Chapter 46

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 46

    The next day was Monday. Yu Heng and Chu Lihe went to school together. Because they had breakfast at Chu's house, they went directly to the classroom.

    In the classroom, Liu Yu, who was restless, immediately stood up when he saw Yu Heng who was with Chu Lihe.

    When Yu Heng saw it, he laughed and teased: "Why, we have to stand up to meet you, can't we?"

    Liu Yu hunched over behind Yu Heng, and when Yu Heng sat down in his seat, Liu Yu blushed. He whispered to Yu Heng: "Great God, that, I'm here to apologize."

    Yu Heng looked up at Liu Yu and asked as usual, "Why are you apologizing?"

    Liu Yu was very ashamed: "I know, God is to take care of you. I just handed the identification system to my father, but I failed to live up to the expectations of the great god, and the identification system was given to others... In short, our Liu family is sorry for you, the god, and has caused you so much trouble."

    Yu Heng looked After staring at Liu Yu for a while, he finally stood up and said, "Let's go out and talk." As he said that, he walked past Liu Yu and took the lead to the rooftop that was empty at this time.

    Liu Yu followed closely, and when Chu Lihe saw it, he also stood up and followed.

    On the rooftop, Yu Heng, Liu Yu, and Chu Lihe stood in a triangle.

    Yu Heng looked at Liu Yu and said, "You just said sorry to me, so do you already know why the identification system I gave to your father was taken away by someone else?"

    Liu Yu lowered his head, his expression was obscure, and he didn't know how to speak. .

    Yu Heng looked at Liu Yu like this, and Chu Lihe looked at him with a complicated expression. Chu Yilin specially told them about the situation of the Liu family last night. The Liu family was a family of soldiers, and almost all of them died on the battlefield. Above, it is a well-deserved hero family, and the medals of merit in the family can fill a whole room, but it is also because of this reason that the Liu family is withered.

    The old man of the Liu family is rare in the Liu family. He retired alive, but his health is not good. He did not enjoy a long leisurely old age. One of Colonel and Director Liu is in the army and the other is in the special forces. The two brothers are watching and helping each other. Coupled with the contacts and prestige that the Liu family has managed for so many years, Colonel Liu and Director Liu can always rise steadily as long as they work hard.

    At this time, Director Liu was seriously injured in the mission and had to retire from the army, so Colonel Liu was the only one left in the entire Liu family.

    The so-called single tree is difficult to support, Colonel Liu is alone in the army, and he is made difficult by the jealous Commander Cheng. The Liu family can say that it is extremely difficult.

    Colonel Liu just took back the identification system related to his own destiny and was discovered by Commander Cheng for a day. Yu Heng guessed that Commander Cheng had been staring at Colonel Liu, but what Yu Heng did not expect was that Commander Cheng had a good appetite. Big, not only wanted to take away the Liu family's share, but also wanted to swallow the entire identification system, and didn't worry about killing himself.

    Yu Heng couldn't help thinking of Colonel Liu he saw yesterday. In front of everyone, Colonel Liu was an excellent subordinate and soldier who resolutely obeyed the orders of his superiors, but Commander Cheng was talking to Yu Heng alone because his tough attitude began to threaten When he was there, Colonel Liu was also the one who pushed the door in and put him behind him, and in private he was tough and angry with Commander Cheng, but he didn't pay for his life.