Crystalix (Winx Club x Sailor...

By SailorPokeWinx15

Serena goes to Alfea, a school for fairies. When she rooms with the Winx, she discovers that they are looking... More

Prologue ~EDITED :3~
A New Arrival
Naturenapped
Mission Winxpossible
A Moon Star Appears
A New Power
A Mysterious Dream
Learning About The Past
A Silver Kingdom
Trouble in Tokyo
Looking Through a Princess' Eyes
Five Nights in Techna's Computer (filler)
The Blinding Light of The Sun
Discovery
Trophies
Rescue Team
Past Lives
Final Battle (for now)
Being Trendy

Lost in a Nightmare

3.3K 95 37
By SailorPokeWinx15

Bloom woke up because someone was shaking her. It was Serena and Flora. What was Serena doing there?

"Bloom what was that about?" She asked with a somewhat shocked look on her face.

"What do you mean?" Bloom hoped she wasn't crying in her sleep, but she could feel her wet cheeks and puffy, red eyes.

Flora raised her brow. "You had a nightmare sweetie, you were crying and muttering things..." the nature fairy explained.

"Muttering things? What things?" Bloom prayed silently that she wasn't murmuring about Princess Serenity.

"Something about loving someone named Endymion" Flora replied. Serena shuffled her feet around uncomfortably. "What were you dreaming about?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"W-well... I had a dream where I was Princess Serenity," Bloom started. "You sure have an active imagination!" Flora said.

"No, it wasn't my imagination! I WAS Serenity, I had her memories!" Bloom didn't mean to snap at her friend.

"What happened?" Serena asked. "Well first a woman with white hair tried to lock me in a room, but I got out... then, when I walked outside..." Bloom trailed off. "Go on"

"Endymion was there, trying to protect Serenity... and Queen Beryl killed him. I could feel Serenity's emotion! And next... she... killed herself" Bloom finished and almost burst into tears.

Serena stared at her. Her eyes were piercing through the red headed girl. "Is, something wrong?" Bloom asked her.

"No, I'm just worried about you." The blonde replied, and went back to her room. Bloom wondered how and why she was in her room in the first place. (Didn't really mention why, but its because she heard Bloom yell Endymion)

"We need to get ready for class." Flora stated. "Okay" the girls got ready as fast as they could so they could make it to breakfast.

...

"the food here is delicious!" Serena said cheerily. "I'm glad you like it. Its good to know you eat more than just pizza!" Bloom laughed, and the blonde stuck out her tounge.

"Hey girls" Daphne's voice from behind everyone said. "Hey Daphne!" Bloom greeted her sister.

"You guys will be in my class all day today" she informed them. "All day?!" Stella shrieked. "Only until the last bell rings" Daphne said with a sweat drop.

"Good..." Stella sighed.

...

Daphne was teaching the Winx and Serena about Sailor Moon the whole day. Most of the information was correct but there were many mess ups.

"So when Sailor Moon jumped into the Galaxy Cauldron after her comrades, it is believed that they all started a new life." Daphne said.

"In some of my books it said she and the others decided to continue their lives as they were" Bloom stated.

"Why!!!! Why must all those villains be so cruel!" Stella whined.

"Well the Silver Moon Crystal certainly is powerful, if it gave the scouts the ability to survive in the Galaxy Cauldron." Flora added.

Serena stayed silent. She knew that if she told them what happened, she would give away too much.

"Does anyone have any questions?" Daphne asked. Everyone shook their heads, but Serena knew they'd be asking a million questions later when they all had a mission meeting.

"Alright! Class dismissed!" Daphne said as the bell rang.

When the Winx walked to their rooms, Serena decided to take a walk and clear her mind. Bloom was having nightmares about her, and the whole magic dimension was wondering who she was. To top that, Baltor and the Trix were hunting her down.

"Maybe I should've brought Aurora with me..." Serena mumbled, the little pixie made her feel relaxed, and that was exactly what she needed right now.

"What would the Winx do if they found out?" She shrieked. Serena could hear their angry voices in her head.

"I can't believe you Serena! You kept this from us all this time!" Techna would say

"How dare you not tell us!" Stella would rant on about it.

"Serena, why didnt you tell us?" Floras sweet voice wouldn't be nice, it would be cold.

"I don't care if you gave me Crystalix or not, I wont forgive you!" Aisha's voice in her head sounded.

"You should've told us when you first came! You were such a coward that I almost died just for your stupid little secret!" Musa would be furious.

Out of all the Winx, Bloom being mad at her would be the worst. Serena had been great friends with her.

"How could you! You could've helped me! You could've put my mind at rest when I had those nightmares! You are a horrible friend!"

Tears began to run down Serena's face. "I'm sorry all of you..." She forgot that it was all in her head. "Please forgive me!"

"Forgive you?! Why should we?"

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't want to tell you at first because I didn't know that I could trust you!" Serena cried.

"Why can't you trust us?!"

"I do trust you!"

"Then why didn't you tell us!"

Serena forgot all about reality. She was trapped in her own mind. "I'm sorry!" She exclaimed.

...

Darcy walked back into the hideout. "Well, that takes care of the rookie" she said.

"Just look at her!" Icy laughed, pointing at Baltors crystal ball.

"What's she so sorry for? What is she hiding from the Winx?" Stormy asked.

"How should I know?" Icy continued watching Serena beg for mercy.

"She's trapped in her own fears! My spell will continue to taint her mind until she finally let's go." Darcy cackled.

"Hmmm.... this should be interesting to watch..." Icy said.

"If she's hiding something from the Winx, perhaps we should tell them!" Baltor suddenly spoke.

"Your right, sisters!" Icy snapped her fingers as if it was a command spell.

Her sisters nodded, and followed Icy to Alfea.

...

"Hey where did Serena go?" Bloom asked.

"I don't know, she disappeared after school" Stella replied, changing her makeup.

"What?! What if she got kidnapped!" Flora shrieked. "Have we forgotten our mission?"

"I think we have..." Techna said guiltily.

"I saw her heading into the forest when we were dismissed. Maybe she wants some alone time?" Aisha told them.

"Er... I understand what that's like, but we do need to protect her." Bloom countered. The Winx, exept for Musa, kept on talking about it.

"Everyone be quiet!" Musa said loudly. Her hands were cupped by her ears like she was listening for something. "I hear her..."

"You do?" Stella asked. Musa nodded, and shushed her. "She's... apologizing?" Musa was confused.

"what for?" The Winx asked.

"I have no clue... nobody is talking to her..." Musa whispered.

"So... she's apologizing for something that's not there? Sounds kind of like one of Darcy's spells!" Aisha exclaimed.

"Oh no! We have to he--" Flora was cut off by a familiar voice outside.

"Oh Winx!" Icy sang. "The Trix!" The fairies scowled.

"Come on out here! We've got something to tell you!" Darcy said.

"Ugh... let's go see what's up..." Stella groaned.

The Winx walked outside to see the Trix's smirking faces. "Its about time! How long were you gonna keep us waiting?" Stormy asked.

"Well sorry that were tired of all your crap!" Techna snapped. That got the witches mad.

"Ugh... Icicle--" Icy was interrupted by Darcy. "Remember, we're here to tell them" she said. "Maybe we'll try to destroy them later!"

"Sailorix Power! Make-Up!"

"Blue Crystalix Power! Make-Up!"

"Red Crystalix Power! Make-Up!"

The Winx transformed. "Melody Sonic Boom!" Musa shouted. Icy was the only one who got hit with the attack. The ice witch started growling.

Darcy put her hand in front of her sister. "We want to tell you something" she said calmly.

"Say it before we attack!" Bloom shouted, getting her dragon fire ready.

"Y'know your blonde friend? Well she's hiding something from you!" Darcy told them.

"Serena? Hiding something from us?" Bloom almost considered it. "Why should we believe you?" Techna exclaimed.

Darcy raised her hands. "Fine, don't believe me, I'm just warning you. If that girl is so scared of that secret, its big!" She let her sisters attack.

"Icicle Crash!" Icy yelled. "Domino Radiant Flame!" Bloom countered the attack.

"Thunder Blast!" Stormy exclaimed, shooting lightning bolts at the fairies. "Zenith Techno Shock!" Techna countered with her own lightning.

"Ugh, Dark Void!" Darcy screamed, shooting the attack at Techna. It went straight into her heart. "Ahhh!" The fairy of technology shrieked.

"Techna!" The Winx exclaimed. "I'm coming Techna, hang on!" Flora said.

"I can't... take this!" Techna screamed, and fainted. "No! Lynphea Rose Vortex!" Flora shouted, and flung the attack at Darcy.

"Dry Ice Freeze!" Icy shot her own attack at Flora's heart. The nature fairy fainted next to her friend.

"Techna! Flora!" The rest of the Winx cried. Their bodies were dull, the only light coming from their tiaras.

...

When Serena finally overcame the spell, she could hear people yelling. "What's that?" She asked herself, and walked in the direction of the noise.

She saw the Winx fighting the Trix, and witnessed Techna and Flora fainting. "I have to help them!" Serena shrieked, and transformed. 'If I use Prismix, they might scold me for not helping out earlier...' she thought. She wasn't a fan of being scolded.

"Moon Eternal Power! Make-Up!" She became the famous heroine, Sailor Moon. Knowing the Winx wouldn't recognize her, she stepped out into the open.

"Sailor Moon?!" Stella squealed, pointing at her. "What are you doing here?!" Bloom asked.

Sailor Moon walked past them and picked up the two unconscious fairies with all the strength she could muster. 'Man, these girls are heavy!!" She complained mentally.

"See you in a bit!" She said, and flew with Techna and Flora to Silver Millennium.

Only a few minutes later, the Crystal Tower healed them and they woke up. "Where am I?" Techna murmured. Flora gasped.

"Techna! We're in the Chamber of Prayer!" She squeaked. "Uh huh!" Sailor Moon said with a smile.

"Sailor Moon? What are you doing here?" Techna asked. "I thought Princess Serenity gave us Crystalix..." Flora trailed off. "Are you... Princess Serenity?!"

Sailor Moon nodded. "Yup!" With a flash of light, she became the Princess that was known to give Crystalix. "The Purple and Green Rainbow Crystals! Come forth into my hand!"

Two beautiful crystals appeared in Serenity's hands. "Flora, Techna... you have proven worthy of this new power." That being said, she released the them and they floated into the fairies hearts.

"it feels... really powerful..." Techna commented. "A nice warm feeling, like we were destined to have them" Flora added.

"You were destined to have them..." Flora and Techna turned to where the Princess was. Where she stood was shimmering with sparkles.

"Let's transform! Purple Crystalix Power! Make-Up!" Techna shouted.

"Green Crystalix Power! Make-Up!" Flora exclaimed after her.
(Anyone else just notice that she's acting like Tuxedo Mask in the beginning of SM? Does something, then disappears... huh, didn't realize I was doing that)

...

Princess Serenity transformed back into Sailor Moon as she flew to Alfea where the Winx battled.

The Trix were gone, probably defeated by the fairies. When Bloom saw her, she suddenly ran up and hugged her. 'Why am I being hugged? o_o'

"Thank you! You took Flora and Techna to Princess Serenity!" She said. Sailor Moon sighed in her head and became the princess in question.

Bloom looked up into the princess' gaze. "Sailor Moon, your..." she trailed off. Serenity nodded.

"They'll be here soon, I'm off now!" She disappeared. Little did the Winx know that she just teleported to her room and detransformed.

"So much effort to keep a secret..." the blonde sighed. No! Stop thinking about it!" Serena scolded herself. "I'll tell them... one day..."

Techna and Flora arrived in the courtyard. "Man! Those dumb witches always run away!" Techna cursed.

"They'll be back, and we'll be ready!" Flora cheered. "Yeah!!!"

To be continued... (sorry if this was a short chapter!)

A/N: hope you enjoyed this! Poor Serena, having to transform into so many alias's in this chapter! I think I say heart, worthy, and bestow too much... I'm gonna have to go to thesaurus.com lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 98 22
What if Bloom had a youngest sister who she didn't know about but she was taken to Cloud Tower and became a fourth member of the Trix? Meet Asia the...
28.3K 793 57
Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Trix arrives and makes trouble, but that's...
12.6K 229 28
A new threat darkens the days of the Magic Dimension. The only hope of the fairies is the only fairy who can control the moon... The story takes plac...
83.7K 1.5K 62
Book 6 While Aqua's mission is find a way back to her friends, the winx discovered a new danger. A powerful book threatens everyone in the world with...