Chapter 82

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 82 The Powerhouse in the End Times Rebirth

    If it is said to be a light meal, it is really a light meal. At the banquet, Secretary Zhou and others just asked Yu Heng what they had seen and heard on the road, and then asked if there was anything that Yu Heng was not used to, and finally asked Yu Heng what happened next. plan.

    Yu Heng straightened her waist a little, thinking that she had finally come to the point.

    Yu Heng said to Secretary Zhou: "I may need your help with one thing."

    Secretary Zhou motioned to Yu Heng to say straight, and Yu Heng said straightly: "I have two training methods here, one is for those with abilities. Yes, it can make the psychic use the psychic energy in the air for their own use, without relying on the crystal nucleus. As a product of this great change in the world, I think it is impossible to have only one function, leaving one for the country and the base. It is necessary to make inventory." After speaking, Yu Heng looked at Gu Xike and the others and said, "Big Brother Gu and the others do not use crystal cores in their usual practice, but use my training method."

    Secretary Zhou and the others looked towards Gu Xike, Gu Xike respectfully said: "We are indeed practicing the cultivation method Yu Heng taught us along the way. My current ability is sixth-order."

    Lin Mu and others also hugged their own ability level one by one. Mu and Tang Beicheng were both at level five, but they had only broken through not long ago. Lan Yang and Jiang Ling awakened late, so they were only level three.

    Although it is third-level, it is still very high. You must know that those abilities in the base who awakened two days later than Lan Yangjiang Ling are only second-level when they have enough crystal core tubes.     The obvious comparison showed the excellence of Yu Heng's cultivation method. The eyes of several generals who were having dinner together looked at Yu Heng immediately like a hungry wolf. The method is not only useful to the soldiers with special abilities, but also to those who also have abilities.     Secretary Zhou nodded, and when he heard the news that was also about himself, his expression remained unchanged, and he said with a gentle smile: "I haven't asked about Yu Heng's abilities, your father has a spiritual ability, and I heard that he has a high IQ. , it is easy to awaken spiritual powers, what about Yu Heng, what is your power?"

    Gu Xike's expressions of those who knew about Yu Heng's ability immediately became strange, and when General Gu saw his son's expression, he thought that Yu Heng had no awakening ability, and hurriedly said: "Of course, it's nothing without awakening ability. , Yuheng, you are so smart, even if you rely on your brain alone, you are more powerful than many people."

    After General Gu finished speaking, he found that the expressions of his son and others became even more strange, General Gu was suddenly confused, this Chu Yu Does Heng have supernatural powers or not?

    As a result, I heard Yu Heng say: "Oh, my powers, I have awakened all types of powers."

    Gu Songyuan General Gu: ... Secretary

    Zhou and others: ...

    After a while, Chu Keting Only then looked at his son dumbfounded: "All, all awakened? All abilities?"

    Lan Yang quietly raised his eyes to look at the stunned crowd, and said in a flamboyant tone: "Use the ability potential tester to face our great god, Colorful light can blind people's eyes."