Chapter 103

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 103 Rebirth

    Soon it was the end of June, and Yu Heng returned home to make the final preparations for the hospital trial.

    Before participating in the government test, Yu Heng took the remaining 15 taels of silver that he had picked up before as the toll, and ended up picking up another 10 taels on the way, but they didn't even spend the 10 taels for the government test, so this time the toll still has the same amount as before. The 15 taels of silver are used as the toll, so there is no need to worry about the toll.

    Sister-in-law Gu also joked: "If there is a shortage of travel expenses, let the younger brother go out for a walk, and maybe pick up another ten taels of silver and come back."

    With all kinds of items ready, finally the day of departure, before leaving, Yu Heng looked at Gu Erya, who was standing with Gu Daya obediently, and thought that this person didn't do anything wrong this time, or that he did something wrong, but he didn't notice it like last time?

    Yu Heng didn't bother, and after explaining some words to his family, he set off smoothly with his elder brother Gu Daniu.

    Gu Erya watched her father and uncle leave, but she thought in her heart that she hoped that her uncle could also pass the exam this time as a scholar. After all, she is ten years old, and she will start kissing in a few years. Prestige is always more valuable than a peasant girl.

    On the way to the county seat, Gu Daniu asked Yu Heng: "Little brother, tell me, can you still find silver this time? If you find silver this time, then your luck is very good."

    Yu Heng looked at Gu Daniu with a serious face and replied, "Brother, I don't want to pick up any more money." He thought that if he refused so clearly, God probably wouldn't give him money.

    As soon as Yu Heng thought of this, he stumbled over something. If it wasn't for his agility, he would have almost dropped a dog and eaten shit.

    Yu Heng stood still and turned around in surprise, and saw a golden thing falling on the road, Yu Heng almost fell over just because of this golden thing.

    Gu Daniu first nervously checked whether Yu Heng was injured, and when he saw that Yu Heng was fine, he looked back like Yu Heng, and he was stunned when he saw it, he couldn't say anything: "This, this... gold... gold?! "

    Yu Heng gritted his teeth with a dark face and said, "Yes."

    No matter what, Yu Heng finally went up to pick up the gold, which was similar to the previous silver ingot, ten taels, but the exchange ratio of gold and silver was ten to one. Although he was holding ten taels of gold, it was One hundred taels of silver.

    Continuing on the way to Anlai County, Gu Daniu took the gold and looked at it again and again, and then said to Yu Heng with a smile: "No wonder you just said that you don't want to pick up silver, so you already expected that this time, you will pick up gold. Is it?"

    Yu Heng: ...I don't want to talk.

    After renting a carriage in the county seat, Yu Heng and Gu Daniu set off.

    This time, they are still going to Xunyang Mansion. Master Xuezheng will rush to various prefectures to preside over the hospital test during the hospital examination. Before Xunyang Mansion, Master Xuezheng has been to five state capitals. Among the more than a dozen prefectures in the province, the trial of the Xunyang House started relatively early.