Chapter 117

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 117 Rebirth

    The carriage was walking on the stone road in the capital, from the lively market all the way to the quiet Dongcheng.

    When they arrived in Dongcheng, Liu Bo gave Yuheng a brief introduction to the capital. The pattern of the capital was that the east was rich, the west was expensive, the south was poor and the north was low. The imperial palace was in the middle. Xun Gui, the people living in the southern city are the locals of the capital. These locals have a very complex class, including the urban, agricultural, industrial and commercial strata, while the people living in the northern city are non-locals. There is a lot of fish and dragons here, the law and order are chaotic, and there may even be criminals hiding.

    Zhao Ke was not from the capital city. Because he was an imperial teacher, the emperor gave the mansion in Dongcheng. In addition, the Gongyuan was also in Dongcheng.

    Liu Bo was introducing how luxurious and big the mansion that Emperor Jing Rong had given to Zhao Ke, when Yu Heng heard the sound of horse hooves running from far to near, and soon, the sound of horse hooves approached their carriage, Then quickly crossed their carriage again.

    The fast-running carriage brought a gust of wind, and the wind lifted the curtain on Yu Heng's side, so Yu Heng passed through the gap and saw a flying scarlet cloak, and a sturdy and handsome jujube red horse. Quickly passing by, followed by several other horses, judging from the fabrics seen, the owner of the scarlet cloak should have a master-servant relationship.

    Yu Heng glanced at it and planned to look away. He thought that these people had nothing to do with them, but the carriage that stopped suddenly, the other people who almost fell down except himself, and the disappearing sound of horse hooves let Yu Heng know that those people Probably got in front of them.     Uncle Liu was so frightened that his face turned pale because of the accident. After being pulled by Yu Heng quickly, his expression turned rejoicing, and after a while, it turned into anger, and he forced the curtain of the car to roar, "What's going on? What's the matter? ..." Uncle Liu's roar stopped abruptly, and then turned into a slightly respectful but actually contemptuous attitude: "It turned out to be the prince of the Marquis of Wu'an. "While he was talking, Uncle Liu got out of the carriage and stood on the cab, while the hand behind him pulled the curtain tightly to ensure that no one inside or outside could see each other.

    Marquis of Wu'an? Yu Heng thought, isn't this the Xiao Yunqi who came across and copied the masterpiece?

    Thinking like this, Yu Heng opened the curtain of the car and stood next to Uncle Liu.

    Uncle Liu was startled when he saw Yu Heng who came out, and lowered his voice anxiously: "Why did you come out, young master? This Marquis of Wu'an has a conflict with our master. During this time, the eldest young master and the second young master are in the courtroom. Because of this, I have received a lot of difficulties, this Xiao Shizi is a scumbag, young master, hurry in, lest he trouble you."

    Yu Heng waved his hand: "It doesn't matter." After speaking, he looked forward, wearing a moon-white brocade robe. , Black fox fur hat, scarlet cape, handsome face, but Xiao Yunqi with a condescending and arrogant expression.

    Yu Heng looked at Xiao Yunqi, Xiao Yunqi also looked at Yu Heng, looking at Yu Heng who was so beautiful and unique, Xiao Yunqi frowned tightly, for this Gu Yuheng he came from the depths of his soul. An emotion of vigilance and disgust, this emotion Xiao Yunqi did not intend to conceal, or even if he concealed it, he would not be able to leak it.