Sneaky Link||YEONBIN

By Kang_Moa_

Despite being known as the perfect student in his university, Choi Soobin has secret that could potentially r... More

•.•.•.•Introduction•.•.•.•
.•.•.•Characters•.•.•.
CHAPTER 1: HYBE's Prince
CHAPTER 2: Where it begins
CHAPTER 3: Angel and Devil
CHAPTER 4: A Hectic Night
CHAPTER 5: A Rabbit under the Fox's claws
CHAPTER 6: Prostitute with Feelings
CHAPTER 7: Father
CHAPTER 8: Cold Hearted Fairy
CHAPTER 9: Stuck With You
CHAPTER 10: A Long Night
CHAPTER 11: Heartbeat
CHAPTER12: Under the Moonlight
CHAPTER 13: Basketball
CHAPTER 14: Birthday Party
CHAPTER 16: Broken
CHAPTER 17: Compensation
CHAPTER18: Temporary Lovers
CHAPTER 19: Strangers Again
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: Punishment
Chapter 22: Punishment pt. 2
Chapter 23: Empty Promise
Chapter 24: Dressing Up
Chapter 25: Weird Feelings
Chapter 26: Jealously
Chapter 27: Replacement
Chapter 28: Gift
Chapter 29: Obedient Bunny
Chapter 30: Violence
Chapter 31: Infirmary
Chapter 32: Together Again
Chapter 33: Inner Doubts
Chapter 34: The Fool
Chapter 35: A drug called Pleasure
Chapter 36: The Truths
Chapter 37: Confession?
Chapter 38: Fanclub
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Promise
Chapter 40: Someone Who Cares
Chaper 41: Reconciliation
Chapter 42: The Brightest Smile
Chapter 43: Mr. Park
Chaper 44: The Third Person
Chapter 45: Guilt
Chapter 46: Candle

CHAPTER 15: The Best Night

1.9K 79 50
By Kang_Moa_

"I can't find Taehyun at all, where'd he go?!" Kai pulled his own blonde hair in frustration. He had been walking around all night, trying to find his cousin but to no avail.

"I think he's fine. Taehyun's an adult now, he knows how to take care of himself" said Soobin. He reached his hand to rub the younger's back gently.

"I know that. But I'm not confident he wouldn't cause trouble in Jay's house"

The two continued searching for him. They tried calling multiple times but his number were unreachable. Nobody knew what happened to him.

"Maybe he got mad at me for abandoning him so he turned his phone off..." Kai murmured sadly. "I hate myself- I shouldn't have left him alone like that"

"Don't blame yourself, Hyuka. Everyone tends to be forgetful sometimes. And his phone might be dead, that's why" Soobin tried to comfort him. But Kai was still doubtful.

"Based on his personality, Taehyun must've gone home. You needn't have to worry too much"

Kai shook his head. "I got a bad feeling, hyung. You should be enjoying the party. I'm just gonna keep looking"  with that, Kai walked out, trying to find Taehyun once again.

The music was romantic and groovy. People seemed to be having fun and had zero intention on going home.

"Excuse me, may I have this dance?" 

Soobin turned around. A handsome slightly older man was talking to him. A senior in 4th year, he assumed.

"Um... I don't know how to dance, I'm sorry" Soobin replied politely.

"That's alright, I can teach you" the stranger hooked his arm around Soobin's petite waist, pulling him close without permission.

"S-Senior, I... I really can't dance"

"Are you not feeling well? I can take you home if you'd like..." his tone was getting flirty and Soobin was obviously uncomfortable. He could smell alcohol on the man. He might've been drunk already.

"No, it's okay. I can help myself" Soobin tired to peel the man's hands off him, but he tightened his grip even more.

Soobin looked around, trying to find someone to help him.

Just then, as if his prayers were answered, the man's body's got yanked away from him.

"He's clearly not into you, so back off" Yeonjun pulled the senior by his collar and rewarded him with a punch. The man staggered back and collided with the table, knocking it down. Plates and glass shattered, making everyone look at their direction.

"Thank you, hyung" Soobin turned to look at Yeonjun.

"Let's go" The older took his hand and was about to drag him away from the scene. But the senior was still conscious and grabbed Yeonjun's leg, pulling him down to the ground.

He immediately pinned Yeonjun down and showered him with punches.

"Hyung!" Soobin gasped.

The fight captured everyone's attention. They all surrounded them in a circle to watch. Jay and Soobin tried to pull the senior away to stop the fight.

They finally succeeded, but Yeonjun's face was messed up. He wanted to pounce on the man for revenge.

"Stop it, hyung. That's enough... let's go home, please?" Soobin stopped him.

With one last glare, Yeonjun aggressively took Soobin's hands and dragged him out of the party that night.

-•••••-

"du du dud du~" Beomgyu was washing his hands in the sink while his hips swayed to the beat of the music. He fixed his hair in the mirror and dried his hands, almost getting ready to party again when a strange noise came out of one of the cubicles.

Curious by nature, Beomgyu stepped closer to get a better sense of what was going on. His eyes widened when he heard moans inside.

"What the heck? Are they doing the nasty in there? Oh hell no" Beomgyu backed away, not wanting to get caught evesdropping. Sneakily listening to some couple making out in the bathroom sure sounded like something Beomgyu wouldn't want to get involved with.

Just then, the door of that exact stall opened, and Beomgyu couldn't believe his eyes.

Kang Taehyun, the love of his life, walked out of the cubicle looking like a hot mess. His shirt was unbuttoned, his hair was out of place... this couldn't be what he was thinking, right? Taehyun couldn't have been doing the deed and banging some hot random girl in there, right?

Beomgyu was prepared to cry for days and starve himself to death if his assumptions were correct. And yet, nobody else came out.

Was Taehyun doing it alone?

Before Beomgyu could react, Taehyun pinned him to the wall with great strength. He couldn't care less about anything else now, all he wanted was to relive himself until that stupid drug to wears off.

The dancer panicked. He didn't know what to think. Should he be glad or scared? He had no idea what happened to Taehyun but he sure wasn't complaining the position they were in.

"Taehyun, what's wrong— ahh" Beomgyu was cut off once Taehyun suddenly bit his neck and sucked on it. His legs were lifted off the ground and wrapped around the younger's waist. Taehyun's cold lips desperately collided with his.

Everything went too fast. Beomgyu felt something hard pressed against his crotch. Oh god... must've been Tae's little brother getting excited. Just the thought of that was enough to drive Beomgyu to the edge already.

Remembering what his enemy told him, Taehyun effortlessly lifted Beomgyu up and carried him on his shoulder. They left the bathroom and went up the stairs.

As everyone's attention was diverted to the fight downstairs, none of them really noticed the two youngsters. Nobody— except the host, himself.

Upon reaching an empty bedroom, Taehyun dropped Beomgyu down to the bed. Both of them knew what they wanted, and wasted no time on getting rid of their clothing.

The ravenette was still questioning whether or not this was real. The pain of Taehyun forcefully entering him brought him back to reality. There was no way a dream could feel this surreal.

The younger started thrusting in with no preparation, no protection, whatsoever. Beomgyu was aware, and yet, he gave Taehyun all the permission he needed to ruin him. Even if it hurt, Beomgyu enjoyed the moment, every second of it.

You can call him a masochist, for all he cared. This was all he ever wanted — a wonderful night of love making with the love of his life, even though he still had no idea why Taehyun was in the condition he was in right now.

Beomgyu must admit he had been yearning for this. All those nights he spent masturbating and moaning Taehyun's name was nothing compared to the real thing.

His hands reached out to hug and scratched the younger's back as he kept pounding fast into him. Taehyun in bed was exactly as he had always imagined— rough and ruthless, enjoyed picking up the pace without caring if the person below would suffer.

But that was alright, Beomgyu liked that. He liked submitting and being dominated, letting Taehyun destroy him as much as he pleased. He couldn't ask for anything better, actually.

"Ahh..ahh.. Taehyun...Taehyun... ahh.. Tae... keep going...mmh... fuck,,"

His sweet moans fueled the silver haired up even more. He couldn't control himself at all at this point, and just did whatever his raging hormones urged him to.

Although they came a few times already, Taehyun never stopped. He kept thrusting in at an animalistic pace, overstimulating Beomgyu to the point where he was shaking and trembling. Tears in his eyes as Taehyun ejaculated his semen inside for the nth time.

Despite everything he had to endure, Beomgyu would still proudly claim this as the best night of his life.

-•_____+𝗑+_____•-

To be continued...

••••••

Gyu  is down bad, smh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 789 16
When yeonjun fall in love with the bad boy named choi soobin who seems to have his own past. how everything is going to work for them. . Top soobin...
37.1K 1.3K 32
Soobin is a shy closeted boy who has had a huge crush on yeonjun since he first laid eyes on him....which was 3 years ago... Yeonjun is an openly gay...
18.2K 913 11
Soobin had to hide his real identity being mafia because of some problems. But when he get into college he meet the most flirty Guy in the college. W...
1.2M 73.6K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...