𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 đ—ĸđ—¯đ˜€đ—˛đ˜€đ˜€đ—ļđ—ŧ...

By luvvv34

⇰ 𝗟đ—ļđ—ģ𝗮 đ—Ĩđ—ŧ𝗱đ—ŋđ—ļ𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇 struggles to hide her relationship with her boyfriend, Joseph, from the people... More

đ˜đ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜ŗ𝘰đ˜Ĩđ˜ļ𝘤đ˜ĩđ˜Ēđ˜°đ˜¯
đ˜œđ˜¯đ˜°
𝘋𝘰𝘴
𝘊đ˜ļđ˜ĸđ˜ĩđ˜ŗ𝘰
𝘊đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¤đ˜°
𝘚đ˜Ļđ˜Ē𝘴
𝘚đ˜Ēđ˜Ļđ˜ĩđ˜Ļ
𝘖𝘤𝘩𝘰
𝘕đ˜ļđ˜Ļ𝘷đ˜Ļ
𝘋đ˜Ēđ˜Ļđ˜ģ
đ˜–đ˜¯đ˜¤đ˜Ļ
𝘋𝘰𝘤đ˜Ļ
𝘛đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘤đ˜Ļ
𝘊đ˜ĸđ˜ĩ𝘰đ˜ŗ𝘤đ˜Ļ
𝘘đ˜ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¤đ˜Ļ
𝘋đ˜Ēđ˜Ļ𝘤đ˜Ē𝘴đ˜Ļđ˜Ē𝘴
𝘋đ˜Ēđ˜Ļ𝘤đ˜Ē𝘴đ˜Ēđ˜Ļđ˜ĩđ˜Ļ
𝘋đ˜Ēđ˜Ļ𝘤đ˜Ē𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘰
𝘋đ˜Ēđ˜Ļ𝘤đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ļđ˜Ļ𝘷đ˜Ļ
𝘝đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜Ļ
𝘝đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜Ēđ˜ļđ˜¯đ˜°
𝘝đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜Ēđ˜Ĩ𝘰Ėđ˜´
𝘝đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜Ēđ˜ĩđ˜ŗđ˜ĻĖđ˜´
𝘝đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜Ē𝘤đ˜ļđ˜ĸđ˜ĩđ˜ŗ𝘰
𝘝đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜Ē𝘤đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¤đ˜°
𝘝đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜Ē𝘴đ˜Ļđ˜Ē𝘴
𝘝đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜Ē𝘴đ˜Ēđ˜Ļđ˜ĩđ˜Ļ
𝘝đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜Ē𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘰
𝘝đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ļđ˜Ļ𝘷đ˜Ļ
𝘛đ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜ĸ
𝘛đ˜ŗđ˜Ēđ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜ĸ đ˜ē đ˜œđ˜¯đ˜°
𝘛đ˜ŗđ˜Ēđ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜ĸ đ˜ē 𝘋𝘰𝘴

𝘛đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘴

4.1K 119 14
By luvvv34

"Right there, Nathan!" Stephanie's ear-splitting moans makes my face contort in irritation. I grab the remains of her panties that are on the bed, bunching them into a ball and shoving it into her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up," I let out a frustrated groan as I push her back further down causing her to arch her back.

I need this.

I basically spent my entire day yelling at my father's employees, since they are all incompetent at their job.

And with my father at my neck about my reputation, I needed this release.

So fucking bad.

God, how I miss Italy. I should have gone with my father when I had the chance, but he insisted on me staying to take care of the businesses.

The sound of someone knocking on my door has Stephanie turning her head in panic, but I don't stop my ruthless thrusts.

"Che cos'è?" I yell out as Stephanie begins to claw at the black sheets. (What is it?)

"Signor Santoro, suo padre è fuori ad aspettarla. Dice che è urgente," Armando clears his throat and I take a deep breath trying to calm down my growing frustration. (Mr. Santoro, your father is out waiting for you. He says it's urgent)

Why couldn't he just wait for tomorrow?

I grip Stephanie's hips harder as I feel her juices coat over the condom, running down her thighs. "Digli che sono impegnato," I growl as I hook both of her legs on my waist causing her stomach to fall flat on the bed and her hips to be entirely raised as I fuck her at a deeper angle. (Tell him I'm busy)

"Ci ho provato, ma ha detto che non se ne andrà," he awkwardly says as Stephanie's muffled screams can probably still be heard. (I tried, but he said he won't leave)

My eyebrows scrunch in anger, "Esco tra pochi minuti," I sigh in defeat as I hear Armando's footsteps fade away. (I'll be out in a few minutes)

Placing my hands on Stephanie's waist, I continue my thrusts smirking at the way the headboard bangs against the wall.

My father wants to come to my house unannounced, then he will have to deal with the noise.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

"Do I have to leave?" Stephanie whines and I take a deep breath finding her voice unbearable. But I honestly can't complain. Stephanie may annoy me, but she is always there whenever I need a release.

She knows my rules and respects them. But lately she has been testing my patience.

"Stephanie, we have been over this many times," I run a hand through my wavy hair as I pull up my slacks. She stays quiet for a moment until I hear shuffling on the bed.

"I just don't understand why I can't stay one night," she slowly speaks as she begins to place her hands on my shoulders, skimming the scar that covers my upper back. My body stiffens and I immediately remove her hands off of me, turning around to glare at her.

"Don't touch me," I firmly warn her and she lowers her head.

"I-I'm sorry, I forgot..." she mumbles and I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Just leave through the back door, alright?" My voice tired as she looks up at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Will you call me soon?" She asks, her voice filled with hope.

"Sure," I dryly respond and walk out of my room. Before walking to the living room, I find Armando and pull him aside.

"Make sure that she leaves," I tell him and he nods his head walking to the direction of my room.

I rake my hand through my hair and take a deep breath, before walking into the living room where my father is seated on my black couch.

"Papà," I say walking towards him and he looks up from his phone, giving me a stern nod.

"Figlio, cosa ci hai messo così tanto?" he asks, as the lines on his forehead begin to crease in irritation. (Son, what took you so long?)

I smirk and walk over to the small table beside the couch, pouring myself a glass of whiskey. "I was busy," I answer and he scoffs.

"You are worse than Alejandro," he mutters under his breath and I chuckle.

I down the glass of whiskey and pour myself another glass before sitting across from him on one of the black lounge chairs. "How is he?" I ask him and he nods.

"He's good and he says he wishes you would come back to Italy, apparently Marco è un idiota," he sighs and I raise my eyebrows at my brother's confession that he misses me. (Is an idiot)

"I told him I was done with all of that," I say swirling the whiskey around in my cup.

"I know and I'm glad that you are," he trails off tapping his foot against the wood floor and I arch my eyebrow at his nervous state. "Figlio, about the business," he scratches his neck. (Son)

"Is this about me firing one of your employees?" I ask in irritation and his mouth opens only for me to interrupt him. "Because if it is he deserved it for testing my patience," I shrug my shoulders and take another drink of my glass.

"No, it's not about that," he sighs and my eyebrows furrow in confusion. "It's about this business and your reputation," he tells me.

Here we go again.

"Papà, I am really not in the mood to discuss this right now," I say, getting up from my seat to walk back to the table.

"This is important, Nathan. The reason you are here and not in Italy is to carry on our business empire," he urges me and I pour a large amount of whiskey this time.

I'm going to need it for this conversation.

"And I will not let you take over with the reputation you have," his tone is serious and I turn around to face him.

"The women here are beautiful, it's not my fault," I joke and he glares at me.

"People will not want to do business with us, especially with your reputation," he shakes his head as I walk back to my seat.

"The rumor about us being in the mafia didn't stop anyone from doing business with us and that rumor was actually true," I tell him and he scoffs.

"Because Alejandro and I took care of it," he fixes the collar of his shirt.

"Nathan, this is important. You think people will take you serious if you are out partying with a different woman on your arm every night," he tilts his head and I take a deep breath.

"So, what do you expect me to do?" I place my hand at the back of my neck, rubbing my tense muscle.

"You want to take over, right?" He asks me as I move my hand to the side of my neck.

"Of course I do," I answer.

"Good, because the only way you will take over is if you get married," he blurts out and I actually chuckle, taking a large drink of the brown liquid.

"That's a good joke," I lean back on the chair and watch as my father's face remains serious, no trace of humor.

"This is stupid," I get up from my chair and walk back to the table. "Why the hell do I have to get married?" I grit through my teeth, glaring at him.

"Because your reputation is horrible and it will damage the business," he says as I down cups of whiskey, licking my lips at the smoky taste. "Married men are seen with more respect than a womanizer," he continues and I roll my eyes.

"You..you know how I feel about marriage," I take a deep breath and he lowers his head.

"I know, but Lina is beautiful, intelligent, and respectable," he tells me and I scoff.

Who the hell is Lina?

"And who is Lina? What is she benefiting from this?" My voice harsh.

"Lina Rodriguez is the daughter of Arturo Rodriguez. He is a friend of mine and someone I have done business with many times," he says. "Arturo has made a mistake and he is about to lose all his money so, I agreed to help him if he helps you," he continues and my jaw clenches.

"Basically they need us more than we need them," I angrily say.

"You need her in order to take over this business and restore your reputation so, you both need each other," he corrects me and I raise my eyebrows before chugging the whole bottle of whiskey. "I already have some of our men at her house watching over her, the press will be all over her when they find out," he adds and my jaw ticks.

"So, it's looks like you already made a decision without talking to me," I harshly tell him.

"If you would stop acting like a teenager, I would have consulted this with you before," he retorts.

I place the empty bottle on the table. "I'll make her miserable," my words making my father's eyebrows arch in anger.

"You will do no such thing because that isn't how I raised you..and that isn't what your mother would have wanted," he says the last part in a low tone.

My body stiffens and I rake my hand through my hair, lightly tugging on the wavy hair that is sticking out.

I don't do marriage.

I don't believe in it.

But I want to take over the company. I want to do something other than kill and torture.

I make my way back to my seat and lean in the cushion, trying to not let my anger show.

My father silently stares at me, trying to find any words to say to me.

But he has always found it hard to talk to me.

"Her father has invited us to dinner tomorrow and I expect you there..." he says getting up from the couch. "Sober," he gently adds and I don't answer or nod.

I just stare at him, as my fists clench and unclench. He opens his mouth to say something, but he closes it and walks away.

"Romero!" I angrily call out. Hurried footsteps are heard coming towards me as I scan the room for more alcohol.

"Mr. Santoro," he clears his throat and stands straight.

"I need you to find out everything about Lina Rodriguez. Her schedule, what she looks like, I want to know absolutely everything," I order him and he nods his head before walking out of the living room.

I need a fucking drink.

"Don't you just look happy," Dean sarcastically says as the girl on his lap begins to kiss him and I glare at him, taking another sip of my drink.

"I'm fine," I tell him as I lean further on my seat, trying my hardest to relax.

The boisterous music begins to make my head pound and the girl on my lap isn't helping.

I don't know how many times I've told her not to touch me and she still tries. She turns her head to face me and nibbles on her small lip.

"Want to get out of here?" she whispers and reaches for my chest, but I grip her wrist.

"Leave," I spit and roughly remove my hand from her wrist. She uses her other hand to massage her skin as she immediately gets up from my lap, running out of our section.

"You fucking asshole!" The girl that was on Dean's lap yells at me and follows her.

I roll my eyes and gulp down the rest of my drink. Dean huffs in frustration, "I know you're in a bad mood, but you didn't have to ruin my fun," he complains and I shrug my shoulders.

"What's wrong, brother?" He groans and I roll up the sleeves of my dress shirt.

"My father," I answer shortly.

"Is this about your reputation, again?" He asks and I nod my head, scanning the club for any paparazzi. "What did he say this time?" He sighs and I run a hand through my hair.

"I'm getting married," I mumble and look at him as I watch his face form a smile.

"You're joking, right?" He tries to hold in his laughter, but my silence is already an answer for him.

"This is too good," he obnoxiously laughs, placing a hand on his chest.

I grab the bottle of whiskey and pour more in my glass. "Don't start, Dean," I warn him and he snorts.

"Ok, I'm sorry, but this is hilarious," he chuckles and I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Nathan, the infamous playboy, getting married," he continues to laugh and I clench my jaw.

"It's insane," I take a deep breath and place my hand on my forehead.

"It's more than insane," he says and takes a sip of his drink. "Why do you have to get married?" He asks and I put my glass on the table.

"Apparently married men are more respected than playboys," I tell him.

"He has a point," Dean mumbles and I glare at him. "Ok, don't get mad at me," he raises his hands in defense.

"I don't do marriage and you know that," I harshly tell him and he takes another sip of his drink.

"I know you don't, but Nate you came here for a fresh start," he leans forward and I rub my forehead. "You want to take over the business, right?" He asks and I nod.

"Then listen to your father and marry the girl, I mean who says the both of you have to be faithful to each other," he suggest and I look at him with raised eyebrows.

That isn't a bad idea.

"You guys will be married, but the both of you can secretly do whatever you want," he says and I place my hand on my jaw, taking in every word.

"That's not a bad idea," I tell him and he smiles.

"I know it's not," he chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"Who is the girl, anyway?" He curiously asks.

"Lina Rodriguez," I respond and he chokes on his drink.

I look at him in confusion as he hits his chest. "You're a lucky asshole," he chokes out.

How the hell does he know about her and I don't?

"How do you know about her?" I ask him and he looks at me like I'm a idiot.

"Her father is a well-known businessman and not to mention she is breathtakingly beautiful," he says and I still look at him confused, wondering why I have never heard about her.

"Then maybe you should marry her," I murmur and grab my glass from the table.

"Believe me I would, brother," he licks his lips and I don't know why a part of me is bothered by his words.

The sound of heels captures my attention and I mentally groan when I see Stephanie trying to enter our section.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," Dean mumbles under his breath, earning a chuckle from me.

Dean hates Stephanie.

Stephanie unhooks the rope and finally steps in, sending me a flirtatious look.

"Dean," she smiles at him.

"Stephanie," he sighs in irritation as she comes to sit in my lap.

"You didn't call me," she pouts.

"I know," my insincere voice makes her clench her jaw.

My phone rings and I reach for it in my pocket. I look at the screen and see that it is Romero calling me. "Yes?"

"Mr. Santoro, I have a whole folder on Lina Rodriguez ready for you," he tells me.

"Good, I'll be there in five minutes," I respond and quickly hang up. I remove Stephanie from my lap and place her on the seat next to me.

Getting up from my seat, I grab my jacket and ignore Stephanie's unhappy stare. "I have to go," I tell Dean and he nods.

Stephanie gets up from the chair, but I stop her with a look. "Stephanie, go home," my tone is rough and Dean snickers.

"But-"

"Go home," I repeat myself and she huffs in annoyance.

Putting my jacket on, I walk out of the club and into my my Aston Martin.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎
"Here's the folder," Romero hands me a small black folder. "It wasn't hard finding information on her," he tells me and I nod.

"Make sure my father doesn't find out about this," I tell him and he nods, before leaving my office.

Leaning on my chair, I look at the folder debating if I should open it.

I finally give in and open the black folder to see pictures of Lina. Her hair is light brown and is naturally curly, her eyes are a light shade of green, and she has the most captivating smile.

And her curves, well don't get me started on her curves.

She is more than beautiful, she is an absolute goddess.

I shake my head from those thoughts and continue to look through every photo and file there is of her.

My eyebrows raise in slight surprise, for someone who is eighteen years old she sure has done many things.

No wonder she is well respected.

She has donated to many charities and is chairwoman of many organizations that help women and children.

Lina, Lina, Lina, Lina, Lina.

My mind is on overdrive because of her as I continue to go through the folder.

Shutting the folder close, I take a deep breath and feel my pants begin to tighten.

I clench my jaw, angry at how she has gotten under my skin and I haven't even met her.

Grabbing my phone, I hold it up to my ear and palm my erection through my slacks.

"Nathan?" Stephanie answers.

"Come to my place," I order her and quickly hang up, closing my eyes in anger at myself. I take the folder and throw it on the floor, walking out of my office and into my bedroom.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎
𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖨 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗁𝖾 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152 3 9
Eva Petrov, a 24 year old law student, has her whole life turned upside down when she is in the wrong place at the wrong time. After witnessing a bru...
1.4K 130 14
#1 in Mafia Romance 🤌đŸģ "An India Mafia Love and Revenge Story." A girl with a big secret buried inside. A secret that can bring a big doom. A boy w...
145K 2.6K 62
𝐓𝐡𝐨đŦ𝐞 𝐰𝐞 đĨđ¨đ¯đž 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨đŦ𝐞 𝐰𝐞 đĨ𝐨đŦ𝐞, 𝐚đĢ𝐞 𝐚đĨ𝐰𝐚𝐲đŦ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚đĢ𝐭đŦ𝐭đĢđĸ𝐧𝐠đŦ đĸ𝐧𝐭𝐨 đĸ𝐧𝐟đĸ𝐧đĸīŋŊ...
62.3K 1.8K 27
Rosa Giovenesi is still not over her mother's passing nearly two years ago. The both of them suffering at the hands of her father, Rosa finally decid...