behind Nate.

Nate can't save your ass you two legged dog cuz I have something for Nate ass too.

"You nasty ass fucker! You with this bitch and have the nerve to call and question me!", she said walking closer to them towards the porch.

I know if I let Trish get any closer to them all hell is going to break loose. I stood in front of her with my arms wide open to block her.

''Boo I know you angry but take a deep breath, I got your back, Okay? I don't want you going to jail" reassuring and calming her down.

"Babe wait its not what it looks like let's go home and I can explain" Darnell pleaded like the bitch he is.

Explain!... negro explain?! You have nothing to explain, clearly this is what you want so I will give it to you. Trust and believe my freedom papers! Will be coming to you next week end of discussion", pointing her finger at him.

Is this man serious, explain what when his actions are clear as day and Camry being the evil bitch that she is looking like a fifty cent hoe standing there with her arms cross and a smirk on her lips.

Nathan spoke up trying to diffuse the chaos brewing to happen  "okay before this escalate any more Darnell and Camry could you leav...." he was cut off.

"Lily is this bitch your new bestie I can see why" Camry sarcastically said making air quotes when she said bestie.

Oh lort this stupid girl don't know to read the room with her dumb ass! How you sleeping with someone husband, get caught, and have an attitude.

"You know what they say, pigs of a feather play in dirt pen together or whatever they say" she strug rolling her eyes.

"Camry!" Nathan and Darnell shouted.

This girl have some fucking nerve with her kindergarten insults, ''bitch that shit don't hurt nobody feelings we know we big but don't forget beautiful'', "exactly! the fuck, we don't care, trash!" Trish said backing me up.

''But do you know you should have been aborted?, did you know your pussy is a graveyard with all them abortions you had huh? Bitch did you know women like you who knowingly! Fuck with people husband's have no self respect'' I clapped back.

I wanted to forget about her and leave in peace from whatever ship I taught we had going on because it surely wasn't a friendship, but she had to belittle and insult me again so I will let her have it.

"Lily I think that's enou--" Nate tried to speak "no the fuck it's not Lily let her ass have it!" Trish barked jumping everyone with her booming voice.

"Girl please you knew all of that and you was still friends with me seem you're the pathetic one" Camry blurted, causing Trish to stare at me in disbelief.

"Lily your friends with this bitch!" She said pointing at Camry backing away from me.

I sigh... This is the same shit I didn't wanted to ever happen, ''Trish we were friends but not anymore, believe me when I say I had no idea she was with anybody's husband Trish before you showed me the picture of her'' I tried to explain.

"Girl so the fuck what? What u going to do about it, listen Darnell and I were friends but we never intended for it to reach this far, it's not my fault he's not satisfied with you!" Camry sized Trish up.

Oh no she didn't say that, I swear this girl is the most small minded, immature, self absorbed fool on the planet.

Trish looked at her like she was crazy, "what I will do about it!..." Standing with her hands on her hip, "let me show your ass, you met the right wife hoe!" She mumbled power walking to the car.

"Trish baby please don't do this let's just go home" Darnell pleaded behind her.

Coming back from the car with her hand bag seeing what she pull out send me in immediate panic mood, Camry screamed when she notice Trish pointing the gun at her and Darnell.

"I give you my heart and two beautiful Lil girls and this is how you repay me, huh?! You ungrateful son of a bitch!" With tears falling down her face.

Her hands trembling with hate, rage but mostly pain and hurt, my heart broke for her.

In the corner of my eye I can see the fright on Darnell's face, Camry still standing behind him and Nathan nowhere in sight.

''Trish please put the gun down and let me carry you back home boo..'' I tried taking the gun out her hand.

"Get away from me Lily and don't touch me, I can't believe you, I taught we are friends." still pointing the gun at them.

"You know what, fuck you Darnell! The rest of your shit will be at the side of the road. Don't come back to my house before I tell Miguel to beat your ass again, and I thought you were better than that", she said talking to me. "You know from the beginning who she was and you never even told me. I don't ever want to speak to you again". She said walking away bolting for the street, walking to go only god knows where.

I feel like shit right now, standing here in shock of what suppose to be a great day turn into a shit show. I know I should have said something about Camry but i was to ashamed to even say I know her, that would have open a whole new questioning about Camry and Darnell that I honestly didn't know about.

Coming back to my senses I shouted ''GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!!, and non of you is to ever come back here again! and Darnell you should be ashamed of yourself'' slamming and locking the front door, leaving them on the porch.

''Were is this dumb cunt'' I mumbled below my breath. ''Nate!'' I shouted... Picking up a bottle in my hand walking up the steps. ''Nathan get your ass out here right now!'' Busting through his bedroom door.

Blocking his face with praying hands sitting on the bed, "Lily did anyone get shot" he ask dropping his hands, looking like a scared Lil boy.

He brought these fuckers in our house and asking me if anyone get shot.

I launch the bottle at his head hitting him on his for head, causing his head to tilt back. "Fuck! Lily why you did that!" holding his forehead.

''Why I did that?! You're lucky it's plastic dummy, firstly Mr megamind with your big empty headed ass brought timone and pumba in our fucking house especially Camry after I told you NOT TOO'', I shouted causing him to flinch.

''Then you ran upstairs like a dam chicken, I can't call you a pussy because it is one of the best things God created. Your hiding in here like you not responsible for them being here in the first place, what is wrong with you?'', angry wasn't the word to describe how I feel.

I slammed the door on my way out not waiting for no weak ass apology or reply, walking to my room to grab a few of my things to get out of here.

I swear my brother acts like a troubled teenager and it irritates me sometimes that I can't depend on him for not one shit at the grown age of twenty eight years old.

Changing into a simple jumpsuit locking my room on my way down the stairs Nathan came out of his room.

"Lily wait, am sorry for bringin....hold up where you going?" He ask watching me walk to the front door with my duffle bag.

Taking a deep breath turning around, ''Nathan...I need a little time for myself out of this house I feel like I'm going crazy. If you need me just call I'll be away for a few days'' and with that I walked out the door.

I could've seen the sadness on his face but for my own sanity, for now we need space.

I love my brother dearly but it's time he grow up now. Beside his business he's not responsible one bit, I'm always there to pick up the pieces.

Pulling off on my way to the Mariot hotel I tried calling Trish for the millionth time and it went straight to voicemail. I might just have to give her some space and then I'll try again.

Trish is such a good person I never wanted her to find out this way but I do understand from her point of view. She was vulnerable and trusted me with such personal issue in her life and I fucked it up basically.

An hour later pulling up in front of the hotel taking my bags with me handing the valet my car keys.

Walking through the entrance into the lobby it was exquisite to say the least.

"Hello ma'am how may I be of assistance" the pleasant young lady at the front desk ask.

''Hey how are you, do you have any single rooms available?'', waiting as she checked on the computer.

I took that time to admire the details and the décor of my surroundings, imagining what the room looks like.

"Yes ma'am we do how long would you be staying" she looked up from the computer screen.

Contemplating on how long I want to stay, taking a few minutes to decide, ''I think I'll stay a week thank you'', giving her my information. I haven't taken a vacation in a while just work, home on repeat.

On many occasions I've thought about getting my own condo for awhile now but never acted on it.

Nathan and I do share our home that our mom left us but I think its time I get my own space. The long time saying seldom seen less admired will force Nate to grow up when am not around to pick up the slack.

"Okay Ms Lily your room is on the sixteenth floor, room four sixty, enjoy your stay" giving me the key card. Thank you have a good night.

Stepping off the elevator to my room door, swiping my card unlocking the door it clicked open.

Wow....looking around at the simplistic beauty with the cute office area.

Ohh look at the view, this is nice, acting like I never seen something nice.

As drained as I was from my emotions all haywired I wanted a few drinks to calm my nerves. So I packed away my clothes put my phone on the charger and a hour later making my way down to the restaurant and bar.

I swear this place is the definition of beauty and serenity. Tables and chairs surrounding the pool overlooking the sea was just relaxing. Which is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Walking up to the bartender asking him to make something special and that's what he did indeed, with a dash of vodka, pineapple and I tastes strawberry in there too with my cherries on top.

Minding my business inhaling the fresh breeze sipping on my cocktail looking out in the waters, a smooth voice ring my ear bells. "Good night beautiful mind if I join you?".

I wasn't in no mood to entertain no one but when I turn around that thought went in the bushes.

''Hey..... sure that's no problem'' with the biggest grin on my face.

"So what a beautiful woman like you doing sitting here all by yourself" he ask looking deeply in my eyes sitting down next to me.

''I came to take a break from life basically, to slow down and enjoy the moment'' I said admiring his beard looking like a perfect seat.

''And what brings you here Mr...'' I asked stretching my hand for a handshake.

"It's hakeem, nice to meet you" kissing the back of my hand.

Blushing like a dummy ''hi Hakeem am Lily, nice to meet you too''.

His skin so smooth, muscles so defined and my goodness he smells so good.

"Well Lily I'm meeting a good friend and business partner of mine but he's running late with some family emergency, he might be here in a few" he said making eye contact with me.

We both sat there looking in each other's eyes without blinking, I couldn't take his stares any longer, i blushed turning the other way, "you are so beautiful Lily" he cooed in my ear.

"Eh emm!" We heard behind us causing us both to turn around.

My lort... Why the log dick man keeps popping up everywhere and what makes it worse he looks so delectable.

"Hey Miguel my man glad you can make it" Hakeem give him a bro hug thingy men do, Miguel lookin at me like I steal his money or somthing, with his eyebrow raised and his blank stare. Am sure Trish already relate to him what happened earlier on.

"I met this beautiful queen name Lily" he said pointing at me.

Meguel and I having a stare down, Hakeem realizing the tension in the atmosphere, "wait you two know each other?" he asked with confusion written all over his face.

I sigh heavily nodding my head slowly thinking to myself, this is going to be one shitty night.....

TO BE CONTINUED....

NEXT TIME ON FRIEND TO FOE...

"Why the fuck you didn't just tell her the truth, she's home crying her eyeballs out" he shouted in my face.

''Listen hear Mr don't ever raise your voice at me ever again, and for the record I was going to tell her. So if you have nothing else to say GET OUT!'' I pointed at the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 8.8K 45
During Akari's healing journey he'll find himself revealing to Gwendolyn that he's always had a soft spot for her. As a young woman who's struggling...
150K 5.4K 12
Lily is a curvacious and shy, soon-to-be 18, high school senior. She lives with her step brother who beats and assaults her and treats her like shit...
887K 55.3K 58
She thought she knew the truth; and he needed her to know the truth. He would do anything to get her to hear him out, and he meant anything....
321K 12K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...