To be Claimed by Her

By theEveofChaos

An Academy fan fiction. The Blackborne and Toma teams had fallen apart after learning Sang and Kaylie were ag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Tying the Knot
Chapter 134
Epilogue
Moving Forward - upcoming book
Second Book Update
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter 12

Chapter 116

1.6K 109 18
By theEveofChaos

Owen's POV

"Owen. Open your eyes for me, Owen."

I know that voice. I struggled to open my eyes and found myself staring into soft grey ones. "There's my boy," she said with a slight smile.

"Mother?" I asked in a ragged breath as I sat up.

"It's really me, sweetheart," she said, placing her hand against my cheek. "Oh, I've missed you so much, Owen."

"I don't understand. Where are we, and how are you here?" I asked as we both stood. I looked around at what appeared to be a fog-covered field. The air smelled clean but felt heavy like it had recently rained. "Am I dead?"

She gave me a sympathetic smile and started to answer, but another voice cut her off. "Yes, Owen Blackbourne, for now, you are dead and in my kingdom." She was tall and fierce looking with long black hair and well-defined muscles. "Come, I will answer all of your questions, we have much to discuss." I took my mother's outstretched hand and followed the mysterious woman. She led us to a small area with cut logs that served as benches surrounding a warm fire pit. When we were seated, she looked from my mother to me, "How much do you know about your mother, about her family?"

I gave a confused look to both of them, "Nothing really. She always told me my grandparents had died before I was born, and when she died," my voice dropped off. Mother squeezed my hand and gave me a teary smile.

"He never knew, my Lady," she said quietly.

The woman sighed. "Your mother, Siofra, comes from Fae ancestry. Her mother was a full Fae who fell in love with a mortal. They decided to leave the realm and live their lives as humans. Your grandmother, Lilly chose to raise Siofra as a human, and like you, she never had the chance to develop her magic." The woman's eyes focused on me. They were almost black they were so dark and seemed to look through my very soul. "When you gave yourself for Orria and Eveleen, you were brought here. I must say, this wasn't the way I intended to claim you, Owen."

Wait, claim? Was she who Cailleach had mentioned? "Where is here?" I asked.

"You are in the Summerlands, Owen, the land of souls, and I am the guardian of these lands. I am the Morrigan, Goddess of Death, among other titles." She held her hand out to me. I hesitantly put my hand in hers. "Will you accept my claim, even now? Will you accept your Fae heritage and all that it offers you?"

I didn't understand. If I'm dead, then what good does a claim offer? Cailleach's words came back to me - She will ask for a sacrifice. Could this be it, then again, what more did I have to lose? "I fully admit, I do not understand what is happening, but yes, I will accept your claim and my Fae heritage." No sooner had the words left my mouth did my body seize in pain. The Morrigan clamped her hands over both of my wrists, her grip was like steel against my writhing. A scream filled the air and it took me a moment to realize it was my own. My body felt as if it were being ripped and I fell forward into her arms, greeted by the black that swam before my eyes.

****

"Awake, son of Fairie." The Morrigan's command vibrated through my body, making me bolt upright. I felt alert and stronger. The land around us was no longer covered in fog and now shone bright with sunlight and fragrant flowers. Everything looked brighter than I'd ever seen. I reached up to my face and realized my glasses were gone, but my eyesight was perfectly clear. I began to stand and felt something odd against my back. When I glanced, I saw wings. They were larger than those of Eveleen's but the same gossamer color. I gasped and looked at my mother and the Morrigan.

My mother laughed slightly. It was then that I realized she looked different as well. Her eyes were a brilliant silvery color and she also had wings. "This is our true form, Owen. The Morrigan has made you fully Fae now, just as she did for me when I crossed into the Summerlands."

"I don't understand. If we're dead, what difference does it make?"

"Always the analytical one," the Morrigan commented. "Fae don't die, they simply return to the cycle of the cauldron - physical birth, life, death, but the soul is eternal. When you sacrificed yourself, Fairie claimed your body thus bringing you into the cycle of the cauldron. To make the choice I am about to offer you, I need you to be in your true form." She led us further into the field and we came to stand before a small pond. The water looked crystal clear and I could see to the bottom. She waved her hand over the water and showed me my family. I saw them in a large library, researching old books. "Even now they refuse to let either of you go," she said.

I felt the tears running down my cheeks as my mother squeezed my hand. "Will they be okay?" I choked.

"That remains to be seen." She turned to face me. "I am offering you a chance, a chance to return to them, to him," she made the image zoom in on Sean. His eyes were red-rimmed and puffy from crying. He had his hands tangled in his hair while he read something, and I could see him pulling at it occasionally. He always did that when he was stressed. There had been times when he was in medical school that I'd had to hold his hands to keep him from pulling it out. My heart ached to see him like that. Not only had he lost me, but he had lost his Star as well. They all had.

I knew what my answer had to be. "No."

My mother gasped, "But Owen, you could have a life with him."

I shook my head firmly. "No. I'm not the one who needs to go back, she is." I looked directly into the Morrigan's eyes and begged, "Please. They all need her more than they and even Sean needs me. Please let Eveleen return." Her gaze never faltered as she studied my face. I'm sure she was looking for some trace of doubt, but there was none. I knew my choice was the right one. I'd always known I would place her above me, no matter what the cost.

"Perhaps we should ask her," the Morrigan said, stepping to the side.

Eveleen stood, confusion clouding her face. "Owen?" Her voice cracked when she said my name. "Oh no, no, no, please, no, not you, mo chroí," she wailed as she started to fall.

I have no idea how I moved so quickly, but I caught her just before she reached the ground, cradling her in my arms. "Shh, Tesoro, it's okay," I placed kisses along her temple and head. She sobbed in my arms as I held her tight. I lifted her chin, "Do not waste those tears on me. At least I have you in my arms once more." I wiped at her cheeks and kissed her eyelids.

She leaned into me and took a shaky breath before meeting my gaze again. "Why do you look like that, like me?"

"Surprise," I chuckled, "Apparently, I had Fae lineage and didn't know. When the Morrigan claimed me, she made me fully Fae." I shifted a bit and gave her a cheeky grin, "even got the wings to prove it." She giggled then brushed her fingers over my wings. I fought to suppress a moan as my grip on her tightened. Oh, fuck that felt good. Instinctively, I reciprocated the action and traced my fingers across her wings. She leaned into my touch, her lips parting as a soft moan slipped out.

"Ahem," the Morrigan cleared her throat. Damn, I almost forgot she was there, oh shit, my mother just saw that. My cheeks reddened. "Perhaps some introductions are in order." I pulled Eveleen and me both up, keeping my arms around her waist as we faced the women. "Eveleen, I assume you know who I am?"

She nodded, "Of course Lady Morrigan, I am honored by your presence."

"Tesoro, I would like to introduce my mother, Siofra Blackbourne. Mother, this is Eveleen, my Tesoro," I said to them.

My mother took a step forward, arms outstretched, and embraced her, "I'm so happy to meet you, daughter." At first, her body was stiff, but the moment my mother called her daughter, she relaxed into her hug. "He loves you, you know," mother told her as they pulled apart.

"I know," she blushed as she took my hand, "and I love him as well. I love all of them. It just hurts to know he's here and not safe as I had hoped." Even without the bond, I could feel her regret for leaving us. It was written all over her.

"He gave his life protecting your mother and your soul, Princess." The Morrigan told her. Fairie claimed him as one of its own, and brought him to the Summerlands." Eveleen gaped at her words. "I offered him the chance to return, but he refused. He says the family needs you more. So, Eveleen, Princess of Fairie, I offer you my claim and resurrection. Will you accept my claim?"

She slapped my arm, hard. I let out a yelp. "What do you mean you refused?" she yelled. "How could you leave them, leave Sean! Owen Everett Blackbourne you take it back, take it back now. Get your ass back there, they need you!"

Fuck, now I know how Gabriel and Silas felt when she was mad at them. I wanted to give in and do as she demanded if only to see her happy, but I knew I couldn't. "Not happening, Tesoro. I know they will all miss me, especially Sean, but they need you more. You are the center of all of us, love. Without you, we have no purpose, no focus anymore. If my death can give you life again, then I would die a thousand times to save you."

Tears fell down her face once again. "But how am I supposed to live without my heart?"

"Before you two continue to debate this matter, I must press for an answer to my question. Eveleen, will you accept my claim?" The Morrigan asked again. Why was she pushing this? There had to be more to the issue. I started to ask, but she put up her hand, "Don't Owen. She needs to answer without your influence." I clamped my lips shut.

"May I only accept the claim, without deciding about returning?" Eveleen asked.

"Yes."

"Then, yes, I accept your claim, Morrigan." The Goddess gave a wicked grin and clapped her hands together. I felt a spinning motion and pulled Eveleen to my chest. She pressed her face into my body and I closed my eyes trying to find balance. When the movement stopped we looked up to find ourselves in a field of white flowers. "Cailleach's grove," Tesoro whispered reverently.

"Why did she send us here, love?" I asked her.

"I don't know." Her eyes met mine. They were shimmering purple and I found myself getting lost in them. "Your eyes are different now," she said softly. "They've always been beautiful, but now the grey shimmers, like liquid steel." She reached up and cupped my cheek.

****Mature content warning - M/F

I pulled her closer and brought my lips to hers. The contact was electrical, like the first time we touched but stronger. I placed my hand on the small of her back and pulled her against me. I ran my tongue along her jaw and nipped at her neck, making her moan. "I need you, Tesoro," I begged as my kisses went lower. My fingers ran along her blouse, undoing the buttons.

"Yes, Owen," she groaned as my teeth grazed her nipple. I felt every inch of her body responding to me. My own body practically vibrated with desire and magic. I ran my hands over her skin as I removed her clothing and mine. "Please, mo chroí," she begged as I lowered myself to her core. I dragged my tongue along her folds as she undulated her hips towards me. Her hands tangled in my hair and I began to suck her clit, my fingers sliding into her wetness. She whimpered when I plunged my fingers deeper, pressing upwards against her g-spot. I lifted my gaze to meet her purple eyes as I began to hum against her.

Cum for me, Tesoro, I commanded her. Her eyes went wide when she heard my voice in her mind and she began to tremble as her orgasm broke free. "Owen," she screamed as her back arched off the ground. I quickly centered myself and thrust inside of her, devouring her cries of pleasure with my mouth. She was still riding out her orgasm as I pressed deeper. I could feel her walls clamping on my cock, and she dug her nails into my shoulders. I grunted as I pumped harder and she threw her head back screaming and moaning.

"You are mine, Eveleen," I growled. "No matter where we are, or what happens, I am now and will always be yours. Now, cum again for me." She reached her orgasm as

I began to fill her with my own release. That was when the bond connected. As our memories and lives intertwined, I felt my erection return. In a flash, I rolled us over, forcing her upright on my cock. "Ride me, Tesoro." She groaned as her hips snapped against me, taking every inch. The look of pure pleasure on her face was captivating. I held her hips as she bounced on me, then I moved my hand over her stomach, murmuring words I didn't understand. She let out a loud cry and I felt us both getting closer.

"Please, mo chroí, may I cum," she begged, her legs beginning to shake.

I chuckled. Even now, she remembered to ask permission. "Such a good girl, Tesoro," I praised her, "Cum." Her head fell forward as she pressed her hands to my chest and shattered. It felt like her entire body was squeezing me and I exploded in response. My hips thrust upward violently as I filled her insides with my cum. When my cock stopped twitching, she laid on my chest, breathing heavily. We watched as the white flowers in the field began to lift and float as if a million tiny balloons had been released. When I looked down, I saw that she was asleep.

I heard the Morrigan's voice in my mind ~ Fairie has chosen.

Author's Notes:  Eveleen finally bonded with Owen :D

Please follow, comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 14.8K 52
~~~This is a Mature Book ~~ DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Characters of Academy Join Jenna Reagan Roberts in finding out if she can Trust The Blackbou...
94.5K 3.7K 44
"Who are you?" The man shakes with trepidation; the mask he was wearing previously to conceal his identity now lays on the cold concrete floor I was...
185K 10.7K 39
Tori is already cracked and broken after barely managing to escape her abusive fiancΓ©. She's trying to heal both physically and mentally. She doesn't...
268K 16.8K 47
I'm not a normal girl. I've known this since I was five years old and got my first gift. I have no idea where it came from, who I am, but it's someth...