Compulsion.

By fantasiadiamond

When Danielle meets Connor things start to move fast. Faster than she would like. And finding out that Connor... More

Introduction
A Bad Dream
Forever in my Mind
Love You
Connor POV
Par-Tay!
Before You
Where were you?
Only the Beginning
Realization
Daniel
Why
Still
Vincent
Wonderland
Give Me Something
Peace of Mind
Nina
Grimiore
Coming Home
Discovery
Present Connor
What now?
Its Time
Home
What Happened?
Moving Along
In Time

Trouble Sleeping

251 6 2
By fantasiadiamond

"You've learned a lot about me tonight," Connor said.

"Indeed I have and it would be pointless to talk about myself because you already know me," I said sitting beside Connor.

"I don't know everything," Connor said.

"You could be a complete new person that I'm starting to get to know. Who I knew no longer is you, just a tiny part of it," Connor explained to me.

"Do you think you would like me if I was different?" I asked Connor.

"So far I like you. I couldn't see myself not liking you," Connor replied.

"You're still as beautiful as I remember," he added.

"How long were we together?" I asked.

"A couple of years. The best years of my life," Connor replied.

"Why do you talk like that?" I asked Connor laughing.

"Talk like what?" Connor asked smiling.

"I'm so in love with you and you are my everything," I said mocking Connor's voice.

"I never said that," he said laughing at my impression.

"But it was coming next and you know it," I said also laughing.

"Maybe. I'm just always honest and open," Connor said.

"But with our circumstances, I guess I could relax on the love," Connor added.

"Just a little," I said chuckling.

"...Daniel told me to make sure you get some rest, so I think you should head to bed," Connor suggested.

"Getting rid of me so quick," I laughed as I got up from the couch.

"If it was my choice I wouldn't want you to leave," Connor said smiling.

"There you go again," I said.

"What? Okay I'm still working on this whole not flirting thing," Connor said chuckling.

"I can see the effort," I said as I headed for the stairs.

"Good night Danielle," Connor said.

"Night Connor," I said quickly and loud.

"Can you tell my mom to go to sleep in her bed?," I asked Connor before entering my room.

"I can do that Danielle," Connor said firmly.

And I entered my room and got ready for bed. It was only 10:30 so I had a feeling I would have to wake up early. I put on some music that would be soothing. I always preferred Sade to put me to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 1.9K 102
Can love be born of a great friendship at a distance? Stefania and Danielle will discover the magic that love can do.
12.5K 154 10
Faith thought she was just another fan meeting the boy until Kendall and James BOTH fall for her. Caught in this little triangle of love..... which w...
165K 4.4K 18
You go to a One Direction signing and Harry sees you from afar. He asks you to play along and be his fake girlfriend when a fan goes mad. Word spread...
4.5K 187 28
What if every birthday wish you made came true? That when you blew out the candles the wish was fulfilled? The day Bella comes back from her honeymo...