Along The Path Of Vengeance([...

By Akatsuki_Kage

Sasuke was born with a quirk like everyone else, although unlike everyone else his family was killed by All F... More

Chapter II: Welcome To UA
Chapter III: An Old Friend
Chapter IV: Sasuke Vs Mina
Chapter V: Class President
Chapter VI: USJ
Chapter VII: We're Weak
Chapter VIII: My Ambition
Chapter IX: A Good Friend
Chapter X: Get First Place
Chapter XI: I'll Prove That
Chapter XII: Prove My Strength
Chapter XIII: I'm Coming For You
Chapter XIV: Musutafu Arc
Chapter XV: Sensei
Chapter XVI: Training
Chapter XVII: Good Riddance
Chapter XVIII: Mission Successful
Chapter XIX: I'm Sorry
Chapter XX: Physical Exam
Chapter XXI: 16th Birthday
Chapter XXII: Not So Different
Chapter XXIII: Utter Loss
Chapter XXIV: HPSC President
Chapter XXV: Incompetence-0
Chapter XXVI: Brother

Chapter I: Reccomendation Exam

2.2K 61 22
By Akatsuki_Kage

Author's Note: Since this variant of Sasuke is born in Mha and not Naruto, he is no longer an Indra reincarnate. So his lonely edgy power hungry nature will be slightly toned down from 10 to about 7 to fit the change of the influence on his soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke sat in a classroom wearing the standard Middle School uniform. The teacher was currently saying something about considering their futures, but Sasuke wasn't interested.

There was a buzz in Sasuke's phone on his desk, so he swiped it open. Sasuke had a faint smirk when he opened the contents of the email.

[For outstanding achievements in both grades and physical tests, UA Highschool formally invites you to the Recommended Entrance Exam. Read below for further detail.]

Before he could read further down the page a notebook flew right past his head and almost everyone in the class became rowdy showing off their quirks. His eyes narrowed in annoyance at everyone's sudden outburst and he tried to focus on something else.

"Sensei, don't lump me in with everybody else. You can't compare me to these losers' weak-ass quirks. Mine's a whole other ballgame!" The blonde hothead of the class monologuing about how supposedly superior he was to everyone else in the class made it impossible to focus on anything else. And the continued chatter of the class didn't help.

"You done running your mouths, Peons?! I got an A on the Mock-test, and I'm the only one at this school who's got a chance!"

Sasuke's mouth hung open in slight disbelief. The idiot went so far as to stand on his desk claiming he'll surpass All Might while labeling him like a no-name hero. Although no one could see his reaction since his fingers were interlocked in front of his face.

A random student spoke up, "Now that you mention it, didn't Midoriya want to join UA too?

Everyone in class stared at Midoriya in silence before bursting out laughing. All besides Sasuke, who never scoffed at other people's dreams.

Midoriya stood up and tried to defend his dream, "Th-there's no rule against it or anything! Sure there's no precedent, but…"—"EAT SHIT, Deku!" He slammed a hand on Midoriya's desk and let off a small explosion.

Sasuke frowned and stared at the aloof teacher, "Jeez teacher, do your job."

Sasuke looked at his desk and noticed that his phone was nowhere in sight. Sasuke let out a frustrated sigh, 'I was so distracted by Bakugo's stupid monologue that I somehow didn't notice my phone being stolen.'

His eyes skimmed over the room and they landed on the girl in front of him who was holding his phone and staring at the screen. Unfortunately, before he could snatch his phone away, she stood up and waved his phone in the air, "Hey everyone! Sasuke has been accepted into the UA recommendation program!"

Everyones’ eyes swapped from Midoriya to Sasuke and he facepalmed. 'Great, now I'm gonna have to hear Bakugo's nagging.'

Bakugo placed a foot on top of his desk and glared at him, "You duck-ass-haired bastard, don't start thinking you're hot shit just because you got recommended, I'm still superior to you."

Sasuke glanced at him with a side eye, I never said I was, Idiot." He smirked and lifted his chin as if to look down on him even though he was the one sitting, "Although, if I'm the one that got recommended, then UA must think I'm the one that's superior."

Bakugo gritted his teeth and winced, "Well how about we fight right here and now and I'll show you who really deserves the Recommendation?!"

Sasuke's fingers separated and he stood up, "That's not how it works, Idiot," Sasuke snatched his phone from the girl in front of him and put his hands in his pockets before walking out of class.

The teacher reached out a hand, "Sasuke, you can't just leave class whenever you want."

Sasuke swatted away his hand, "Don't start acting like a teacher now after you let Bakugo act out and nearly attack Midoriya. We aren't doing any work today anyways." He continued out of the class which remained silent for a while. 

Sasuke hung out around the school grounds for a while and a girl ran up to him and handed him a letter before running away blushing. Sasuke glanced at it briefly, 'Another love letter huh?' His thoughts were interrupted when he saw a burnt notebook fly out of a window into a sink full of water near him. He stared for a moment before walking over to it and picking it up. 'This looks like Midoriya's notebook,' His eyes narrowed, 'And Bakugo's handy work. He probably threw it out of the window.'

Sasuke picked up a nearby towel that was hanging and dried off the notebook. Sasuke was going to place the notebook nearby but opened it out of curiosity. Sasuke looked through the pages, 'Mentally, he's dedicated to the Hero life, although...' he imagined Midoriya's skin and bones frame and his brow a scrunched a little, 'Physically he's a joke with no dedication. Martial arts, strength training, at least do something.' 

Sasuke placed the notebook down on top of the sink and noticed Midoriya exiting the building and running in his direction. Sasuke walked away and Midoriya picked up his notebook while biting his lip and having low eyelids which Sasuke picked up on. 

"Sasuke!" Sasuke kept walking, "Saaasuke!" 

Sasuke sighed and looked behind him, "What?"

"Thank you for taking care of my notebook!" 

Sasuke waved him off, "It's nothing, I just happened to be passing by." 

"Even still! This notebook is important to me, so I'm grateful."

Sasuke paused for a moment before turning around fully and staring at Midoriya, "Midoriya, if you really want to…" he turned around and kept walking, "Nevermind," Midoriya tilted his head.

After taking the train home Sasuke passed by a vending machine, "They finally have Onigiri," Sasuke proceeded to buy all of the Onigiri and put them in a bag before walking away, but heard a voice behind him. 

"No more Onigiri? Young man, can I buy one of those off of you?"

Sasuke turned around, "Sorry, but n–" he stopped when he saw the blonde man in front of him. The man towered over him at 7'3, but he was so skinny Sasuke swore he could make out the shape of his skull through his thin face. The rest of his body was almost just as bad. The eyes of the man went wide when he saw Sasuke, but he quickly hid it. 'This guy looks like he's going to drop dead soon without any food.' He pulled a couple out of his bag and saw an All Might ad on the wrappers,  "Here, no payment needed." 

He smiled, "You're a very kind young man."

Sasuke continued home to his apartment and took his monthly government payment check out of the mailbox before entering the comfort of his empty home. The floor was a dull brown wood and the walls were a lifeless gray, with no pictures or decorations anywhere. It was very minimalist with only a bed, dresser, and kitchen ingredients and utensils. There wasn't a couch or anywhere for other people to sit for that matter. His only company was a picture of his parents that sat on his dresser. Besides that, the TV and computer were the two forms of entertainment in the room. On the tv, he'd mostly rewatch the alien movies while on the computer he'd occasionally scroll through /pol/ and /r9k/.

The only non-minimalist part of his home was his at-home gym complete with Olympic rings, a weighted vest, a pull-up bar, resistance bands, and a pair of forty-five-pound dumbbells. His equipment choice was suited for what he envisioned as his ideal fighting style, suiting his quirk. His quirk would be doing most of the damage, so he doesn't need a huge muscular frame, flexibility and mastery over his body weight suits him better.

He ate a couple of Onigiri and stripped to shorts before starting his workout routine for the day. By the end, he was covered in sweat and finished off with an attempted planche, but he didn't have the mastery to do it yet. Causing him to fall. 

Sasuke stood up and drank an entire protein drink in one go before hopping into the shower. 'Seven months from now, the practical exam will start. Now it's more important than ever to keep up with training. I need to do everything I can to get a Hero's license as soon as possible."

When he finished showering he turned on the TV and saw the news. His eyes went slightly wide when he saw what was going on. "Is that Midoriya?" 

Midoriya was running towards a slim monster that seemed like it was holding Bakugo. He threw his backpack at it and started clawing away at the slime. It looked like the Slime recovered and was going to swipe at him, but All Might saved his life and defeated the monster. Sasuke sighed in relief, 'Idiot,' he smirked, 'A brave idiot. Maybe he isn't all talk.'

After seven months passed, Sasuke could be found in his room in the Planche position. Over rigorous practice, he's able to hold it for at least a few seconds now. 'Good, I should be more than ready now,' He quickly got dressed before rushing to the place where the exam was taking place. When he arrived he sat in an auditorium of about twenty-four people. He skimmed over the room and quickly took notice of the loud mouth with a buzzcut that was talking to everyone. He narrowed his eyes and sat on the opposite side of the auditorium. There were a few papers in front of him, 'A written test?'

A blonde man stood in front of the stage with a wide grin and a very strange hairstyle. "OKAAAY! My name is Present Mic, and I will be overseeing all of your exams today! Your first trial is a written test which you have an hour to complete, you may begin!"

Sasuke quickly got started on answering the pretty simple questions, they were just reviews of basic subjects with an occasional hero scenario mixed in.

'I can't see anyone failing this portion of the test,' he walked up to Present Mic and handed him the paper.

"Huh? You had a question about the test?"

He shook his head, "No, I'm done."

Present Mic reeled back, "Ehhh?! Done already?"

He nodded. 

Present Mic collected himself, "Well then, just wait until the hour is over."

An hour passed by like nothing and the next part of the test started, which was the practical exam. They all walked outside and Sasuke got a good look at the obstacle course in front of them.

"Okay! The written test of the Recommendation Exam is over! Use your quirks freely to reach the finish line! Wait until you hear the horn!"

Sasuke took a good look at the entire obstacle course, 'For an entrance exam, this practical test heavily favors people with mobility quirks. Which I do h'– the memories of a hand grabbing his head and what that quirk led to flashed through his mind. He clenched his fist and his teeth gritted, 'I will NEVER use that power. No matter what.'

The guy with the buzzcut next to him noticed his mood change and leaned down and smiled, "Hey don't get too stressed out, it's not a race!" He reached out a hand to shake, "My name's Yaorashi Inasa, what's yours?"

Sasuke snapped back to reality and gave him the side eye, "Uchiha Sasuke, and the race isn't my issue. Just focus on the exam," he looked forward with a deep glare, "We aren't here to make friends."

Inasa lost his smile and reeled away before frowning and waiting for the race to start. 'His eyes are the same as his, looking far ahead towards something with hate.'

Sasuke tried to guess the quirks of those around him but most seemed like they were emitters so there was no luck there. The horn sounded and Sasuke started running as fast as he could. Inasa and a guy with half-red half-white hair passed him easily using a gust of wind and a trail of ice. There was also a girl who split herself into different body parts and flew past everyone.

Sasuke glanced behind himself and saw that the rest were running normally, but not as fast as him, "Good thing all those morning sprints weren't for nothing. For now, I don't see a way that I'll get ahead of them, but an opportunity will present itself," Sasuke's normal running speed matched that of a pre-quirk world Olympic sprinter to make up for speed until he finds a way to apply his quirk for it. 

He was closing in on the waterfall and decided to just run straight through it since that's what he saw the other three do. After getting through the other side he was met with a huge rock climb up to the peak of a mountain and he smirked. 'Here's my chance. Adapting to this one will be easy, depending on how I fling myself I might be able to pass all three of the other people in front of me.'

Sasuke's eyes turned black and red and an intricate pinwheel pattern that was somewhat like an atomic model became their new design. Purple energy manifested in the form of the arm of a skeleton and it dug into the wall before flinging Sasuke up dozens of meters in the air, he repeated this a couple of times, 'I have to measure how far I'm flinging myself, too short and I won't have enough momentum, but too high and I won't be able to angle myself off the edge at the top,' he flung himself a couple more times and achieved the perfect angle he needed. Once at the top he grabbed the edge of the mountain diagonally with both arms and flung himself like a slingshot. The wind blowing in his face forced him to close his eyes, but he briefly saw himself passing the next obstacle course of tight ropes. The burst of speed ended up making him fly over both Inasa and the ice guy and he surrounded himself with a ribcage to cushion his fall to the ground. 

He quickly recovered and was in the middle of the five-hundred-meter dash that was the last section of the race. Sasuke looked behind him and saw the two of them fast approaching. He tried to push himself to run as fast as possible, but the two of them were getting closer and closer, 'Damn it! I'm about to lose the position I've gained!'

Without realizing it he subconsciously activated his quirk again and his legs were covered in a faint purple which made him start moving three times as fast. He accelerated so fast that he almost got whiplash and rolled on the ground after making it past the finish line.

Sasuke recovered and stood up slowly with wide eyes. He looked down at his legs which were now a little bruised, 'What... just happened?'

"Good job! You made it in second place past Tokage! You don't have to wait here, just go back inside and an instructor will guide you to an interview room!"

Sasuke snapped back to reality and shook his head, 'Right,' he went back inside and a random instructor began walking alongside him, "Follow me."

As he walked down the bland gray hall he was looking down towards his legs, 'My power Subconsciously surrounded my legs and gave them speed, that's never happened before. I wonder if I can replicate that.' 

He tried to focus his power on his legs, but nothing happened. His brow furrowed before becoming normal again, "Mm. No matter, I have several months before I start so there will be plenty of time to train."

The instructor stopped in front of a door and opened it, "He will be interviewing you, good luck."

Sasuke walked into the room and saw a man with shaggy Black hair and cloth wrapped multiple times around his neck. He spoke in a flat tone matched by his bored expression, "This is the third phase of your entrance exam. I am your Interviewer, Aizawa Shouta. Let's begin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 15.1K 113
Uzumaki Naruto, the Jinchuriki of the Kyubi who grow up being lonely. But what if his Past lives memories came back from him after he was beaten badl...
3.5K 76 8
Sakura Todoroki was blessed with the same quirk as her grandmother Teka Todoroki. When Sakura transfers from Shiketsu High school to U.A she has a ro...
75.9K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
261K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...