To be Claimed by Her

By theEveofChaos

An Academy fan fiction. The Blackborne and Toma teams had fallen apart after learning Sang and Kaylie were ag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Tying the Knot
Chapter 134
Epilogue
Moving Forward - upcoming book
Second Book Update
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter 12

Chapter 128

1.5K 99 3
By theEveofChaos

Brandon's POV

I bolted out of bed and began running down the hall. Corey and Sean came running as well. I'm assuming we all three just had the same vision based on the terrified looks we shared. We threw open the door to the playroom and found Gabe sitting behind Eveleen, his hand on her shoulder while the other was held out to us. He placed his finger to his lips to silence us. Firecracker seemed to be talking to someone that none of us could see. I gasped softly as Gabe's eyes turned white and the room began to change.

She is still in the dream pocket with Erebus. I am channeling what she sees and hears so we can as well. Don't speak or move, he said telepathically to us. He had both hands on her shoulders now. The room slowly took on the look of an ancient cavern. I could feel the sand and dirt beneath my bare feet, and smell the stench of decay. Fuck, just how powerful was Gabe? I'd never seen anything like this before. I noticed the same shock on Corey and Sean's faces as well. We all followed Firecracker's line of sight.

Erebus.

He stood towering over her, his eyes hard and dark like agate stones, his body wrapped in tendrils of black mist. He reminded me of that demon from Fantasia that wakes up all the ghouls, just without wings. His horns almost scraped the top of the cavern as he spoke. "I see the stone is gone, interesting," he mused. He wasn't yelling, but his voice still shook and bounced off the walls with power. "I must say I was disappointed to see what the dragon did to Phineas. I was quite surprised when he broke the spell over him. Then again, I suppose it was always going to come down to this." He stopped and bent close to her face. I could see her breathing heavily, trying not to lean into Gabe. She must have realized his magic was shielding all of us.

"What do you want, Erebus? I'm tired of these games. You don't have control over me anymore, give up already," she said, raising her palms in frustration.

He let out a chilling laugh, "Oh I think I have more than enough control still." He stepped to the side revealing a very beaten and broken figure behind him.

"Loki," Firecracker gasped and tried to step forward. Gabe tightened his grip on her and she halted. Loki lifted his eyes and met hers. I've never seen fear like that before. He was afraid for her. His eyes flickered for just a moment as he looked past her. He could see us even though Erebus couldn't. "Let him go," she demanded in a low, angry tone.

"I think not, fairy. I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement." The titan stepped to Loki and grabbed him by the throat. "You will come to me and willingly give me a single heir. In exchange, I'll spare him and your chosen ones. One child, Eveleen, that is all I ask, then you will be free of me forever." He brought Loki just inches from her and sneered, "Otherwise, he will spend an eternity in shadow and all your little humans will die quite painfully. I'll give you twenty-four hours to decide, then I will expect you to meet me in the Void. Your dragon knows the way."

Firecracker reached out her hand, almost touching Loki, tears streaming down her face. He tried to shake his head no, but couldn't move much. Then he and Erebus vanished. As the room went back to normal, she collapsed into Gabe's arms. Sean rushed forward running his glowing hands over her, checking for injuries.

I ran my hand through my hair, "What the fuck do we do now?" I breathed.

"Gather the others in the main room," Gabe ordered. "Sean and I will bring her in a few moments." Corey and I nodded and went to gather the others.

Corey punched a wall as we walked down the hall. "Why does this keep happening to her?" he yelled. My brother was usually the calm one, but I understood his frustrations. I was sick of people messing with her too.

"I don't know man, but she has all of us to help her. We aren't letting him hurt her, and we'll figure out how to get Loki back too," I put my hand on his shoulder.

He spun around, grabbed me in a fierce hug, and sobbed, "I don't know what I'd do without her, Bran. After Kaylie, I figured it would just be me and Raven, you know, but then," he wiped at his eyes, trying to calm down. "Then I started seeing her in my dreams, and when Marc walked in that room with her, it was like all the air was sucked out of the room. I loved her the second I saw her. Hell, she gave me back my brother and my family."

"I know what you mean. When North brought her to the shop, everything changed. I couldn't let her out of my sight after that," I chuckled. "Then when I saw you and Raven in London, it was amazing. We aren't going to let anything happen to her, Cor, I promise." I gave him a reassuring smile and started knocking on doors.

By the time we had everyone gathered, Sean and Gabe were bringing Firecracker into the room. She looked pale and shaken, but she was also really pissed off. She sat quietly while Gabriel filled the rest of the guys in on what we had witnessed. He held her hand tightly and rubbed circles on her hand with his thumb as he spoke. She wouldn't look at any of us but kept staring into the carpet.

"I have to do it," she finally said, almost so softly that we missed it. She kept staring at the floor as if it was going to open up and swallow her.

"Nyet!" Raven boomed. "That isn't a choice. Besides, Loki wouldn't want you to."

"He's right, Pixie. Loki wouldn't forgive himself," Luke said, "Not to mention, you know damn well you'd never walk away from a child. Erebus knows it too. If you do this, he will never let you go and it won't matter that we are alive, because losing you like that will kill us."

"Well, I can't leave him there!" She cried out.

Owen stood up, silencing all of us instantly. "The point is moot, Tesoro. You're already pregnant."

What the actual fuck?!

Author's Notes: for @AWritingRaven   - I hope the threads are all coming together for you!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 14.8K 52
~~~This is a Mature Book ~~ DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Characters of Academy Join Jenna Reagan Roberts in finding out if she can Trust The Blackbou...
44.8K 2.8K 41
When Derrick died, someone sang loved dearly and considered as a father figure. Leaving her to her abusive family. Things begin to change as she lear...
18.5K 1.3K 15
**An Academy fan fiction based on C.L. Stone's Ghost Bird and Scarab Beetle series. On the run from a group dead set on the destruction of magic, the...
132K 7.8K 38
Tori has always known her parents were capable of horrible things. She's witnessed it first hand since she was a child. She's terrified of her parent...