To be Claimed by Her

بواسطة theEveofChaos

An Academy fan fiction. The Blackborne and Toma teams had fallen apart after learning Sang and Kaylie were ag... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Tying the Knot
Chapter 134
Epilogue
Moving Forward - upcoming book
Second Book Update
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter 12

Chapter 123

1.5K 99 12
بواسطة theEveofChaos

Mature Content Warning: M/F, M/M - combinations of all

Kota's POV

I watched as Luke fell asleep in Nate's arms. Nate looked up and gave me a contented smile. "I love you," I said as I kissed him gently. He hummed against my lips as sleep began to take him as well. I lay next to him, stroking his hair until he drifted off, then I turned my attention to Luna.

She was sucking Owen's cock as Sean fucked her from behind. Her breasts swayed with each of his thrusts. Owen's head was tilted back with a look of rapture on his face. He was close to cumming as Sean commanded her to cum. Her moans sent Owen over the edge and Sean wasn't far behind. They collapsed into a mess of moans and kisses. Gabe gave them washcloths to clean with as he pulled her toward him. I could easily see she was tired, but also needy. Her fingers threaded through his hair as he and Victor placed her between them. They entered her at the same time, stretching her pussy wide. She moaned loudly as they worked her body with slow, deep strokes.

"So beautiful, Jewel," Victor growled as he caught her breast in his mouth. She arched against Gabe's chest as his thumb slid over her swollen clit. "You've done so well, baby, taking all of us tonight, such a good girl." She responded with whimpers at his words. Luna loved praise when we fucked her.

Their pace increased as she began to shiver, "Cum for us little wolf," Gabe told her as they all climaxed together. This time, I gave them towels to clean with and took Luna in my arms. Gabe gave me a sleepy smile as he snuggled into Victor's chest.

I brought her to my mattress and pulled the covers over us. Her eyes were so tired as I stroked her hair. "Rest Luna," I said, giving her a soft kiss.

She whined, "Mhac tíre, I need you." I pulled her back against my chest and gently slid into her wetness. I shifted her hips until they were flush against me and ran my tongue over my claim mark on her neck. She squirmed, trying to increase my pace. "Kota," she whispered.

I growled in her ear, "Patience Luna." I slid my hand over her stomach and gently placed her on her knees, cushioning her chest on the pillows. The angle made me penetrate her deeper. She was dripping wet as my pace increased. "Damn you are so beautiful," I whispered as I ran my hand down her spine and then lightly slapped her ass. She let out a low moan and clamped around my cock. Fuck, she felt so good, I was so close. "Cum for me, beautiful." Her body shook as I filled her, my cum dripping down her legs as her body spasmed.

I cleaned us both then nuzzled into her neck and listened as her breathing evened out. All around me I could hear the soft breathing and snores of my family. This is how it should be, I thought to myself. As I lay there, my mind wandered to my mom and sister. I wondered if they could come to Fairie, or would I have to watch them grow old from a distance. My eyes wandered to Nate and Luke. I thought of the discussion about life spans earlier. I know Luna and I would have long lives, but what of them? Would I lose them, could I turn them, and would they even want to be werewolves? Too many thoughts blurred in my mind until I finally gave in to sleep.

Author's Notes: You can now find me on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/theEveofChaos Thanks my lovelies - don't forget to follow, comment and vote!

The completed book is now published with an epilogue on Patreon.  I'll be posting the One-Shots short stories there as well with only selected stories being posted on Wattpad for now. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

394K 14.8K 52
~~~This is a Mature Book ~~ DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Characters of Academy Join Jenna Reagan Roberts in finding out if she can Trust The Blackbou...
94.7K 3.7K 44
"Who are you?" The man shakes with trepidation; the mask he was wearing previously to conceal his identity now lays on the cold concrete floor I was...
117K 4.9K 50
─ in which brett west, dr.roberts granddaughter gets sent to live with him while her parents are divorcing. in charleston, brett meets...
132K 7.8K 38
Tori has always known her parents were capable of horrible things. She's witnessed it first hand since she was a child. She's terrified of her parent...