Chapter 1

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 Wedges

    In star calendar 9012, the worm tide broke out again on time after five hundred years. As the commander-in-chief of the imperial army, Yu Heng, the crown prince of the Galactic Empire, led tens of millions of troops to the border of the Galactic Empire to stop millions of Zerg, and vowed not to let the Zerg army fight. into the human planet.

    It's just that this year's worm tide is extremely huge for some reason, and the race that covers the sky almost wants to wrap the planet on the border with the body of the zerg and swallow it in one bite.

    Crown Prince Yu Heng is brave and resourceful, and even hundreds of billions of human beings can hardly produce a genius with sss mental strength and sss physique. It was a rare encounter, and the Zerg army was still blocked by the soldiers led by the Crown Prince Yu Heng from the border of the Galactic Empire.

    After the Zerg and the humans fought each other several times, the two sides retreated for repair.

    Not wanting to start the winter in 9012, the Zerg Queen personally led hundreds of billions of Zerg to attack the pn520 planet where Crown Prince Yuheng is located, turning the pn520 planet into an isolated and helpless island, completely losing contact with the outside world.

    Crown Prince Yu Heng drove the 3s biological mecha "Tian Ji" to fight in person. He alone killed nearly 100,000 insects in two days and two nights.

    But compared to the hundreds of millions of Zerg teams, these 100,000 are just a drop in the bucket.

    In this way, ten days and ten nights of fierce battles have passed, and there are no more than one million soldiers on the pn520 planet. Even if these soldiers are the guards guarding the crown prince Yu Heng, each of them is one to ten, but they are exhausted in the ten-day battle and suffer heavy casualties.

    In the past ten days, the pn520 planet has still not been able to get in touch with the outside world. If it wasn't for the Crown Prince Yu Heng who was still alive and alive, only less than half of the soldiers left in the past ten days would be desperate.

    The secret of heaven was already dilapidated, and Yu Heng's mental strength, who had been fighting for more than ten days, was nearly exhausted. At this moment, the secret of heaven suddenly came with exciting news.

    "Find the target, find the target!" Tian Ji cooperated with his master, Crown Prince Yu Heng, to send out guns to help kill the surrounding Zerg, while reminding Yu Heng that the Zerg Queen was nearby.

    Yu Heng's expression froze, and he knew that the Zerg Queen was hiding behind a sturdy and ferocious Zerg who wanted to wait for an opportunity, but at this time his mental strength was almost exhausted, and the mecha Tianji was already scarred and full of energy. The unscathed Zerg Queen has a slim chance of winning.     However, even if there is only a one in ten million chance of winning, Yu Heng has to fight against the Zerg Queen, so the Zerg who are orderly and not afraid of death, Yu Heng knew from the beginning that the Zerg Queen must be in command.     It's just that after ten days of hard work, the Zerg Queen has not been found. Now that the Zerg Queen suddenly appeared, Yu Heng knew that the Zerg Queen wanted to kill him completely by waiting for her work. Yu Heng still had no choice but to kill the Zerg Queen. He and the soldiers behind him had a chance.     So after the appearance of the Zerg Queen, Yu Heng took Tian Ji directly to fight with the Zerg Queen.     Yu Heng and the Zerg Queen fought all day and night, from one end of the planet to the other.     Yu Heng was covered in blood, and casually threw away the exhausted laser lightsaber in his hand, and looked precariously at the Zerg Queen who was also scarred and barely able to see a piece of intact skin more than ten meters away.     "Surrender, if you surrender, I might spare your life and let you live." The Zerg Queen conveyed her meaning to Yu Heng through her mental power.     Yu Heng looked at the Zerg Queen in front of her with cold eyes. The Zerg Queen looked white and fat like a jade-carved silkworm, but only after they fought each other did she know that the plump-looking Zerg Queen had extremely high fighting power, and her body was as hard as metal. , The body is flexible and agile, the power is heavy, and it is extremely difficult to deal with.     Seeing that Yu Heng didn't speak, the Zerg Queen said again: "You should know that you are already at the end of the shot, but my mental power has not been used yet. Although you are a 3s-level mental power, I am not inferior to you, not to mention, You are now mentally exhausted, and you can't resist my mental attack at all."