The male god only wants to se...

由 CRAZY_forme

Author: Xiaona Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-12-14 Latest: Chapter 138 Rebirth of a summa... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138

Chapter 66

341 7 0
由 CRAZY_forme

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 66

    The blood-red light group was silent for a moment, and asked, "Who are you? Why are you so powerful? What did you want to do by bringing me here?" This person is definitely not An Yuheng, why did he never know anything about it before? Didn't notice?

    Yu Heng was honorable and indifferent: "You are not qualified to know who I am. As for what I am going to do? I just want you to pay a price for what you have done."

    After speaking, Yu Heng ignored the blood-red light group. , he said to Tianji warmly and indulgently: "This system doesn't look good? Do you want to devour it?" The blood-red color looked very evil, and it was estimated that the whole system stinks. Heng said to Tian Ji, "Why don't you eat it?"

    Tian Ji was actually quite hesitant. That layer of blood red is actually the debt of this system, isn't it just the second world? I don't know how many people have been killed and how many bad things have been done, but the entire system is actually blood red.

    However, after swallowing this system, he can indeed be stronger. Tianji wants to be stronger, so that he can be more capable of helping Yu Heng.

    So, after hesitating for a while, Tian Ji finally nodded and said to Yu Heng coquettishly: "Master, can I use my merit to first turn the debts of this system into devotion before swallowing it."

    Yu Heng nodded without hesitation: " This kind of evil debt is not good for anyone or you, you must clean it up before you can swallow it, so as not to bury a hidden danger for yourself."

    Tian Ji nodded cheerfully, and rushed towards the blood-red light group. .

    The blood-red light group was so angry that it was about to explode. After all, Tian Ji and Yu Heng did not give any face at all. They discussed how to eat him in front of him, and now they actually rushed over to eat him. he.

    Naturally, the blood-red light group would not sit still and start struggling, but in Yu Heng's mental power realm, his struggle seemed so futile and useless.

    Seeing that Tian Ji had already sucked away all the merits of his outer layer, the blood-red light group was finally desperate. Even if he could escape from this realm, the Heavenly Dao who had been looking for him outside would not let him go. As soon as he died...

    The blood-red light group made up his mind and began to compress his energy, thinking that even if he were to die, he would have to drag two pads on his back.

    But Yu Heng didn't give him this chance, because Yu Heng remembered that when he first came to this world, the power of stars and merits were both miraculously effective, so he thought to try again to see if the power of stars and merit had other functions, so Yu Heng and Tianji shot at the same time...

    The blood-red light group let out a shrill scream, and after only a few seconds, it turned into a silver-white and mindless program.

    Yu Heng and Tian Ji stared at each other for a few seconds. They were quite surprised by this development. Are they too powerful, or is the other too vulnerable?

    The blood-red light group has disappeared, and this matter has become a question that will never be answered.

    In the end, Tian Ji devoured the silver-white program. Although he did not repair himself, he found that he had an additional function of using energy to hide the host, that is, Yu Heng. However, this so-called energy is either merit or luck, after all Energy is very precious.

    Tian Ji was a little unhappy, because this devouring operation did not meet his expectations for strengthening himself, but Yu Heng was very satisfied with this function, in order to comfort Tian Ji, he said to Tian Ji: "This function is really timely and useful. , after I remove the mental power realm later, you will use your merit as energy to hide me, so that I won't be discovered."

    Tian Ji was a little happy now, and he promised that he would completely hide Yu Heng. Won't let him be found.

    Yu Heng removed the spiritual realm, and as soon as he removed it, he spat out a mouthful of blood. In this world without special energy, under the suppression of Heaven, no matter how diligently he cultivated, his physique would never reach the The height of spiritual power.

    There is a serious mismatch between physique and mental power, so that when he uses mental power, his body will be severely damaged.

    No, Yu Heng spat out a second mouthful of blood.

    Yu Heng took out a handkerchief and wiped off the residual blood from the corner of his mouth, and then removed the blood on the ground. Then he left this place at the banquet of Tian Ji and returned to his home.

    As soon as he turned into his room from the window, Yu Heng immediately vomited several large mouthfuls of blood, and his internal organs were in colic pain, as if someone was holding a sharp knife and stirring it back and forth between his chest and abdomen, and at the same time, a large number of The blood loss made him dizzy and the temperature dropped. Except for the lips, which showed a coquettish infrared color because of the blood, the skin exposed elsewhere was transparent and pale.

    Yu Heng fell to the ground and gasped violently for a while, then barely got up and began to practice the Star Body Refinement Technique over and over again.

    Although he suffered the crime, the next day, his mother Kang Tanrong and his grandmother Mrs. An forced him to rest at home for a day because of the paleness in his face. He did not catch up with the military training on the last day, but Yu Heng did not regret it.

    Ou Moxue, or Mei Xue, without the system, she will no longer be able to dance, and she will be imprisoned in prison for the rest of her life. Yu Heng is very satisfied with this result, living in pain is better than happiness Death can punish a person better. From now on, Mei Xue will atone for her sins in prison.

    After resolving Mei Xue, Yu Heng returned to school and started his peaceful and legendary university life.

    In the first year of university, Yuheng spent one semester to complete all the credits of the financial analysis major, obtained a bachelor's degree certificate from Jinghua University, and took the test for a financial analyst certificate, and easily got full marks. return.

    Then turn over for a year, Yu Heng celebrated his second Spring Festival and his second birthday in Anjia. On his birthday, Tianji released new products - Tianji notebooks and computers. In addition to excellent hardware, unique software, Tianji notebooks and computers The mobile phone is also equipped with a highly intelligent system wizard, but this is not the biggest selling point of the Tianji laptop.

    The biggest selling point of Tianji Notebook is an interstellar combat game that was released following Tianji Notebook.

    The game itself is well-made, highly playable, and both casual and confrontational. What's more, this game has a built-in 3D stereo imaging program. Driven by the 3D stereo imaging program, the scene of the game will be The three-dimensional imaging in the real space is a realistic scene. Equipped with a matching somatosensory carpet, the player will truly feel everything embodied in the game.

    It can be said that Yuheng made the game realize holography in a simpler way, and such a game will naturally swept the world and make gamers all over the world go crazy.

    This game can only be downloaded and installed on Tianji notebooks and computers, so it has become the biggest selling point of Tianji notebooks and computers.

    Like mobile phones, Tianji notebooks are expensive and have become a luxury among luxury goods, but buyers around the world are still flocking to Tianji products.

    In the second semester of freshman year, Chu Lihe and Lin Xingtong were together. The two showed their affection in front of Yu Heng every day and sprinkled dog food. Yu Heng couldn't stand it, so he chose to devote all his energy to his studies. While studying finance-related knowledge, at the same time, he also started his own chemistry studies. When he was a sophomore, he learned management. When he was a junior, he studied materials. In his senior year, he went to study biology. .

    So in four years of college, Chu Lihe gained a fiancée, but Yu Heng gained five master's degrees, and even a doctorate in chemistry, as well as several boxes of various certificates.

    Therefore, Yu Heng has become a well-deserved student of Jinghua University, but what is even more admirable is that while Yu Heng has gained so many degrees, various products he has developed are constantly being released. A frenzy.

    In the year that Yuheng left the campus, Tianji has already launched products including mobile phones, computers, notebooks, tablets, games, security bracelets, various hardware and software, etc. While Tianji has made great strides forward, Yuheng has also strengthened Cooperating with other brands, providing technical support to other brands, leading the entire electronics industry in China to enter a rapid development mode, leaving the electronics industry in other countries in the world far behind.

    All industries in the world are closely related to each other, so the rapid development of the electronics industry also drives the development of other related industries in China. With the electronics industry as the source, all industries in China have entered a stage of development and economic prosperity. It also led to the prosperity of culture and politics, and the whole country presented a thriving scene, but it became very prosperous in a few years.

    The prosperity of China attracts the attention of the whole world and makes people yearn for it. For many people outside China, China is like paradise. Many people yearn for China just as they once yearned for the United States. Immigrate to China and get a Chinese household registration.

    The result is the loss of a lot of wealth and talents, so China has been vigilant from many countries. Smart countries have chosen to establish friendly diplomatic relations with China, deepen their cooperative relations, and strive to learn China's advanced technology.

    But a stupid country...

    Chu Lihe knocked on the door and entered Yu Heng's office. He glanced at Yu Heng's Tianji, who was sitting on Yu Heng's desk, and he

    said to Yu Heng, "Something happened." Chu Lihe took another look at Tianji. Others' system elf is only one inch tall, while Yuheng's is ten inches tall, so it's even bigger than others'. In general, you have to wear, eat, and play. If it weren't for the two wings on your back, everyone would believe it was true.

    Yu Heng's subordinates kept on, and he asked, "What happened?"

    Chu Lihe took his eyes back and said to Yu Heng, "The customs in the United States detained all our goods, not only that, they also He arrested Xu He and said that he wanted to sue our company for malicious monopoly, and at the same time impose trade sanctions on us. This is not enough, the United States issued a ban on Tianji, prohibiting Tianji’s products from entering the United States for sale.”

    Xu He was a professional manager hired by Yuheng at the beginning. After several years of struggle, Xu He became a part of Tianji, holding a small share of Tianji. This time Tianji shipped products to the United States, Xu He followed to deal with some problems. , Unexpectedly, just after getting off the plane, he was arrested by the US police.

    Yu Heng finally raised his head, he said: "Since the United States has imposed restrictions on the sale of Tianji's products, what about our products? Have you shipped them back?"

    Chu Lihe said: "It was detained, and the United States may just want to If you want to scare us and get some benefits from us and lift the embargo, won't the product be shipped in the end? If so, why do you ship it back?"

    The author has something to say: The first update, I want to Four-shift babies, come on and collect comments.

    Today this story should come to an end. I have to think about what to write in the third story. Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the [nutrient solution]:

    88 bottles of high-profile live to the sluts; 23 bottles of Silent Moyu; 5 bottles of Dirge for the Dead Years; 2 bottles of Silent; 1 bottle of Mo Liansheng;

    thank you very much for your support to me ,I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.8K 168 18
@romanreigns liked your post @romanreigns comment on your post @romanreigns followed you
124K 2.7K 200
https://m.shubaow.net/252/252392/ Author: Xuan Yin Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-24 Latest: Chapter 205: Mind-Reading Expert r...
29.2K 581 83
Attachment: [This work comes from the Internet, I do not take any responsibility] The copyright of the content belongs to the author! ========== ====...
85.4K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...