Deal | SunKi au [√]

Par guineverechoi

where Sunoo got tired teasing by his friends for being single until one midnight he had a deal with the demon... Plus

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
‼️ EVERYONE‼️
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTEE TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
SPECIAL CHAPTER: Happy Birthday, Park Sunghoon
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
EPILOGUE
SEASON 2?
SEASON 2

CHAPTER NINETEEN

1.4K 81 12
Par guineverechoi

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"Jay-hyung! Where are you going?" Taki called Jay as he saw the elder in a rush.

Jay didn't looked back at him and drove his car as fast as he could.

He looked at his wrist watch, then back to the way as he goes to the very familiar road.

Yes, he is going to Jungwon's house to do something.

What is this something he needs to do that he's in a rush?

We'll find out soon.

When he reach Jungwon's front door, he knocked furiously as if he's running out of time.

Which of course, it very well may.

"Jungwon-ah! Open the door!"

"Yah! Yang Jungwon!"

"Jungwon!!"

He kept shouting Jungwon's name continuously.

But to his dismay, no one answered nor open the door for him.

He's getting nervous every minute that has passed.

He has no choice but to climb on one of the windows because of desperation to get in.

He doesn't care if someone saw him trespassing to Yang's property, his friend's life is in danger here.

When he was about to open the window once he reached the veranda, his phone rang.

And he cursed under his breath when he quickly took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller.

~ Kai♥️ ~

He but his lips before pressing the green button and place the phone beside his ear.

"Jongseong-ie~" Kai's sweet voice uttered.

"Hey, baby. Why'd you call?" Jay asked as he opened the veranda's sliding door.

"I just missed you, silly! I want to see you! Come over here!" Kai said and Jay swear he could see Kai's pleading cute eyes which is very hard to resist.

"I'll come over later, baby. I need to do something." Jay excused.

"Eh? What is that something that you can't tell me? Is it important? Is it important than me?"

"N-no, of course not. You're more important to me-"

"Then, why can't you do it later if I'm important than what you need to do?" Kai's tone suddenly changed into an angry tone.

Jay closed his eyes and sighed in defeat.

He glanced at the open sliding door and jumped down from the veranda to go back to his car.

I'm very sorry, Jungwon. Until the end, I can't protect you.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm on my way right now to see you. What do you want me to bring for you?"

"Okay, baby! You don't need bring anything. Your presence is all I ever need. See you, baby! I love you. Drive safely."

"Alright, baby, I love you more." Then, Jay ended the call as he once more glanced at the opened sliding door where he could see a very familiar silhouette.

Oh, this silhouette belongs to the person who took his very best friend soul.

He could he his face, smirking at him while he gulped and started the engine and driving away from the house.

.........

"Aww, someone was supposed to save you, love."

Jungwon was sitting the middle of the bed, crouching as he watch the other closed his door room and walked closer to him.

Jungwon tears started to fall once again as he could an intense pain from his neck.

Then, Heeseung patted his head gently and scooted Jungwon closer to kissed his forehead which he always does.

"Don't worry, love. I'll take care of you, forever."

Jungwon just closed his eyes as all he could do is to accept his fate of living forever with the demon he didn't even summoned.

But, aren't y'all curious?

Demon would only appear when someone summons them, right?

Y'all are thinking when I told y'all it's Jungwon's idea as to why the three demons are here to take them?

But, I didn't mention he summned them.

"You can sleep for now, love. I'll sleep beside you." Heeseung uttered and Jungwon didn't jave the energy to argue with him and followed him.

When he lay his back down, he wince in pain and bit his lip.

"The pain will take two to four days until it will be heal then, the demonification will start." Heeseung stated and Jungwon just hummed before drifting to his wonderland.

Oh, he wish how he couls bring back the time where he could be the one who's only suffering. He wish he could bring back the back he didn't agreed to them for helping them to also take Jake and Sunoo.

...........

"W-where am I?!" Sunoo shouted when he opened his eyes and he's in the different room.

He looked around the room, scanning every item he could see.

He was about to move but an excruciating pain can be felt from his neck.

His eyes widen, though the pain is unbearable, he still tried to move and look for a mirror.

He opeend every drawer he could see and finally, he saw a face mirror.

Then, he saw from the mirror a bite mark.

It looks like someone did it a moments ago.

His eyes widen in terror.

He was shaking in fear that he dropped the face mirror and the glass shatters, spreading everywhere, scarring his feet

Because of the sound, foot steps can be heard coming towards the room he was in.

Then, the door burst open. Revealing his boyfriend, Riki.

"Sunoo-yah!" Riki rushed towards Sunoo who's shaking in fear.

Riki tried calming Sunoo down but to his dismay, it didn't work.

Sunoo started screaming hysterically, as if he's going crazy.

"Hey! What's wrong, Sunshine?" Riki asked but Sunoo just kept screaming.

Riki tried to touch both of his hands but Sunoo swatted him away harshly.

Oh, wrong move.

Sunoo didn't know what he's going to do.

Riki, who's eye's turning red, held both of Sunoo's hands to stop him from moving.

"L-let me go, you monster!" Sunoo yelled and tried to free himself but it didn't work, he just made the situation he's in worst.

"So, I am a monster to you now? I'll show you how a monster is truly like." Riki and chained Sunoo's both feet to the bed so that he can't move out of the bed again.

Sunoo is pushing the other away and kept crying.

The demon rolled his eyes at Sunoo's actions.

"One more wrong move, I won't just devour your soul, I will also devour every one you loved." Riki threathened and it worked, Sunoo stop fighting, just tears falling uncontrollably from his both eyes.

"There, there, Sunshine. Shhh..." Riki then scooted closer to Sunoo and let him rested his head onto his chest to help him calm down.

Sunoo didn't know what to do, is he just going to accept his fate?

Is he really going to be like Riki?

........

An update for my lovely readers!

Omg, this book is close to ending.

Happy reading everyone!

to be continued...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9K 541 18
riki was all alone. he had no one. until he met kim sunoo, the only light in his dark life. a story where a vampire meets a human and falls in love. ...
40.3K 1.6K 29
Jay is someone with a dark cloud of memories behind him. That is why, he rarely talks or befriend anyone at school. He is a total hottie though. Many...
77.5K 3.9K 20
"using hatred to hide your feelings for him is very childish of you, sunghoon." "i do not care." sunoo thought getting a job and having money would s...